1 3 Next Next_page
Re: Difficulty Training TM 08/17/2009 03:44 PM CDT
>>Wait are they my clique or Arwinia's I'm confused.

Let's rock out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWzw0ZrDnR8

~Arwinia

http://www.llbbl.com/data/RPG-motivational/target262.html
Re: Difficulty Training TM 08/17/2009 05:29 PM CDT
CLANG!

Conflicts folder is over that way folks.

>Fades back into the chaos leaving a nail studded baseball bat stuck into the thread.

Pomae

Any questions and/or comments can be sent to me at Mod-Pomae@Play.net, or Senior Board Moderator Annwyl at dr-annwyl@play.net or Board Supervisor Cecco at DR-Cecco@Play.net
Re: Difficulty Training TM 08/17/2009 05:39 PM CDT

If you have constructive information to give the Original Poster, please share it.

Reminder: Address the points of a post without the commentary directed at the posters.

Annwyl
Senior Board Monitor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing Senior Board Monitor DR-Annwyl@play.net, or Message Board Supervisor DR-Cecco@play.net.
Re: Difficulty Training TM 08/17/2009 05:41 PM CDT
<<Calling correct information "Wrong" because you don't like the poster is a mean thing to do, and confuses the issue.>>

I don't know you, so how can I dislike you at all? You are wrong because you are wrong.

BTW, I'm not part of the Arwinia or Caelumia clique. Alas, I am not that good to be a part of their group. ;) So, like I said, you are wrong because you are wrong. May I suggest to not get so defensive?

- Simon
Re: Difficulty Training TM ::NUDGE:: 08/17/2009 05:43 PM CDT

Hello..

Back on topic. See: Original Post in this thread.

Annwyl
Senior Board Monitor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing Senior Board Monitor DR-Annwyl@play.net, or Message Board Supervisor DR-Cecco@play.net.
Re: Difficulty Training TM 08/17/2009 07:36 PM CDT
Took a little from column A, and a little bit from column B.
Strength : 17 Reflex : 18
Agility : 17 Charisma : 10
Discipline : 18 Wisdom : 16
Intelligence : 17 Stamina : 16

Up to Circle 16 now, and have the stats for 17. I've been cleaning up in grass eels, and will be trying my hand in sprites in a day or so.

Thanks for all of the advice.
Re: Difficulty Training TM 08/17/2009 07:40 PM CDT
I think maybe we need an up-to-date basic guide to stats on play.net and/or elanthipedia.
Re: Difficulty Training TM 08/17/2009 08:21 PM CDT
discipline and agility will both help you hit better with TM.

Intel and wisdom will help your learning of same.

The undead hordes would like to take this moment to remind you that they are quite happy to eat your brains so that you may test new depart.Please consider it.Hugs and kisses, Team Necro.
Re: Difficulty Training TM 08/18/2009 12:13 AM CDT
>>first armor(shield doesn't count for an armor for wm's, go figure?)

Incorrect, verified with GMs quite some time ago.

~Kyn (Kynevon)

DR-SOCHARIS
Attempting to update appraisal is like sticking my head face-first into a bucket of angry weasels.
Re: Difficulty Training TM 08/18/2009 12:58 AM CDT
>>first armor(shield doesn't count for an armor for wm's, go figure?)

Incorrect, verified with GMs quite some time ago.

Cool. Then my second armor is shield:)

Just the skill calcs need updated.

If there were no cost or sacrifice involved, there wouldn't be any benefits worth learning, and the entire system would be pointless. --GM Wythor

These statements were not endorsed or made by a GM and may be completely irrealavent to game play.
Re: Difficulty Training TM 08/18/2009 01:01 AM CDT
>> Just the skill calcs need updated.

Zairius.com appears to work just fine.

Rev. Reene

Foresee exclaims, "Everyone is always so suspicious! "What was that powder you just slipped into my drink?" They don't ask the other sects that!"
Training Magic with TM? 08/22/2009 09:26 PM CDT
I've read that some people keep their magics going with TM.. well right now all my magics are at (0/34) while my TM is happily (34/34).. min prep GZ with every sword swing is all I ever needed to keep TM locked.. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how to use TM to get my PM/HA/PP locked?
Re: Training Magic with TM? 08/22/2009 10:14 PM CDT
Actually adding a little MD into my cycle managed to make all 5 magics lock.. so I got it now. 18 skills locked is a sexy thing.
Re: Training Magic with TM? 08/23/2009 02:33 AM CDT

Choose a higher tier spell.
Re: Training Magic with TM? 08/23/2009 06:17 AM CDT
Well most are probably doing this with chain lighting at higher ranks, its the only thing that works for me well post 700 ranks :( ,pretty sad actually.Can move it with other spells some,but really no ones happpy with 3/34,4/34 etc.
You didnt say your ranks,but with My cleric whos near 300 just spamming energy bolt works ,though its slowing down pm/harness wise usually hovering around 6-9/34 now.Swarming critters help!
Re: Training Magic with TM? 08/24/2009 01:06 AM CDT
Yeah, I'm just under 300 ranks of magic, using YS preped at 15 and charging my camb at 15 for each one of my cycles in combat did the trick. I had all 5 magic skills locked the other night, quite nice.
1 3 Next Next_page