Re: Ascension 03/14/2020 03:49 AM CDT
Discerning EyeWhen you APPRAISE gems and skins, you now have a (Trading ranks/2)% chance of appraising the exact silver value.*
Shopkeeper ConnectionsEliminates taxes in your playershop. (Only when you're the primary owner, not in partner shops.)

*The base silver value, not what you'll get for it at the local shop. In other words, a way to know in advance whether your orb gem that would keeps appraising between 4800-5200 without this ability will be turning into a dull or ordinary chrism, know exactly how much mana it can hold for 325, etc.

https://gswiki.play.net/Leafiara
Re: Ascension 03/14/2020 07:49 AM CDT
I like the concept of expanding our game and providing more specialization pathways. I greatly disfavor using the current experience system as the means to that end. Multi-accounting single player mobs all utilizing highly efficient Duskruined gear with hunting scripts in LICH are now the baseline standard in Gemstone IV. Everyone else can still play, of course, but many rely on the Dreaven proxy to feel competitive. The sad fact is that it now takes too little time and effort to cap, and that accomplishment is really no more honorific than making Hearthstone in GS3 in 1996.

This is an opportunity to level the playing field again with bold leadership and foresight that was lacking in the transition to GSIV.

Instead of the proposed choice of partitioning experience into Ascension or Normal skills, it would be better if Ascension experience was derived in a totally different manner to slow down progress and provide a harder decision. If possible, an Ascension candidate would enter a portal alone. There, all items and spells would immediately be removed and replaced by basic 0x gear. They would be on their own in a specially created hunting zone with 25 monsters. This would use the Duskruin death system.

Self knowledge of basic spells in other circles would be highly desirable.

Tarakan
Re: Ascension 03/14/2020 12:12 PM CDT
<<This is an opportunity to level the playing field again with bold leadership and foresight that was lacking in the transition to GSIV. -Tarakan

The bold leadership that was present at the transition to GS4 is why we have a playable game today.

That was many years ago,and today is a new day, that calls for new and careful, prudent leadership.

-Kerl
Re: Ascension 03/15/2020 08:34 AM CDT
Don't know if it's already been mentioned, as I don't have the time to read through everything, but if you're looking for Ascenion desires:

More shield-oriented stuff. Offensively especially.

I REALLY REALLY want to keep playing as a shield-user, but the over-the-top power superiority of two-handers makes it very hard to justify. I've fixskilled into two-handers for duskruins in the past just so I can be successful in the arena, just to go right out of it immediately afterwards.
Re: Ascension 03/15/2020 08:44 AM CDT
> ...and that accomplishment is really no more honorific than making Hearthstone in GS3 in 1996.

I'm 26k from capping my first character ever, and I've been playing seriously again for 3 years or so. You are viewing a VERY small VERY financially invested minority and seeing it as the minority. The entire concept of the P2W stuff frustrates the hell out of me, but that's a different topic altogether.

> ... to slow down progress...

No. The idea that MORE things need to be slowed down in this game is not wise. So many systems hold over intentional speed bumps from the days of pay-per-hour from my youth cough*Blacksmithing*cough. Slowing things down arbitrarily will encourage botting more, not lessen. It's taken me the last three years of consistent play to cap out. I'll admit there were a couple months where I just logged in and didn't actually pursue exp. Even considering that, it's an extraordinarily long time to reach "the end".

> ...and provide a harder decision.

This, I like. Make the choices more meaningful and difficult to choose between. I really like their concept of choosing one skill locks you out of others. Make things mutually exclusive.

> ...Self knowledge of basic spells in other circles would be highly desirable.

Which is limited to a very small portion of the populace right now, and seems out of line with your earlier statement. They are ALREADY highly desirable, which is why you saw them go for obscene amounts at the Duskruin auction.

