Vegas Con, Here I come! 10/21/2004 07:17 PM CDT
At first I thought I wasn't going to make this year either, but we have plane tickets and the room at the Sahara and I am excited to see you all again! My husband, being a stoner, will have to commute to the Frontier so please be nice to him.

Can't wait!

GM Anji
Rakash Race Champ
Re: Vegas Con, Here I come! 10/22/2004 04:24 PM CDT
"I'm going to Vegas" is an anagram for "vote magi song 'g.'" That doesn't really make any sense, but then again, neither do I. Either way, I hope to be going. Just gotta get some things in order (and hope for a large Blackjack...er...Christmas bonus from work. Thankfully, I'm in charge of payroll now...).

'Til then,

~Mike/player of Gulphphunger
Vegascon 2005 schedule (first draft) 01/17/2005 02:12 PM CST
This is a very rough schedule of Vegascon Events. If any of the Guild Hosts have a problem with the time slot they are in, please contact me and we can work something else out. Please keep in mind the schedule is subject to change.

Thursday March 3rd

4:00pm - Penthouse opens. Registration and mingling
7:00pm - Pizza Party!

Friday March 4th

11:00am - Mentor Meeting with GM Maece
12:00pm - Paladin Get-together
1:00pm - Moon Mage Get-together
2:00pm - Warrior Mage Get-together
3:00pm - Bard Get-together
4:00pm - Ranger Get-together
5:00pm - Trader Get-together

6:00pm to 12:00am - Hang out in the penthouse, go to a show, get a group for dinner. Whatever strikes your fancy!

Saturday March 5th
11:00am - Coffee with Bubba. Learn his secrets!
12:00pm - Empath Get-together
1:00pm - Teamarie's Festival begins on the patio
2:00pm - Barbarian Get-together
3:00pm - Cleric get-together

(We know those thieves are going to meet somewhere, at sometime. Those of the shadowy sort may want to seek out Ipkin for clues.)

5:00pm - Festival Ends

8:00pm - 12:00am Bubba's Birthday Bash. Listen to the live tunes of "Voices In Your Head" our unoffical Vegascon Band! Wear a costume, or be comfy in pajama's. Anything goes! We will have the Door Prize drawings at this time.

Sunday March 6th

10:00am to 12:00pm - Clean up the Penthouse and say bye bye to everyone.

There is nothing more liberating than dancing barefoot.

Dance barefoot at Vegascon March 3rd - 5th!! Want more information? Email me at BelediBelle@aol.com or Join our Yahoo discussion group: DR-VegasCon
Re: Vegascon 2005 schedule (first draft) 01/17/2005 07:19 PM CST
We are only playing in the penthouse until 12 AM?!

~player of Solstitia in Plat

Dartenian picks up a chicken in distress.
Dartenian exclaims, "Put down the bow or the chicken gets it!"
Dartenian squints at you.
Re: Vegascon 2005 schedule (first draft) 01/17/2005 09:57 PM CST
>>We are only playing in the penthouse until 12 AM?!

>>~player of Solstitia in Plat

You nut! You can play with chickens all night if you want to.

Old people like me can't stay up much past midnight. That's where my scheduling ends!

Kellie/Miabelle

Dance barefoot at Vegascon March 3rd - 5th!! Want more information? Email me at BelediBelle@aol.com or Join our Yahoo discussion group: DR-VegasCon
Re: Vegascon 2005 schedule (first draft) 01/18/2005 12:21 AM CST
<<Old people like me can't stay up much past midnight. That's where my scheduling ends!

We'll see about that....

-Nocturnal Nosaj
Re: Vegascon 2005 schedule (first draft) 01/18/2005 12:42 AM CST
>You nut! You can play with chickens all night if you want to.

