Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/09/2022 02:37 PM CST
I have also, previously, asked for "change a thing into another thing."
There are a TON of weapons (like "cudgels") & armors (like "half or full plate") with Enhancive bonuses that I would not at all mind wearing as a pair of socks or an earring.
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/09/2022 03:32 PM CST
Add animal armor certs. I know they're in limited-spin, but it's been out for a bit. At this point folks who bought it off-the-shelf have improved it enough that allowing folks to add it to existing isn't going to blow things out of proportion.
I want add Rage Armor certs, too, but at least there I understand why I can't have it.
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/10/2022 11:49 AM CST
Certs that can add new cloak scripts to basic cloaks or cloaks that have been dabbled.

sigil, dramatic drapery, night shroud, etc.
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/13/2022 12:15 PM CDT
So, here's a question.

With the new Ranger 620 items, like my anklet, the tiers will max at 25%.

Can we use HESS certs to increase this to 40%?

~Player of Fulmen Soulforge, Hammer of Eonak.
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/19/2022 08:17 PM CDT
We're going to move the Duskruin High End Scrip Shop/HESS and Duskruin shop/item requests for August to Google form submissions. If you have already submitted yours on the threads on the forums, no need to repeat, I have them down. These will be pinned in the #duskruin channel on Discord for every upcoming run.

Please use this form to submit item requests:
https://forms.gle/fkq6H3cz1GVvoS2A9

Please use this form to submit HESS service addition requests:
https://forms.gle/WPeoqAQJoHHDQw2dA

Let me know if you have any questions or experience any problems with the forms.

GameMistress Tivvy
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 03/20/2022 06:00 PM CDT
My issue with the change is that some times other ideas feed off someone else's suggestion. Form submissions aren't visible to others to spark their thought.
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 04/04/2022 08:33 AM CDT
I think it might be neat to have a service that makes certain non-wearable items wearable, maybe non-functionally. I've always thought it would be awesome to be able to wear a lantern and have the ambients fire while hunting/adventuring. I guess it could get complicated as to what would be allowed and what wouldn't. Just a thought.
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 04/04/2022 09:58 AM CDT
I was just thinking of something similar: the ability to remove the "weapon/armor/shield" property of an item, and just leave it as a hand-held... and for preference, classified as a "magical item" (so that holding that 'stick' which is no longer a lance/awl-pike/halberd [with some really sweet Enhancive values]) does not hinder runestaff defense).
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 04/22/2022 09:37 AM CDT
Would also love to see certs to reduce the weight of an item (containers) under the current mins. I have stuff that is pretty light at say 4 and 5 pounds for cloaks and backpacks but I'd love to make them weigh less than a pound. These kinds of items currently exist...they are just pricy on the secondary market. Thx
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 04/26/2022 07:35 AM CDT
Would be a big fan of epic lightening as well. Like a "radiant yellow note" that reduces weight by 1 lb but works on any item regardless of limits. Something reasonable like less than 25k BS per pound would work.
Re: HESS Requests - August 2022 05/19/2022 04:05 PM CDT
so, this came up in mechanics on discord, and there's been a lot of swirl with various potential on-going changes to various game systems so I think this is pretty important to potentially address.

I'd like to see a weapon base change cert added to hess, this would have the following limitations:

The service would only work for same base type to same base type IE: 1he to 1he 2hw to 2hw, so you could swap between dagger and handaxe, but not dagger and mace.

These would only work for scripts sold at DR, there's a lot of potential issues that could crop up with older/other things, so limiting there is a way to prevent abuse, and it's very easy to look at the existing DR scripts to see supported weapon bases (since they are in the shops) So you could swap your sprite longbow to a shortbow, but not your blink longsword to a shortsword.

It would exclude katanas/claids/naginatas just like those are normally excluded under these circumstances because of built in bonuses to the weapon types that would not work well in a convert situation, and dealing with them for something like this sounds like a mess.

The price should be fairly reasonable 5k-10k basically around the cost of the OTS weapon of the script.

Again this doesn't solve all the issues with future proofing changes, but I think it does help alleviate a lot of potential consumer angst about changes at least with regards to DR equipment.
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page