-Appoloin
Re: Ascension 03/16/2020 02:38 PM CDT

Nier

Sorcerers who die and depart leave a body behind. Running back to your body within 10 minutes lets you either (a) animate it as an incredibly powerful animate or (b) drain it to gain buffs to various stats and abilities for 4 hours.
Re: Ascension 03/16/2020 03:04 PM CDT
Okay, I like that. :)
Re: Ascension 03/17/2020 12:52 PM CDT
Mastery of ManeuveringYour offensive SMR and SMRv2 abilities act as if you're +1 phantom level higher per rank, up to a max of X ranks.
Mastery of OutmaneuveringYour defense against SMR and SMRv2 abilities acts as if you're +1 phantom level higher per rank, up to a max of X ranks.

Re: Ascension 03/17/2020 05:43 PM CDT
Crushing ForceYou have such intense power that your physical attacks do damage even when blocked or parried, albeit at a reduced amount. (More reduced for a parry than a block.) Can only be learned by squares. Cannot have this ability and [insert defining ability that makes a square better at magic].
Duelist's IntensityYou can now TARGET FOCUS an enemy, which gives improved power against it at the cost of 1 RT and an inability to switch to other targets until it's dead or has left the room.
Overwhelming MagicYou have such impressive command of mana that your magic can affect even antimagic enemies, albeit at a reduced effect. Can only be learned by pures. Cannot have this ability and [insert defining ability that makes a pure better at physical offense].
Power ConversionYou can now INFUSE CONVERT mana, giving yourself an AS increase for the next X minutes of 1 for every Y mana infused. During that time period, your max mana is also decreased to [(ordinary max mana) - (amount of mana infused) + (Z * highest mana control bonus)], including affecting mana regeneration rate.
Practiced AlchemistReduces RT of most or all ALCHEMY commands.

Re: Ascension 03/19/2020 03:03 AM CDT
Battle SummonsManually activated ability that attempts to summon uninjured creatures in adjacent rooms to come to yours.
Elemental InfusionYou can now spend X mana and Y RT to supercharge the air around you with elemental mana, adding extra elemental flares to any attack used by you or against you for Z minutes or until you leave the room, whichever comes first.
Hallowed GroundYou can now spend X mana and Y RT to supercharge the air around you with spiritual mana, powering up all spiritual effects in the room either from you or used against you for Z minutes or until you leave the room, whichever comes first.
Lore IntegrationPick a spell you don't natively know that has lore benefits. When using that spell from a scroll or magic item, its lore benefits now act as if you natively know it.
Sustainable SlayerSpirit Slayer (240) now lasts an additional (Spiritual Mana Control ranks/3) seconds, but recasts at a -25 penalty to AS/CS. AS/CS benefits from SMC no longer apply. (i.e. if you have 300 SMC ranks and 508 CS, then instead of a 30-second spell recasting at 553 CS, you have a 130-second spell recasting at 483 CS.)

The first three are my attempt at making a form of terrain-based hunting, as it were... I'm sure there's a lot more space for better ideas here too, like the way that the environment influences the crit types on Nature's Fury or letting our player character rogues set up traps like bandits do.

Re: Ascension 03/19/2020 10:39 AM CDT
Winter Weight:

Halfling base weight increased to 60 lbs

~Sabotage
Re: Ascension 03/20/2020 07:56 AM CDT
Guilty Pleasure
Requires at least 1 spell research rank
Can be taken multiple times
Counts as negative spell ranks for the purposes of DFRedux. Each rank is Guilty Pleasure squared +1 in effect.

"I swear I only read those books because they put me to sleep!"
Re: Ascension 03/20/2020 11:06 PM CDT
wizard fire attunement ascension:

Rise from the Ashes
when dealt a killing you are reborn anew at full health and wounds removed
1x/day CD, passive ability

~Sabotage
Re: Ascension 03/21/2020 01:25 PM CDT

Elite Skill

No Open Rolls
Each time a critter succeeds on an open roll >100 against you, force it to reroll.
Re: Ascension 03/22/2020 11:45 AM CDT
Title Collector:
Gain access to skill-based titles outside of your Profession.
Re: Ascension 03/22/2020 02:47 PM CDT
Enhanced PortalsCan EVOKE Familiar Gate (930) +X times per day per rank to create a portal to an adjacent realm where those passing through aren't subject to Chronomage interception and the penalty to create the portal is removed.
Enhanced TransferenceCan EVOKE Transference (225) +X times per day per rank to transport a group. If the Chronomages intercept and the caster is using a gold ring, the group ends up at the designated location. If the Chronomages intercept and the caster isn't using a gold ring, the group ends up in a temporal rift.
Translocation TrainingNo longer experience nausea when casting Spirit Guide (130).