<laughs merrily> Better watch out! I may take you up on that!!!! <winks conspiratorily at her hoard of chickens>

Ok, thanks for clearing that up, had me worried! I remembered getting kicked out of the room last year in the frontier early, but that was like 2 ish, midnight would be awful. How can you go to bed early in Vegas?! And you call ME a nut? <cackles>

Dartenian picks up a chicken in distress.
Dartenian exclaims, "Put down the bow or the chicken gets it!"
Dartenian squints at you.
Re: Vegascon 2005 schedule (first draft) 01/18/2005 12:54 AM CST
>>How can you go to bed early in Vegas?!

Familiarity. Same reason many New Yorkers have never seen a Broadway play, or Los Angelenos have never been to Disney World; other than with a visiting relative/friend.

When I lived in the Chicago area, I never went up in the Sears Tower, and the only reason I went up to the John Hancock Building Observatory (and that was like 3 decades ago, now) was because I actually lived in the same building at the time.

~Kyn (Kynevon)

Kynevon's DR Links Page: http://kynevon.info
Mac OS X FE: http://www.play.net/software/warlock-info.asp
Amagaim's What to Hunt list: http://kynevon.info/What2Hunt.xls
"We're not lost. We're just geographically confused." Brian, KoDT
Re: Vegascon 2005 schedule (first draft) 01/20/2005 12:46 PM CST
Familiarity. Same reason many New Yorkers have never seen a Broadway play, or Los Angelenos have never been to Disney World; other than with a visiting relative/friend.>>

Being from L.A. I've never gone to Disney World... cause it's in Florida hehe

If you gone to High School in L.A. you probably did grad night at Disney Land though...

Snow
Re: Vegascon 2005 schedule (first draft) 01/21/2005 11:36 AM CST
They got rid of the star wars ride, I swear just rip my little 5 year old heart out when im 28 yeesh!

Valgar
Re: Vegascon 2005 schedule (first draft) 01/21/2005 09:28 PM CST
>>8:00pm - 12:00am Bubba's Birthday Bash. Listen to the live tunes of "Voices In Your Head" our unoffical Vegascon Band!8:00pm - 12:00am Bubba's Birthday Bash. Listen to the live tunes of "Voices In Your Head" our unoffical Vegascon Band!

Kellie and Vegasconners,

Sadly, I don't think the Voices can make it. We've been trying to find a way to juggle schedules and raise the funds, but it just doesn't look feasible at this point.

Eric Clapton is partially to blame, specifically for getting Cream back together for 6 shows at the Royal Albert Hall in London in May. I know at least 2 of the 7 bandmates are planning on heading overseas to see it, and a lot of our vacation time will be spent on that endeavor.

There's still a slight chance of an 11th hour miracle, but it's currently looking unlikely.

I'm sorry we didn't know sooner.

With regret,

voicesinyourhead@gmail.com
Re: Vegascon 2005 schedule (first draft) 01/21/2005 09:32 PM CST
>>Sadly, I don't think the Voices can make it.<<

Yeah. I bought myself a ticket to the con itself, but hotel and planes and just plain being in Vegas...I doubt it.

*still hopes he'll find a way*

~Fyrie
Re: Vegascon 2005 schedule (first draft) 01/22/2005 11:42 AM CST
Aww, that's dissapointing. There's always next year. You all ARE our official live band and you are my sock puppet hero.

Kellie

Re: Vegascon 2005 schedule (first draft) 01/22/2005 11:58 PM CST
Epp when did the get rid of Star wars ride?
Re: Vegascon 2005 schedule (first draft) 01/23/2005 02:43 PM CST
>>You all ARE our official live band<<

Aw, thanks. We're not going to be going away anytime soon.
Re: Vegascon 2005 schedule (first draft) 01/23/2005 06:26 PM CST
Does your band have a CD made? Send it to me and we can pretend. ::grin::

Kellie

Re: Vegascon 2005 schedule (first draft) 01/23/2005 06:58 PM CST
>>Does your band have a CD made?<<

Mostly yes. We stuck 5 mics around our set the last time we played in Frederick (outdoors on a coffee shop patio), and I stuck that on a CD.

