1 4 5 6 8 Next Next_page
Re: VegasCon 2010 ::nudge:: 11/05/2009 06:11 PM CST

Vegas folks, not birthdays.

Annwyl
Senior Board Monitor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing Senior Board Monitor DR-Annwyl@play.net, or Message Board Supervisor DR-Cecco@play.net.
Re: VegasCon 2010 ::nudge:: 11/05/2009 08:06 PM CST
>>Vegas folks, not birthdays.

Vegas' birthday is March 16, 1911.

:-P

TG, TG, GL, et al.
Also: Moo.
Re: VegasCon 2010 ::nudge:: 11/05/2009 09:26 PM CST
Like I said on smelly-cat, you guys have fun. I should be in AIT during this, but I'll be thinking of ya! Maybe I can get some drunk dials by then. :D

- Archon Korsik Rippentropp, Most Noble Paladine

Crusader against the Innocent
Defender of All That is Wrong
Re: VegasCon 2010 ::nudge:: 11/06/2009 10:55 PM CST
I'm going to try to make it, the Excalibur sounds awesome!

SGM Audacia

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Re: VegasCon 2010 11/10/2009 12:42 AM CST
I live around the corner, so probably not staying at the hotel, but I will try to show up, for oncet.

Marty/Kynevon

~Kyn (Kynevon)

DR-SOCHARIS
Attempting to update appraisal is like sticking my head face-first into a bucket of angry weasels.
Re: VegasCon 2010 11/12/2009 12:47 PM CST
Yay, no more Sahara!
VegasCon 2010 12/08/2009 12:59 PM CST
Posting this for Zadie:

VegasCon 2010 is upon us with a fresh new venue! Mark it on your calendars, because from Thursday, March 4, 2010 through Sunday, March 7, 2010, we will be moving our party to the Excalibur to spend four days partying like rockstars. Last year we rode in a stretch limo every single day. This year we plan to top that. There will be partying, drinking, socializing with friends both old and new, a birthday party for our very own Solomon and much, much more! What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas (mostly), so don't worry about losing any dignity or respectability as you let your hair down and find out just what your friends are like when they aren't glued to the computer gaming for ranks.

Early registration is $30 and is available through February 20th. The price at the door will be $40. There is a block of 30 rooms set aside at the Excalibur, so just use the code "XRealms" when you book your reservation. The rooms are $51 on Thursday and $91 on Friday and Saturday nights. For those of you that like to arrive early and leave late, we have secured a few rooms for Wednesday night and Sunday night as well at the $51 rate. These special rates will only be available until February 1st, so book your room soon!

Keep an eye on www.vegascon.info for more details in the coming days.

Solomon

Fight me:
http://la-bubbita.mybrute.com
VegasCon 2010 - Tickets for Sale 12/15/2009 11:57 AM CST
Tickets are available in the Box Office.

Buy some. :)

Solomon

Fight me:
VegasCon 2010 - Link 12/15/2009 12:08 PM CST
Now with handy, dandy link:

https://www.play.net/dr/quests/list_slots.asp?questID=157

Solomon

Fight me:
Re: VegasCon 2010 01/04/2010 11:42 AM CST
The Sahara has shut down it's 2 towers, leaving only the main hotel.

If I were visiting here, rather than living here, I'd be extremely happy at being at the Excalibur (or just about anywhere) other than the northern end of the Strip!

Watch the rates - they are dropping weekly, except they were up a tad over New Years!
Vegascon Attendee's! 03/02/2011 07:25 AM CST
dr.vegascon@gmail.com is live for those wishing to contact the group and find out where we are.

This email is attached to multiple nerds at the con via nerd phones.

Provide a character name and phone number so we can identify you on the registered attendee list.

Crusader Taghz

DFA = DISC + AGIL + TM > Evasion + Reflex

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers...for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother...", William Shakespeare.
Re: Vegascon Attendee's! 03/02/2011 08:46 AM CST
What if we want a non-nerd to answer their non-nerd phone?

Huh? What then?

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Vegascon Attendee's! 03/02/2011 08:48 AM CST

I'm not sure you would be going with the right group then, Raesh.

Have fun folks, don't do anything I ... er Have fun!

Annwyl
Message Board Supervisor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing me at DR-Annwyl@play.net.
Re: Vegascon Attendee's! 03/02/2011 08:53 AM CST
Don't mind me Annwyl -- I'm not drunk yet, just extremely sleep deprived which apparently makes me argumentative and ornery.

And also makes my dreams weird (see the Bard forums).

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Vegascon Attendee's! 03/02/2011 09:45 AM CST

So the sleep deprivation has been working. Excellent.

Annwyl
Message Board Supervisor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing me at DR-Annwyl@play.net.
Re: Vegascon Attendee's! 03/02/2011 10:23 AM CST
>ornery.

My grandmother says ornery.

-Reverend Gidien

"Under the sword lifted high, there is hell making you tremble. But go ahead, and you have the land of bliss."

~Miyamoto Musashi
Re: Vegascon Attendee's! 03/02/2011 10:59 AM CST
Does your grandma code extraplanar beings to eat you?

-Raesh

Re: Vegascon Attendee's! 03/02/2011 12:26 PM CST
If only I were that lucky.

-Reverend Gidien

"Under the sword lifted high, there is hell making you tremble. But go ahead, and you have the land of bliss."

~Miyamoto Musashi
Re: Vegascon Attendee's! 03/02/2011 04:37 PM CST
My flight leaves in approximately 13 hours! See ya then :)

On a whim...: http://www.lostonawhim.com/

The Zoluren army asks, "We're um.... really sorry about the clubhouse and all... so uh... are we cool?"
Fire sale at Vegas' once-iconic Sahara draws crowd 06/17/2011 08:39 AM CDT
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110616/ap_en_ce/us_sahara_sale_vegas

Oh the memories...

- Illcram

Please rephrase that command.
1 4 5 6 8 Next Next_page