Re: Ascension 03/23/2020 06:10 PM CDT
More paladin:

Will of the Arkati
Doubles the +DF bonus of Arm of the Arkati(1605) when using a bonded(1625) one-handed weapon

Immovable Object
You gain no bonus from dodge skill. Instead, each rank of Dodge is counted as a phantom rank of Shield Use

Divine Reach
Aid the Fallen(1620) can now transport a body to an anchor in an adjacent realm if there is no anchor in the current realm.

Shield Dominance
Rank 1: Offensive shield maneuvers have -1 second hard RT, cannot go below 1 sec
Rank 2: -2 seconds hard RT

Shield Spike Expertise
Rank 1: +10% chance of shield spike activation
Rank 2: additional +10% chance of activation

Shield Retribution
When activated, each successful block results in a counter attack with no roundtime. Lasts 30 seconds.

Shielded Multistrike
When executing multi strike, each swing at a target is also preceded by a shield bash
Re: Ascension 03/23/2020 06:42 PM CDT

Zealous Defender: Zealot(1617) can now be cast while Divine Shield(1609) is active
Re: Ascension 03/23/2020 06:53 PM CDT
All players become ruby experts.

Hey, I need this.

Doug
Re: Ascension 03/23/2020 07:37 PM CDT
Long-Term PlannerDoubles size of exp pool. Only applies while using 100% exp for ATPs.

The idea with these next ones would be something akin to focus spells, where you can only have one active at a time, but without the abilty to switch between them on cue.

Poise of the ArachnidActivated ability to web the opponent with a maneuver-based attack. Must know Web (118).
Poise of the BasiliskActivated ability to use a basilisk's stare.
Poise of the IlvariActivated ability. Untargeted, it greases the ground. Targeted, it either uses an Ilvari's string ability (against a foe who's standing) or an Ilvari's glue ability (against a foe who's not standing).
Poise of the IthzirPassive chance to fade away when attacked. Must know Vanish or Invisibility (916).
Poise of the KoboldActivated ability to knock over an enemy with a guaranteed chance by working with another character who also knows Poise of the Kobold and has it active.
Poise of the LeopardActivated ability. Untargeted, it uses a mastodonic leopard's caterwaul. Targeted, it pounces against the foe.
Poise of the ManticoreYou can now move away from the room while in RT from your own attack at a cost of X stamina.
Poise of the MinotaurCan feint and attack or feint and focused mstrike in a single command at a cost of X stamina.
Poise of the ReiverPassive chance to shrug off stuns and stand up when knocked prone.
Poise of the ShaperActivated ability to summon a sidewinder to fight alongside you.

Re: Ascension 03/24/2020 04:01 PM CDT
Here's a suggestion that's not an ability! Whatever verb ends up being used to show our current ascension skills, please have an option to show how much each one cost. So, for example...

Skill nameMnemonicTypeRanksCost
Strength TrainingstrtrainingCommon51,2,3,4,5
Spirit RegenerationspregenCommon33,6,9
Stamina RenewalstmrenewalElite15

Basically just to make it easier when using the ascension equivalent of the fixcman potions, knowing where points can be saved when changing skills. I guess it could look cumbersome in the UI if someone has 10+ ranks of something and I'll admit I don't really have a solution for that, though.
Re: Ascension 03/24/2020 04:24 PM CDT
I posted a few of these on Discord but I'll also put them here just to make sure they get seen. I mostly had Rogues in mind but some should work for all professions