Turned out alright. If I started talking about the things I don't like about it, I'd never stop, but it's not too shabby for having had 3 days notice.

How would you like it?

Jim
Re: Vegascon 2005 schedule (first draft) 01/24/2005 01:06 AM CST
>>How would you like it?

>>Jim

If you want, I'll send Mike (Gulphphunger) my mailing address and you can send to me. I think it would be great to have at Vegascon!

Kellie

Re: Vegascon 2005 schedule (first draft) 01/24/2005 01:03 PM CST
No problem! Or you can give it to me at KindredChord@gmail.com
Re: Vegascon 2005 schedule (first draft) 01/26/2005 08:28 PM CST
>>Does your band have a CD made?<<

>Mostly yes. We stuck 5 mics around our set the last time we played in Frederick (outdoors on a coffee shop patio), and I stuck that on a CD.

I could try telepathy, but the last time I tried to send a CD that way, I fell off my chair. I didn't make a bit of progress, either.

I'm going to see if I can get our Yahoo group started up again. We can post files there, and pictures, and...like...puppies or something. Nothing like a puppy to distract people.

What were we talking about again?

/got nothin'
Re: Vegascon 2005 schedule (first draft) 01/26/2005 10:23 PM CST
>>What were we talking about again?<<

Telepathic puppy-hide chairs.
Re: Vegascon 2005 schedule (first draft) 01/26/2005 10:43 PM CST
>>Telepathic puppy-hide chairs.

I want one of those too please. for umm, Bubba's birthday.

Kellie/Miabelle

VegasCon 03/08/2005 10:48 AM CST
Had a great time. Was most excellent to see everyone and thanks to everyone who came!

Solomon

What's going on?
http://www.livejournal.com/~drbubba

Re: VegasCon 03/08/2005 10:52 AM CST
<<Had a great time. Was most excellent to see everyone and thanks to everyone who came!

Right back at ya.

Was a lot of fun and something I am looking forward to repeating.

Trebber
Re: VegasCon 03/08/2005 11:30 AM CST
was an awesome time, thanks to everyone who made it so fun... which is everyone.

Bad Bubba though, I have a cold now... Do I get to blame Bubba and the bartender or is it the usual after-con get sick-ies?

Shakahn moves Tallnavor's lips so it looks like his lips are moving. In a voice somewhere near him says, "I sorry, ale sat wrong in tummy. No chicken eating, praise the chicken!"
Re: VegasCon 03/08/2005 12:59 PM CST
So?!?! Was there any dirt uncovered, plans revealed, secrets exposed, timelines given?

> I see dead people...<

Vote for Pedro
Re: VegasCon 03/08/2005 01:31 PM CST
>>So?!?! Was there any dirt uncovered, plans revealed, secrets exposed, timelines given?

Yes.

~Kyn (Kynevon)

Info Page http://kynevon.info
Mac OS X FE http://tinyurl.com/4btcl
Amagaim's What to Hunt Chart
Excel format: http://tinyurl.com/44jlt
HTML format: http://tinyurl.com/6tpls
Re: VegasCon 03/08/2005 01:41 PM CST
Awesome! Thanks.

Durt

</sarcasm>

aaannndd???? Anyone have any links to, or feel like posting, some of the aforementioned information?

> I see dead people...<

Vote for Pedro
Re: VegasCon 03/08/2005 01:56 PM CST
>>aaannndd???? Anyone have any links to, or feel like posting, some of the aforementioned information?

I posted some of the information from the Warrior Mage meeting in the general discussion folder of the Warrior Mage topic.

I believe that David/Jolebin will be posting the information from the coffee club meeting with Solomon shortly.

Some bits and pieces, just to tease ya:
During the Warrior Mage meeting Solomon explained why some projects get hyped then disappear, which was that sometimes when a GM leaves, he (or she) doesn't leave the completed portion of their projects behind. Which can wipe out all progress on some projects, and cause them to basically start from scratch all over again.

