Prev_page Previous 1
HESS Requests - August 2022 03/01/2022 03:16 PM CST
And lo, it is already upon us... my semiannual HESS requests thread! Please put your requests for additions to HESS for the next run. If it's something we already stock, no need to request it here.

You can check what we already have offered at: https://gswiki.play.net/High_End_Scrip_Shop/shop_list_February_2022

Also, please bear in mind that we will not be stocking script adding services for scripts that are not at least a year old, so if one of the newer ones is on your wishlist, bookmark it for next year.

GameMistress Tivvy
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/01/2022 03:21 PM CST

Add Banshee Flares
Banshee Flare Boost
Enhancive Swapping (I.E. change a blunt enhancive to THW, or Edged to Polearm)

I'd love to see "Add the Sigil Cloak Script To Existing Cloak" certs.
Blink please!

Oh, and seconded on the add banshee/improve banshee certs.
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/01/2022 03:26 PM CST

Add Banshee Certs, and Banshee Improvement Certs would be awesome!
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/01/2022 03:53 PM CST
Add banshee flares
Add Fighting Knife*
Update the common or uncommon flare certs to allow water flares (and air flares, but water is what I'm more interested in)
Magma flares as their own cert

*It'll have been a year for Fighting Knives. I suggest this with some trepidation, though, because I suspect there are enough amazing unscripted daggers out there that the price would have to be high enough (for what's normally a very budget script) that I might not be interested if it actually did show up. :P
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/01/2022 06:54 PM CST

My few requests.

117 x/day item

Allow location change swatch eligibility for x/day wearables, crystal holders, chrism holders, ranger 620 trinkets.

Armor/shield spikes potency upgrade certs.

General all Cat B flare potency upgrade certs. (not flare affinity)

Forging upgrade certs. normal weapon -> elegant -> superior -> perfect.

Shield cape upgrade that cancels the 50% block penalty of not having an open hand.

Karmac armor script add and expansion for all asg. (these are not that powerful compare to all the currently available armor scripts) I just prefer a more defensive stance, most will still opt for the more offensive armor scripts.

Last and most desired is enhancive SKILL RANK to SKILL BONUS conversion cert and STAT BONUS to STAT BASE conversion, so we can have a way to upgrade these.
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/01/2022 07:28 PM CST
Loved the addition of the enhancive permanence this year. Would like to see a little reduction in price to increase stat base, skill bonus, and recovery enhancives by +1.

Would like to see a cert that converts any item with enhancives into a jewelry slot enhancive (location your choice). This would be the one to convert weapons, armor, armor accessories, etc. into a jewelry slot enhancive.

Would like to see a cert to combine enhancives (1 item is destroyed). Put a cap that the total can't go over 20 points total between stat base, skill bonus, recovery. Put a permanent flag and in analyze that these can't be turned into fusion orbs or increased with +1 certs. Lot of little enhancives that are too expensive to +1 up but combining them with another little enhancive would make a fairly decent enhancive.

Would like to see a cert that allows non-rechargable enhancives to become rechargeable, even if it is only with a simucoin potion. Specifically looking at quest enhancives. I'd fully expect to pay through the nose for this, but I'd pay 500 to 1,000 bucks to be able to recharge a few of those enhancives.

As I gaze over the horizon, the wind tugs at my cloak and whispers, "Adventure" in my ear.

A squeaky halfling nearby asks, "Why you playing with orcs heads and troll rearends?!"

Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/01/2022 11:08 PM CST
Add FK script
Add Ethereal Armor
Ethereal Armor Unlocks
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/02/2022 12:36 AM CST

Non-combat script swapping (where you provide a non-combat donor item, and the script from the donor item goes on your existing item)
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/02/2022 08:53 AM CST
1. Valence gear add for armor & weapon (I realize this is likely not possible til 2023 due to how gear scripts are phased in)
2. Terror flares add
3. Greater transmute
4. Glamour tattoo -- can I ask for this here?? I swear I'll keep asking for it for every single venue!

I would also like to see the return of the lesser transmute and lesser moods certificates. Both of them were very appreciated.

- EK

>You now regard Eorgina with a warm demeanor.
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/02/2022 12:26 PM CST
Forest Armor unlocks

- Andreas
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/02/2022 12:27 PM CST

Permanent gold ring tattoos!