Armor Training+1 Armor Training Point per rank.
Combat Maneuver Training+1 Combat Maneuver Training Point per rank.
Shield Training+1 Shield Training Point per rank.
Cheat DeathOnce per day, if you would die to a crit, you instead cling to life and ignore the death effect of that crit. Works on all types of crits.
Improved Second WindReduces the cooldown of Stamina Second Wind by 6 minutes per rank and increases the duration by 6 seconds per rank. 5 ranks.
Improve Stamina BurstReduces the cooldown duration of lower stamina by 30 seconds per rank.
Like KeeperWhen you die, you automatically receive the benefits of the Preservation spell.
Light StepArea hazards such as Web and Grasp of the Grave are much less likely to affect you.
Mind of BodyYou are no longer overexerted (popped muscles) when reduced to negative stamina by a combat maneuver. When you execute an offensive maneuver that reduces you to negative stamina, the maneuver receives a +15 MB bonus.
PackratIncrease unencumbered carry weight by +1% per rank.
Stealth MasteryUndead and critters that detect via smell no longer receive a bonus to detect you while you're hidden.
Loyalty Beyond DeathWhile dead, you can command your animal companion to drag your own corpse.
Shadow StepYou can activate Vanish while stunned, webbed, bound, etc at a higher stamina cost.
Spell PillageWhen you kill an enemy, you steal a beneficial spell effect from as it fades. Spell must be a buff, castable on others, not already on the user, and lasts 1 minute.
Use Any ItemFor Arcane Symbols and Magic Item Use skills, you are considered to have direct knowledge of all spells (Magic Knowledge Bonus = +60).

Re: Ascension 03/24/2020 05:18 PM CDT

Open hand flare - Someone highly trained can generate their attuned elemental flare when casting or brawling with empty hands, just like when using a flared runestaff or weapon.
Re: Ascension 03/25/2020 04:12 AM CDT
More general suggestions:

Luminary: You have the ability to enlighten those around you, helping them learn more effectively. When grouped, anyone who is NOT a Luminary will receive extra experience to their pool per kill, as if the enemy they killed was 2 levels higher.

Mercenary: You've learned the value of never working for free. Receive a minimum of 100 silver for everything you kill, in addition any bounty rewards on Kill creatures/Kill dangerous creatures are increased by 10%

Fastidious: You are very careful about cleanliness, and take precautions against dirt and filth. Shopkeepers appreciate your hygenic habits and view you in a better light, giving you an extra 5% discount/trade bonus. In addition, you never get ash on you or get drippy clothes or what not.

Master of the Flow: The flows of power bend to your whim. Both sending and receiving mana uses your highest mana control for ALL mana types. In addition, any spell that causes you to receive mana back (516/719, any others I forgot) gives you a 25% bonus to mana received, or in the case of 320 it gives you an extra 10% minimum/maximum to the spell rotation bonus.

Revel in the Curse: For every cursed object you are wielding or wearing, gain a +10% mana regen/stamina regen bonus, as well as increasing your AS/CS by 5/3 to a maximum of 20/12. Remove curse cast upon you or an item you are wielding has a high chance to damage you however.

GM Naionna at 11:41 PM
Whick is so pretty. it's a shame he has to talk.
Suggestion: Armor Spell Hinderance 03/25/2020 10:19 AM CDT

Probably mentioned before - however I'd suggest an ascension that would reduce spell hindrance from armor by 1% with N/infinity ranks, it would likely be expensive.
Re: Ascension 03/25/2020 02:36 PM CDT
A few random racial/cultural/profession ideas...

Hardened SolesIncreases crits of kicking attacks. Must be a halfling or monk and cannot be wearing shoes or socks. (Footwraps okay.)
Natural RootsGrants various small combat bonuses in outdoor areas. Must be an Ardenai elf, forest gnome, half-sylvan, ranger, or sylvankind.
Perfectly SynchronizedSignificantly increases DF of your physical attacks. All of your stats (not bonuses) must be equal.
Shadow AwarenessImproves ability to spot those in hiding and decreases penalties of being attacked from hiding. Must be a burghal gnome, Nalfein elf, or rogue.