Since it was mentioned during a discussion of some projects that have been hyped and disappeared, it can be assumed that that happened to those projects. While no GM names were mentioned, P5 was mentioned as having had this happen to it.

Wish I could remember more off-hand, but I didn't take the same kind of notes I have at previous DR-related conventions.

~Kyn (Kynevon)

Re: VegasCon 03/08/2005 02:18 PM CST
<<sometimes when a GM leaves, he (or she) doesn't leave the completed portion of their projects behind>>

Yeesh, don't they have something in their contracts to address this issue? It's pretty standard in games like this.

Mysty

Dragons love you...

...Dipped in chocolate!
Re: VegasCon 03/08/2005 03:25 PM CST
Once again, I'm sorry I missed it, but barring Led Zeppelin getting back together, I'll be there next year. Oh, and happy belated birthday, Bubba. Sorry we couldn't play for it!

~Mike/player of Gulphphunger/a voice in your head
Re: VegasCon 03/08/2005 03:40 PM CST
Yes. Was lots of fun. Thanks to (almost) everyone who was very kind and understanding and helpful to me while I was there. I was a little worried about going, but for the most part - all turned out great.

~Chris, player of Field Medic Nimmi - who couldn't quite heal her ankle enough to stay out of the wheelchair.
Re: VegasCon 03/08/2005 11:30 PM CST
Aside from the fact I still hurt nor can I walk strait, I'm thankful to have gone to VegasCon. Was a very pleasant experience.

It was so nice to see you all in person and talk with most of you, some I didn't get to talk to enough, though. I'm not great with names, so this will be a partial list until my senses recover and more names come back to me....

Hegemonic, thank you for watching out for me. Great job with the con, too, I think everyone had a good time. I plan on returning next year.

Snowfair, such a crack-up with your "tune" idea. And thanks for helping with the registration table.

Jolebin, was also fun working the registration table with you, even though I don't think you know who I am. Oh well.

Kyarra, you have got to be the sweetest lady ever. Heart of gold with a wonderful southern accent.

Ghryla, you too, hon! So glad I got to meet you : )

Talus, (although she isn't reading this!) You are great, girl, and I like how you think, even if you don't agree on the thong thing. Hope we get a chance to gab again and to see you in DR again someday.

Never before have I enjoyed terrible service and only adequate, if that, food, than with Ssra, Brisbois, Ipkin and Terc. Thanks guys.

I want to give an extra thank you to Bris for your service to our country. I feel safer 'cause of it and there will never be an adequate thank you for that.

Maece and Reexa, thank you the advice and information... going to try with N. as soon as I get myself settled back in and organized. Also look forward to a Bay Area gathering. You two are too funny and that statue is something else!

Miabelle, I can't imagine how you pull it off and still make it look like you have fun doing it.

Deanna, glad you enjoyed my alcoholic concoctions....Even though it turns out I was making them wrong, I realize now, or actually, I was calling them by the wrong name...stiff dick = kahlua, bailey's and BUTTERSCOTCH, not amaretto. ::hum::

For that matter, hope you liked your screaming alien Fomar. ; ) Sorry we never got to talk very much, you seem like a very nice person.

Saerhyn, thank you for the trip to Trader Joe's and the outlet mall! And esp. for not giving me a hard time [overly much] and for even admitting that, yes, the angel mask suits me! <3

Waveshell, your outfits were always gorgeous. I kept admiring the LOTR pendants, and I 'm sure that bugged you, but you were always sweet. I'm glad that your bf (can't recall name, I'm sorry) has the pirate charm, too.. You're both great people!

Illcram, the most charming empath, thank you for encouraging words and advice about hangover recovery. Hair of the dog really did work.

Rohrr, hope your trip back home was safe and Bush-free! It was sort of funny although politics over breakfast is rarely something I'd rave about.

Fox, thanks for letting me bartend and for everything you did to help this con go over so well, and also for the breakfast company.

Jeneane, your pins and horns and everything were so cute. I love my pink ribbon bandaid charm...a nice VegasCon souvenier.

