1 3 Next Next_page
Re: To: My fellow Warrior Mages. Re: You are idiots. Cease posting immediately. 07/11/2006 10:28 PM CDT
Hey Naz, don't you think the general public has seen enough of your 'love' for a lifetime?

Rev. Reene

"...What's happening to your tea is happening to everything everywhere. The sun and the stars. It'll take awhile but we're all going to end up at room temperature." - "Arcadia"
Re: To: My fellow Warrior Mages. Re: You are idiots. Cease posting immediately. 07/12/2006 07:46 AM CDT
>>die in a fire now, thanks.

>Is it weird that I've heard that twice today?

Not too wierd. It's been a meme on Fark.com since March when someone posted a story about this commission that was arresting drunks in Texas while still at the bar. This woman on the commission or in charge of it or some such thing got a bunch of threating letters, including one that told her to "die in a fire," and she couldn't understand why people were upset. Ever since then it's almost a daily appearance in at least one headline. Some people get sick of it, but when it's pulled off right I still find it hilarious.

::Googles on Fark::

Here's a link to the original thread. Article is now gone from the host site.

http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=1980302

~player of Gulphphunger
Farker Lemagrag
Re: To: My fellow Warrior Mages. Re: You are idiots. Cease posting immediately. 07/12/2006 08:17 AM CDT
meanne hot

:oP Ragran
Re: To: My fellow Warrior Mages. Re: You are idiots. Cease posting immediately. 07/12/2006 10:43 AM CDT
Die in a fire has been around for a while...and is appropriate coming from a mage that likes to kill things with fire.

I am --- Navak
Re: To: My fellow Warrior Mages. Re: You are idiots. Cease posting immediately. 07/12/2006 12:58 PM CDT
okie this is just disturbing enough to report...though im loathe to tell it.

I had a dream the other night that i was in st thomas (haven't been there since i was a kid). Ran into a bunch of people from high school, college, dead tour (ya i was a hippy wanna-be) people i haven't seen in a long long time. We were at the beach, drinkin, laughing, girls...really good dream.

Suddenly someone suggest we go over to this cabanaesque bar across the street from the beach. Sounds innocent enough, right? So we go...

We plop down into some wicker barstools, the place is tastelessly decorred with fake palm branches, fishing nets and other sailor objet d'art.

We order and laugh it up. Suddenly the owner steps up to make sure we're enjoying ourselves. We agree that all is well. Moments later, the owner overhears my name (Adam) and asks me where i'm from. I tell him New York. He explains that he's knows of an Adam in New York. I ask him how he knows him? He responds that he plays a MUD with him and that they don't get along....and that he plays a character...named NAVAK!

I had a dream about navak! I never had a dream with any DR person in it before and I hadda pick Navak?!!

Anyway it was not a good dream afterall.

Re: To: My fellow Warrior Mages. Re: You are idiots. Cease posting immediately. 07/12/2006 01:04 PM CDT
Fair enough, first time I've heard it used appropriately then.

-Durnil
Re: To: My fellow Warrior Mages. Re: You are idiots. Cease posting immediately. 07/12/2006 07:11 PM CDT
:}

And you're damn straight, Ragran. <Hum>

-M-
Re: To: My fellow Warrior Mages. Re: You are idiots. Cease posting immediately. 07/13/2006 11:56 AM CDT
>I had a dream about navak! I never had a dream with any DR person in it before and I hadda pick Navak?!!

Beach, ocean, barstools, fake palm plants, Navak... Freud would have a field day with this one. Are you sure you were in a cabana and not a very large closet?

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.
-Yogi Berra
Re: To: My fellow Warrior Mages. Re: You are idiots. Cease posting immediately. 07/13/2006 12:34 PM CDT
i think im in love with navak.

there! i said it...

1 3 Next Next_page