...and now back to my usual wheelhouse of tradeoffs.

Bard on VocalsHalves mana cost of Song of Sonic Disruption (1030). You cannot use physical attacks and lose 100 DS.
Empath on the AttackEmpathic Assault (1110) deals all of its warding cycles immediately. Spell ranks in Empath Base over level no longer contribute to CS and instead add to bolt AS.
Intense CollectorActivated ability lasting X minutes, usable Y times per day, that doubles rate of gaining essence, LKPs, or necrotic energy, but quadruples mana and stamina costs.
Knowledge is PowerYour offensive spells no longer have benefits from lores or mana controls. Instead, the spell has a bonus to CS, AS, or maneuver bonus depending on the lore ranks or mana control ranks that would ordinarily have applied.

And one more just for fun:

Bandit BaitIncreases the rate of bandit ambushes when you're affected by Calm (201).

Re: Ascension 03/25/2020 06:49 PM CDT
Haunted:
-Increases the rate that undead mini-boss/mini-swarms spawn near you.
-Creatures spawned by this effect are drawn/agro'd towards you.

Hunted:
Same, but for living.
Re: Ascension 03/25/2020 08:14 PM CDT
>Haunted:

Clunk has this one by default.

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)
Re: Ascension 03/25/2020 08:15 PM CDT

It activates when folks cast too many spells on him.

Clunk

Re: Ascension 03/26/2020 11:08 AM CDT
I thought of a few more.

Ambush SpellIncreases the AS/CS of any spell cast while hidden or invisible.
Armored SpellcastingDecrease the spell hindrance of all circles for all armor you wear by -%1 per rank. This can reduce spell hindrance below a circle's minimum hindrance but not below 0%.
Impressively SkilledYou are no longer restricted by profession when qualifying for skill-related titles. You must still meet all other requires for the titles.
Perfect AimIncrease your chance to hit a specific body part while aiming by +1% per rank. 5 ranks. This perk allows you to exceed the normal 95% aiming cap.
Seasoned EyeWhen you MEASURE an item (herb, white flask, potion, etc), you will learn the exact number of sips/bites remaining instead of a rough estimation.
Slippery FingersWhen you pick up a cursed item, you will not be cursed (item stuck in your hand) for 10 seconds. Picking up a cursed item will inform you that it is cursed.
Spell ReflectionSpell Block has a chance to reflect bolt spells back at the attacker.
Trap ExtractorIncreases your chance of extracting trap components from a trapped box.
<Element> ReduxYour Redux now applies to <element>. This perk can be taken multiple times, once for each element.
<Race> AppreciationYou can now use the race specific verbs of <race>. This perk can be taken for each race but not for your own race.

Re: Ascension 03/27/2020 05:35 PM CDT
Beacon of Light:
-Attracts creatures towards you in dark places.
-Creatures suffer perception damage, but increased AS.

Drunken Master:
+15 UAF + %/perception damage per level of drunkeness up to level 4, -50 UAF with no alcohol in your system.
You are able to attack at level 4, but with no control; still suffer random black outs.

Broken Spirit:
Cannot be in a Society, cannot express positive emotions/tones.
You don't know why you continue to do it, every day is exactly the same.
You're filled with such ennui you have a 10% chance to ignore health damage from any source % 2% chance to ignore wounds.
Halves your spirit value.

Got No Time To Bleed:
You bleed less per round.
% Chance to ignore blood loss from wounds.

Perpetual Rage:
+AS per level, restricts stance each level.
At Level 3, cannot become more defensive than "forward" stance.

Stamina Tap:
Use stamina to increase endrolls for x/amount time.
During duration, cannot regen stamina.

Mana Tap:
Same, but with mana.

Blood Tap:
Same, with blood.

Spirit Tap:
Same, with spirit.

Will To Live:
Increases redux as wounds increase.