Maelona, I can see why folks rave about your company. You have a knack for making people feel great--your greeting when you saw me is one of the best I've ever gotten!

Trebber, you're a true gent and I thought to myself that you were the most sober person there because that is how you conducted yourself. Great meeting you hon.

Kyn, I'm sorry I was such a hungover grump that day when you were talking to me. Thanks for always having a smile and nice greeting for me.

Krin, you don't have apologize for disagreeing with me on the message boards! I like writing on the boards and I know I have my monkey tail as much as anyone. Although I wouldn't mind if I.B., Zarius and a few others would come to a con and say sorry!

Shavay, thank you for the shoulder rub and I enjoyed talking about DR and the various guilds, esp. bards. Were you discombobulated? ; )

Momus, looking at you always inspires a smile. And how can that be when you're such a mean guy? Who knows.

Solomon, Happy Birthday to you. Watermelon. Watermelon. Hope the herbs helped. See how good empaths can be?

Saliar, you, too, need to be good. : )

Bluefalcon, I'm sure it won't be long before I hear the announcement in game that you're on Jadewater Lawn. Good luck!

Raycha, was good to see you again although we didn't get to talk much. It was funny to debunk the Wyett is in Vegas rumor, too...that was going around quite a bit! I wonder who's the joker who started it anyhow?

I had a great time with all you BS players! You are cuttthroats at that game, though, I never had a prayer of winning, even though I always slipped in an extra card or two.

Koryu, Nimmi, and all the empaths incognito, was very nice to meet you also and thank you for coming to the meeting! I think it went well, even without a lot of questions.

Jason.... : ) Thank you! I had a lot of fun on Sunday, probably the best part of the whole weekend. Winning $675 was nice, too, but is just an extra "Yay!" kind of thing.

Vegas, you are some sort of town. Quite a logo, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas," although I can't see how it can be true.

~Lisette

(aka Neissa, Amorisse, or the girl who fell down on tile floor)

My new AIM screenname (find me)---> AmorisseDR

The Empathic Alliance (get shifted)--> http://www.geocities.com/saerhyn/ESC/Coalition.html

>Please pray for the Troops
Re: VegasCon 03/08/2005 11:36 PM CST
<<Bad Bubba though, I have a cold now... Do I get to blame Bubba and the bartender or is it the usual after-con get sick-ies?>> ~player of Solstitia in Plat

<Hugs Solstitia>

You said, and I remember this well, that you get sick every year. Still, could be in good measure to blame Bubba, just in case.

There is a name I left off previous list by the way. Doh! How could I do that? While I didn't take any pictures* I have a picture-perfect memory of you on Thursday night. So funny!

*p.s. did anyone not only take pictures but post them somewhere we all can see them?

My new AIM screenname (find me)---> AmorisseDR

The Empathic Alliance (get shifted)--> http://www.geocities.com/saerhyn/ESC/Coalition.html

>Please pray for the Troops
Re: VegasCon 03/08/2005 11:57 PM CST
Dear All,

In a moment, I'll post my notes from Coffee with Bubba. But first, here's my photo album: http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=eiddbkm.175t22jq&x=0&y=-bi74ap

If I've included a photo that could get you fired, or end your marriage, or make your parents cut you off, let me know and I'll take it down. But if you just look fat, or drunk, or gay, you're going to have to make a pretty strong case ;)

Before I forget, did anybody happen to find a photo insert from a wallet in the suite or anywhere last weekend? It could be mine. You'll know because there's a couple of pictures of me in there.

I just want to thank Miabelle, Hegemonic, Shawn, Solomon, Teamerie, Genneron, Xorg, Solomon, and everyone else that had a hand in organizing another great VegasCon. Thanks also to my great roomates: Eileethan, Raycha, Kelela, and Shenney. Plus all the awesome people too numerous to mention and met in too lethargic a stupor to remember their names, but I'll try: Leesh and David Young, Waveshell and the future Mr. Waveshell, Paklin and his wife whose name I can't remember but who looks gorgeous in a cocktail dress, the really nice couple from Maryland where the wife was named Jeneane (sp?) and I just can't remember her husband's name at all, Ipkin, Shawn, and the boy who looked a bit like my ex-boyfriend except my ex-boyfriend has kissed fewer men, and all the rest.