~Player of Fulmen Soulforge, Hammer of Eonak.
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/02/2022 12:51 PM CST
Add Sigil Cloak script to existing cloak
Vital Stat Enhancement (like the other enhancive boosts, but plus +1 each to Max Mana, Max Health, and Max Stamina)
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/02/2022 02:07 PM CST
add banshee flares
increase banshee flare potency
add death metal to existing
death metal ore to create shields/armor
blink weapon ore
coraesine ore
dwarf healer tattoos
more more more fusion links (+1 fusion slot adders)
+10 to resistance (instead of +5)
add 3-5 levels of dispel in 1 cert (instead of having to do 5 +1 and pay surcharges)
12 setting perm gold rings
change bane benefit type (from CW to AS, flares to AS, etc.)
all those new rotflare things that wyrom is coming out with this weekend
rage armor adder
greater transmute
add sanctification to something that is too hard for supercharge potions (or maybe allow spellbound potions to stack)
add ensorcell to something that is too hard for supercharge potions (or maybe allow spellbound potions to stack)
private property container deepening
private property room adding
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/02/2022 02:25 PM CST
multi-setting perm teleporters
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/03/2022 08:07 AM CST
Here's what I'd like: I'd like a way to extract a Fusion orb that does NOT have a built-in minimum degradation of 20% before you can possibly deFusion it. (Assuming shortest span available, four months/40% of the half of the bonus that can be lost, from Ebon Gate late one year to the February Duskruin the following year.)
And if you get unlucky in your stretch of time--extract early/use the HESS certificate late--it may very well be higher.
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/03/2022 01:09 PM CST
I would really love it if there were a special swordbelt designed to hold Jorshan's Twin Weapons.

I can't seem to find any scripted swordbelts that work with them.

THANK YOU!
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/03/2022 05:39 PM CST
Woot!

- Add resistance to cloak (maybe better for rumor woods?)
- Swap non-mechanical script (I'd like to move skin bundling script to my backpack)
- Add sigil cloak (or swap mechanical script would work here too)
- Add morphing jewelry script
- fully custom animal companion
- Super-potions for sanctify enchanting etc (+1k or +2k)
- Lore spellbooks
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/03/2022 06:47 PM CST
Ohh, I almost forgot:

- Wyrom's new nonrot flares
- Switch bane effect, e.g. weighting to AS
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/04/2022 12:40 PM CST

Globus Elanthias unlocks? I got one OTS and haven't seen anything around for unlocking it past T1
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/04/2022 02:54 PM CST
<Globus Elanthias unlocks? I got one OTS and haven't seen anything around for unlocking it past T1>

They can be unlocked up to T3 via certs from EG (they're in the Junker for seashells)... so far as I'm aware, there's never been a way to unlock T4 for the OTS staves. Three fully unlocked Globus Elanthias staves have been auctioned off at each EG since they were released.

I wouldn't be against the final unlock being made available for the OTS staves (even though it took me 3 years to finally get my hands on a fully unlocked one), but the request is prolly more likely to be honored if it was made for EG rather than DR.

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/04/2022 07:09 PM CST
Please consider bringing Coraesine back for a run!
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/05/2022 01:30 AM CST
Here's a commonly-requested-but-never-yet-seen one I forgot to mention:

Change flare type.

Right now you can only do this with a two-step process of using the dabbler and then buying a flare cert, but the hope would be for a cheaper cert to change already-existing flares into different flares. You know, for the sake of pairing up the right flare type with those awesome Fatal Afflares and lesser moods that I hear are great sellers. :D
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/06/2022 11:08 AM CST

Brace of Knives - similar to a bundle of arrows, but for hurling. Disposable ammo for hurling should be available. I imagine there could be some great upgrade potential for enchants/flares/unique looks.

Chained Gauntlet/gloves - prevents weapon loss (or at least gives bonus to not lose a weapon). I know the adventure guild helps, but when my wizard gets disarmed, he's pretty toast. The no runestaff for a bit + significant RT of being disarmed.
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/06/2022 04:44 PM CST
Uncommon Flares +

With Dispel now getting a greater cert and becoming the pretty bog-standard obvious choice for a B-slot (Ability slot) Flare, can we see the other uncommons get some love along these lines? Commons have the GeF option, but I don't think players going for uncommon flares have any desire to fill a script slot with an uncommmon version of GEF. Instead, I'd like to see uncommon flares get a cert to make them have specific effects that make them differentiate a bit more. These would just improve/replace the existing uncommon flare and would require the uncommon flare be bought first, just like dispel.

Some suggestions for Uncommon(+) effects by flare:

- Disintegrate(+) - Chance to have a second damage cycle vs NCU to more mimic its spell equivalent
- Plasma(+) - Chance to generate a splash effect of damage similar to ball spells
- Acid(+) - Chance to apply Weaken Armament status
- Unbalance (+) - Chance to do a bullrush-style knockdown into one other foe
- Grapple (+) - Chance to apply Vulnerable on a foe
- Disruption(+) - Second damage cycle in the presence of a spelled-up foe.

Etc.