Masochist:
AS increases as wounds increase.

Aversion To Touch:
Cannot be healed by Empaths.
%chance to heal scars with corresponding wound herb.

Clerical Alignment:
If the Cleric that resurrects you is aligned to the same deity as you, revive without ANY negative effect regardless of deeds.
If in the same Pantheon, suffer 50% normal stat/stamina/etc damage regardless of deeds.
If Liabo WITH deeds, gain symbol of dreams like effect, if Lornon WITH NO deeds gain the same.

Forsaken:
Must have forsaken the Gods.
Cannot enter Shrines.
No mechanical benefit, but you FEEL more superior.

Flawless Skinning:
Cannot suffer damage/status effects from skinning.

Trade Wars:
Will not suffer race-specific penalties when selling/buying.

Family Matters:
+10 DS when in the same group as someone with same Surname.

One Node to Rule Them All:
Attune to a specific node; cannot be changed.
+5% EXP base when on that specific node.
-10% EXP base on other nodes.

Memory Loss:
Increases EXP gained from all sources, but decreases pool size.

Long Term Planner:
Increase the amount of EXP that can be gained overnight from the long-term EXP pool.

Night Owl/Morning Person:
+stats during the night, -stats during the day & vise versa.
Must continuously consume coffee to gain benefit of EITHER.
Re: Ascension 03/27/2020 05:41 PM CDT
Punching Up:
The taller you are [in relation to the critter], the less UAF your punches/jabs have, but the more UAF your grapples/kicks have, and vise versa.
Re: Ascension 03/27/2020 05:44 PM CDT
Rope-a-Dope:
Increases DF for UAC attacks that the target isn't CURRENTLY vulnerable to.
Re: Ascension 03/27/2020 06:12 PM CDT
Punch Drunk:
%chance your UAC attacks will hit a different target but with increased UAF/DF when you have head wounds.
% increases with level of head wounds.

Miser:
Cannot SEARCH/LOOT/SKIN. Gain +10% EXP base gain.

Kick Them While They're Down:
Anything that causes a knockdown [spell/attack/UAC/CMAN] causes an IMMEDIATE %chance UAC Kick at -1 RT.

Closing The Door:
Any successfully AIMED jab causes an immediate %chance followup punch with -1 RT.

Liver Punch:
Any successfully AIMED body punch has +%chance to cause knockdown/RT.

Societal Mastery:
Each rank [to 5] reduces costs of associated abilities by 2%.
Re: Ascension 03/27/2020 06:31 PM CDT
Bastard Son:
Only Available to Half-Elf/Half-Krol.
Will NOT be able to gain citizenship, anywhere.
Each level increases Con/Str Stat, but also increases hatred/prices at vendors.

Purist:
Only available to pure races.
Must have citizenship in corresponding towns. [Elf Illistim/Vaalor, Halfling Icemule, etc.]
Better prices for buying/selling in home town, worse deals in other.

Sea Legs:
Increase DEX/AGI when water is present. Decreases when elsewhere.

Vow of Silence:
Cannot SPEAK/WHISPER/anything involving VOICE.
Increases DIS/LOG stat.

Sunny Disposition:
+AS/DS, but vulnerability to fear/depression mechanics.
Re: Ascension 03/27/2020 06:45 PM CDT
Tart Lover:
Only available to Halflings.
Tarts induce a mana bread like effect, but less powerful.
Mana bread in tart form is slightly MORE powerful.

Cookie Lover:
Gain +10 influence BONUS for 3 minutes whenever LOOT produces a cookie.

Manic Depression:
Cannot express positive emotions/tones.
1% chance per level [to 5] every 60 seconds to induce a pooka light effect on EVERYTHING around you.
Triggers town JUSTICE.