And thanks to Fox for creating "the Jolebin." Here's the recipe:
1.25 oz Midori
1.0 oz Watermelon Pucker
.5 oz Grenadine
.25 oz Triple Sec
.25 oz Sweet/Sour
Top off with Orange Juice.

--David (Jolebin Swordstaff, Elemancer of Riverhaven)
VegasCon Notes 03/08/2005 11:58 PM CST
Hey All,

Sorry for the delay on this. VegasCon takes a lot out of you, you know? Anyway, here are my notes from the Saturday morning session, which are the only notes I took. I apologize in advance--and invite any GMs to jump in and correct me--if I've misquoted anyone or presented quotes in any manner other than contextual. There's a lot of people talking about a lot of things, you guys. Anyway, I hope it addresses some recent concerns people have had.

3/5/05, 11:21 am - Coffee With Bubba

Solomon would like to thank Miabelle for scheduling this meeting at 11am.

Solomon indicated that he and his staff are rethinking when in the development process they announce upcoming releases. (At the Warrior Mage meeting, Bubba had talked about trying to strike the balance between announcing things early enough to provoke excitement about upcoming releases, but not so early as to elicit complaints when the release seems long in coming.) For example: P5, Necromancers, and bit-based experience.

Rigby has moved into a consulting position for Simutronics, where he is available primarily to answer questions and provide limited support. His RL business in figurines is really taking off.

Q & A (All answers from Solomon unless otherwise indicated.)

Q: Can we put ships on layaway instead of paying for them all at once?
A: Probably not. Solomon will mention the idea to someone.

Speaking of things Solomon wanted to be reminded to mention to various people, it was at about this point that Bubba designated me, Jolebin, his official scribe. But I can't take any liberties with what he says. And beef kabobs are right out.

Q: Can any new features that come out for boats be added to existing boats?
A: Yes, retrofitting will be possible.

Q: Careers?
A: Careers and creation systems are tied up together. We announced it too early.
Ssra: Careers might be scrapped in favor of guild specialties. It's up in the air. Fletching, forging, and tanning are at a higher priority than careers. Maybe certain skills will become available at different learning rates (than their normal skill sets) for certain guilds. Creation systems cap too early. There will be a skinning overhaul, and then fletching. The creation systems will use primarily lore skills, with possible benefits for lore primary guilds.

Q: Can there be some place to store your creation materials, rather than having to store all of that in your vault?
A: Probably. Like lockers or something.

Q: There are vaults at the Trader guild. Would Traders be able to rent those, in addition to Carousel vaults?
A: Multiple vaults for one character, as well as vaults for a group or family are on the list. Jeremael currently owns the vault system, but is looking for someone else to take it over. Premium housing is being overhauled in GemStone, and with the new game engine, it's easier to move systems between the two games. A lot of the stuff on the Cruise was from GS. And everyone really liked those bolts that were sold.

Q: Will there ever be non-premie housing, such as a long term benefit for prime membership?
A: Maybe.

Q: Multi-room housing for premies?
A: That's high on the list.

Q: Brewing?
A: A brewing system is on Paklin's wish list, but there's no ETA on that.

Q: Will there be improvements to shieldmaking?
A: Yeah.
Ssra: Yeah.

Q: Could intoxication be coded into the game?
A: GS has that. Solomon wants to do that in DR, but only if he can do it in the very specific way that he has in mind.

Q: What about functioning samatak?
A: Wouldn't be surprised.

Q: Will there be upgrades to tanning patterns?
Ssra: There will be some new patterns. Also, he does not want any guild to have a monopoly on any given creation system.

Q: With sufficient skill, will pattern quality be less limiting on ultimate quality?
Ssra: Maybe. With enough skill, you might not need a pattern.