I think it would be great to give these a place in the pantheon again now that dispel not only has a massively powerful utility effect, but also does good damage and can be improved over time.
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/06/2022 09:56 PM CST

Private Property 1 Room Remodel - Change room title, description, linked exits (I want to add a room, but I need to repaint the room and change exits to/from the room in order to get the layout I want.)
Private Property 1 Room Addition - Includes 1 script (Add a hot tub room, Add a pool room, etc.)
Private Property Storage Addition
Private Property Add a Node
Private Property Add a Scripted Item (wine press, easel, ice cream churn, tea stove/kettle)
Private Property Add a Script - Doorbell, Bouncer
Private Property Add a Workshop, OmniShrine, Stable
Private Property Add a food, drink
Private Property Add a housepet
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/06/2022 11:45 PM CST

I'd be happy to see all of these options above , emphasizing a few here.

Private Property: Add furniture item (desk, table, chair , coat rack or coat tree.)

Private Property: ADD House pet!!

Private Property: Add Doorbell (Gong, Door chime, Door Bell , Door knocker.)

The Safe Harbor property has clothing racks, however, they are not functional. Instead there is a wardrobe to store clothing in, I'd like to see both as usable, and maybe some simple scripts to hang the clothes.

Just a thought!!
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/07/2022 10:08 AM CST

I know the market is limited, but I would love to see a cert to update old-style x/day items to new-style.
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/07/2022 11:15 AM CST
>I know the market is limited, but I would love to see a cert to update old-style x/day items to new-style.

YES PLEASE! Merchants used to come do this, been asking for this service for YEARS.
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/07/2022 11:27 AM CST
Okay... what's the difference between old-style X/day and new-style?
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/07/2022 11:31 AM CST

Old style needs to be completely emptied before it starts to charge again. New style charges every x hours based on how many x/day it is.
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/07/2022 12:09 PM CST
Add / Remove Magic Resist (dabbler and/or HESS item).

Create MINOR Spell Knowledge item - Limited to level 10 or 15 of the Minor Spell Circles. Looking for "entry level" SKs for players who aren't going to be able to afford millions of BS for the SK 506 items being made during mania. This would help those players wanting to run maybe one or two more minor spells in the Hinterwilds zone, or have access to say SK 410 without having to break their bank. Probably has to be a limited release item, but at least that way it could help see SK item distribution a bit more frequently to the less bloodscrip endowed.

Still would like to see Enhancive Boosts to be segregated so you could pay different prices for different tiers of Enhancives. +1 for bonuses < 5, +1 for bonuses >=5 and < 10, +1 for bonuses >=10 and < 15, +1 for bonuses >= 15 and < 20... Paying 50k bloodscrip to +1 something that isn't already at LEAST +10 seems like a massive surcharge (and even then super subjective depending on the boost).
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/07/2022 12:15 PM CST
I would like to see "+5 to Enhancive" bundles, in the same manner that Enchant are done, as a single service on the item WITH A LIMIT OF ONE. (So rather than having to fiddle with buying/whispering/redeeming two certificates before you're full, and having GM time spent twice, we can just get a bigger boost in a single go and be done.) Or instead of doing it as "limit one", have it count as/put two (2) service stamps on right away.

Similarly, I would like the Dev team to crap or get off the pot on the Enhancive changes: either "everything switches" as promulgated a few months ago, or "nothing changes".

And if nothing changes, then I would like to see bundled stat Enhancive bonus adders, to do two (2) stat boosts in a single redemption, so that the items that affect stat bonus can actually be worked on. (And, of course, add their two [2] service stamps at the same time right away.)

I agree with Ashraam about minor list SKs. My Bard has been salivating about some of the Minor Mental stuff for several years.
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/07/2022 02:23 PM CST
Create a lorebook item, similar to spellbook enhancives but for a spell lore (sorc/elementals/spiritual).
Add Terror Flares
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/07/2022 04:53 PM CST
Limited Quantity Specific Material Greater Transmutes: Zelnorn, Adamantine, Ghezyte (now that we're done at Caligos), Kroderine, Surita (lesser only), High Steel, Low Steel. Any opportunity to not have to start a project over because of materials being introduced later is great, but as it stands the general greater transmutes are also millions of BS at mania.
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/08/2022 11:02 PM CST

coraesine ore
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/09/2022 12:25 PM CST
Armor-only modification: -1 spell hindrance.

(No, seriously: I have this sweet greathelm that I want my [now] chain-wearing Bard to be able to wear [again]. It would only take two years--2 event-limit services per Feb/Aug cycle!--to get him [back] into....)
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/09/2022 12:37 PM CST

Orrrrrrr

Change armor piece into non armor piece. Helm to a crown, etc. Let you use an enhancive without changing your ASG.
Prev_page Previous 1