Gym Rat:
+5 STR stat, -5 LOG stat per level [to 5].
Re: Ascension 03/27/2020 06:59 PM CDT
Ferocious AttacksFor smaller races. Reduce the size penalty when using combat maneuvers against larger opponents.
Flare MasteryIncrease the chance for standard flares to activate on a successful attack.
Holy PowerYou can use sanctified weapons against undead the same way as a cleric or paladin.
Singing KatanaYou can summon a katana with 1025 at a higher mana cost.
Singing ClaidhmoreYou can summon a claidmore with 1025 at a higher mana cost.
Singing NaginataYou can summon a naginata with 1025 at a higher mana cost.
Sonic KatanaYou can create a katana with 1012 at a higher mana cost.
Sonic ClaidhmoreYou can create a claidmore with 1012 at a higher mana cost.
Sonic NaginataYou can create a naginata with 1012 at a higher mana cost.
SpellboundIncrease the base duration of all beneficial cast on you by +50%
Steady AimFor bigger races. Reduce the change of being "unable to find an oppening" when aiming at smaller opponents.

Re: Ascension 03/27/2020 07:52 PM CDT
Curmudgeon:
Must be of a CERTAIN age [old descriptor for race].
-2 str per level.
+2 wisdom per level.

Hoarder:
The more your ENCUMBRANCE increases, the higher your resistance to FEAR and STR stat, but decreases Intuition/LOG stat.

Calm Like A Bomb:
Decreases your chance to be STUNNED by ball spells, Call Lightning, Maelstrom, Implosion, Call Meteor.

True Ascension:
Must be TRUE Capped for EXP.
Must cap out on OTHER Ascension skills.
Become able to have others CONVERT to you.

No Time For Trying:
Each failed roll adds +1 to your next roll; cumulative.

Peg Leg:
Must be wearing a peg leg.
%chance to ignore leg damage.

Eye Patch:
Must be wearing an eye patch.
%chance to ignore eye damage.

Love of the Chase:
Increased AS against creatures that exit your room for 10 seconds.

Battle-Hardened:
Increased AS/redux.
Suffer from visions; nightmares [like sorcerer roses] that can occur randomly, without notice w/ 1 second RT.

Apathetic:
Activated, has 1hr cooldown, lasts 4 hrs.
Gain passive [1000/hr] EXP while active; no EXP during cooldown.
Cannot gain EXP in ANY other manner while active, or during cooldown.

Nothing New Under The Sun:
+AS/DS based on the amount of TP's you currently have.

Neutrality:
+50 DS against creatures that HAVEN'T attacked you yet.
-50 DS after that.

Re: Ascension 03/28/2020 05:33 AM CDT
>>Aversion To Touch:
>>Cannot be healed by Empaths.
>>%chance to heal scars with corresponding wound herb.

Should this one be named 'Bleeds'?

Clunk

Re: Ascension 03/28/2020 02:01 PM CDT
While You're Down There:
While PRONE, AIMing for melee/UAC attacks to the LEGS significantly increases.
Suffer no AS penalty, DS penalties still apply.

Break Dancing:
Removes DODGE penalties while prone.
DOESN'T apply while stunned, immobilized, etc.

Standard Getup [Grappling Augment]:
If PRONE, GRAPPLING an opponent will cause a reversal wherein you're now standing, and the opponent is prone.
Causes no damage, subject to STANDing RT, if any.

Thrash [MSTRIKE Augment]:
MUST have spiked armor.
MSTRIKE from the ground.
Only targets legs, abs, back; but with +5 CER chance at criticals to those areas.
Works AS IF you had SPIKE Focus; stacks with SPIKE FOCUS.
No AS penalties, DS penalties still apply.

The Bigger They Are:
+STR stat, CMAN bonus, AIMing bonus [to legs or grounded opponent] based on height differential.

Vampirism:
Grants knowledge of 701 and SACRIFICE CHANNEL.
Sunlight kills you.
You have 0 spirit; must be resurrected by 730. CANNOT depart.
Can only heal yourself via 701 and SACRIFICE CHANNEL.
+100% mana/stamina regen.
Cannot use TOWN services. Will be arrested in town.

Summon Clunk:
Clunk meets you at a pub in Virginia 14 years ago. ;)