Q: Can we make chains?
Ssra: Yes, maybe as a lower level in forging, which will have tiers of products.

Q: What about group dynamics, specifically in regard to spells and stalking?
A: We'll see. Changes would require a significant rewrite.

Q: Titles?
A: The list is being gone over. At least one title will become available in each guild at each division of a range of circles, and there will also be several titles in each range that require something more than just the bare skill requirements for that circle. There might also be titles tied to items.

Q: Can sect titles be made to stick?
A: That's being taken care of. Obseden is becoming a Ninja coder. He's like a Jeremael Junior!

Q: Could some flair be added to the humdrum? Like bandits on trade routes?
A: We used to have bandits. It's hard to target encounters to groups at different levels in the same area. But they're working on events where not every event has to be a six-month invasion. Solomon then went on to describe this really awesome RP he did involving sharks, and you really just kind of had to be there, I think. But it was a small-scale event, was the point.

Q: Would a non-GM-led event system be possible?
A: Yes.

Q: If you're in the ALAE, would you be able to bring other characters into your areas for your own quests?
A: They want to do this, but it requires many tools that have yet to be written.

Q: Can premie time for LTBs be counted cumulatively instead of consecutively?
A: Yes, that is intended. Hesitantly, Solomon says that this will hopefully be instituted before SimuCon.

Q: Can we get rid of death scars?
A: The Clerics and Empath teams are talking about it.

Q: Could auto-empaths take scars?
Reexa: She will entertain the idea if presented to her by the owner of an area. She's more likely to allow it in outlying areas. It would be great if this could be influenced by the presence of other (player) Empaths. Distance healing is on her wishlist, as with a voodoo doll or icon.

Q: Herbs for heavier wounds?
A: Maybe an alchemical substance.
Ssra: If there will be extremely strong potions, Empaths will make them.

Q: Will it be possible to check stance in RT?
A: Maybe check, not change.

Q: Official orders?
A: Needs to find a GM who can code that stuff, but also handle the existing orders from a customer service standpoint. Maybe we can steal the GS House system. Charters and bylaws are silly.

Q: Experienced commoners get advice messaging meant for newbies. Can that be stopped?
A: It can e changed to check experience instead of circle.

Q: Whispering in combat?
Ssra: Not actually a combat issue.

End Q & A

To cap things off Ssra spoke a bit about the feats he is working on. They will be related to evasion, parry, and shield. Some are active, some are passive, and some operate on toggles. Ssra is also looking at making the attack verb be in some way customizeable.

--David (Jolebin Swordstaff, Elemancer of Riverhaven)
Re: VegasCon 03/09/2005 02:44 AM CST
>>Kyn, I'm sorry I was such a hungover grump that day when you were talking to me. Thanks for always having a smile and nice greeting for me.

You were fine, although I will admit to being worried about your condition while you were bartending. Then again, you had enough control left to say "No" to my bladnishments, so I wasn't that worried. ;)

I admit, as a red-blooded heterosexual male, that having you around is not anything I would object to, in any way, shape, or form. ;)

Friends?

~Kyn (Kynevon)

Re: VegasCon 03/09/2005 04:41 AM CST
{{Snowfair, such a crack-up with your "tune" idea. And thanks for helping with the registration table.}}

The "tune" idea was ALL Reexa!!! Who sugguested it and Solomon seemed to like!

I tune too many people in prime I can just see myself getting into trouble with it in Fallen!!!

Thanks for hosting the empath guild meeting, the wine and cheeses were great!

Snow
Re: VegasCon 03/09/2005 07:20 AM CST
It was a pleasure to finally meet you in person, Lisette. Your conversations and soft smile made the trip worth it.

Trebber
Re: VegasCon 03/09/2005 09:50 AM CST
<<The "tune" idea was ALL Reexa!!! Who sugguested it and Solomon seemed to like!>>

As soon as I get well enough to work on some messaging, it's so going in.

GM Reexa