1 3 Next Next_page
Re: Which stats to raise 07/16/2007 11:16 AM CDT
You're probably thinking of Gurt. He's a tog, so he has a bonus to strength. But I daresay his other stats are a bit on the low side.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Which stats to raise 07/16/2007 11:20 AM CDT
This is my 104th bard in TF. I know it's TF but it's still possible, since he's in TF also.

Name: Furious Clamor Mibe Oyiee Race: Elothean Guild: Bard
You were born on the 10th day of the 8th month of Skullcleaver the Dwarven Axe in the year of the Emerald Dolphin, 348 years after the victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
Your birthday is less than a month away.
Strength : 40 Reflex : 60
Agility : 50 Charisma : 60
Discipline : 53 Wisdom : 50
Intelligence : 70 Stamina : 40
Favors: 4
Concentration: 661 Max: 661
TDPs: 1061
Encumbrance: Somewhat Burdened

You have 14215 total ranks and have gained 16852 total TDPs.
You have 5253 ranks and have gained 8356 TDPs from Lores.
You have 2585 ranks and have gained 4081 TDPs from Magics.
You have 2770 ranks and have gained 1868 TDPs from Weapons.
You have 2366 ranks and have gained 1666 TDPs from Survivals.
You have 1241 ranks and have gained 881 TDPs from Armors.

You are Furious Clamor Mibe Oyiee, Heartless, an Elothean [TF], & The Thief [PRIME].
~ You know I could always put it back to the old roundtimes...
Re: Which stats to raise 07/16/2007 11:25 AM CDT
keep in mind that Human has no bonuses/penalties.. and I did say he's have to train practically every possible skill... With your bard, I think it would be a little more difficult to get everything to 50 by 100th for you than him.. but it's still near impossible..

Sothios Clan-Csencsits
Aesry Locksmith Union Representative
Re: Which stats to raise 07/16/2007 11:38 AM CDT
My Thief had the equivalent of 50 in all stats at 100th. You won't be able to circle as fast but with the pathetic weapon reqs Thieves have it's not a bad idea to shoot for double those per circle if you plan to have a place to hunt down the road.
Re: Which stats to raise 07/16/2007 11:42 AM CDT
In the fallen, it's a realistic option to go out and train 3 or 4 weapons at or passed 250 ranks, once you actually have one of them there already. If you are in caracals at level currently, you can pretty much go to gobs to get 30 ranks, sand sprites to get 80, swain to 150 and then caracals to 300, at around 35-40 agility.

You are Furious Clamor Mibe Oyiee, Heartless, an Elothean [TF], & The Thief [PRIME].
~ You know I could always put it back to the old roundtimes...
Re: Which stats to raise 07/16/2007 11:50 AM CDT
<<keep in mind that Human has no bonuses/penalties.. and I did say he's have to train practically every possible skill... With your bard, I think it would be a little more difficult to get everything to 50 by 100th for you than him.. but it's still near impossible..>>

the bonuses and penalties for the races all balance out. to get all stats to X number takes the same total TDPs for every single race.

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Re: Which stats to raise 07/16/2007 01:30 PM CDT
>the bonuses and penalties for the races all balance out. to get all stats to X number takes the same total TDPs for every single race.

I was wondering if anyone was going to mention that. This is why I would only choose human for RP reasons or if I have no idea which stats I want to raise higher when I create a character.
Re: Which stats to raise 07/16/2007 09:11 PM CDT
i like a good challenge and i think i can make it. i'll post again in a few months to let u know my progress, see ya!

i'll start my quest for 100 circle once i reach 300 in stealing lol
Stealing: 298 73.38% mind lock

after i hit 300 in stealing is over!! i'm gonna be in combat till i die!!! hehheh anyways see ya in a few months thief Powerrrrrrrrrrr!!!

~Lamarque the crazy Thief!
Re: Which stats to raise 07/16/2007 09:30 PM CDT
>the bonuses and penalties for the races all balance out. to get all stats to X number takes the same total TDPs for every single race.

Furthermore, I don't know if anyone else has ever realized this - it's just basic math so it seems pretty evident, but as far as racial modifiers go, instead of using the regular (3x)+(m . x/2), where m is your modifier and x is your current stat, -2 modifier is 2x, -1 modifier is 2.5x, 0 is 3x, +1 is 3.5x, and +2 is 4x. Just something I figured out at work the other day when I was extradordinarly bored. I think some folks even have a -3, which I guess would be 1.5x, although without actually writing it on paper, that's just an educated guess.

Axillus - Halfling Warrior Mage
>You charge your steel-toed footwrap at a musk hog.
Re: Which stats to raise 07/16/2007 09:31 PM CDT
Too bad you can't script combat

Jaedren says, "Alas, no Khri Ronco (Set it and forget it!). Woe."
Re: Which stats to raise 07/16/2007 09:32 PM CDT
tooo baddd i can kill u with my eyes close lol snipe!!!!
Re: Which stats to raise 07/16/2007 10:32 PM CDT
>>i'm not very in the gossip and stuff.. so.. the guy who has 90 str or whatever stat, wouldn't htat force them to have like 20 in everything else? they squishy then?

It was a stat at 99, and that guy is probably close to 150th circle so I imagine the rest of his stats aren't too shabby.

Kraelyst the Hand

"The day is for honest men, the night for thieves."
-- Euripides

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
-- Edmund Burke
Re: Which stats to raise 07/17/2007 12:54 AM CDT
>>tooo baddd i can kill u with my eyes close lol snipe!!!!

Now boys lets save this for the TF forums....
And linxe/lambbq

i believe you're in no position to bragging about killing anyone other than n00bs at this point or would you care for a repeat performance of last week and a completely tanked confidence again ?

Denz

Join Dragonrealms:The Fallen
And Play DR the way it was meant to be played

Customer service should never be considered an expense, It's an investment in the future
Re: Which stats to raise 07/17/2007 04:21 AM CDT
<<i'm gonna be in combat till i die!!!>>

Guess you'll only be there for about 2 days. :)

I should play TF more. But I like my Prime characters and friends more.

PoKaeta

"Whatever, it's the end of the world. There's actually a Trader guild now. Bards are no longer useless. Empaths can finally stand up for themselves. We're all doomed."
- Vinjince
Re: Which stats to raise 07/17/2007 07:19 AM CDT
>>I should play TF more. But I like my Prime characters and friends more.

You should try it while the preview is going on, we have lots of fun

Jaedren says, "Alas, no Khri Ronco (Set it and forget it!). Woe."
Re: Which stats to raise 07/18/2007 06:46 AM CDT
<<You should try it while the preview is going on, we have lots of fun>>

I've been Plat for almost a year. Mostly for the double Premium points for the extra 10 dollars, but I also rolled a Thief in TF. But now I just play my Thief in Prime whenever I feel like playing a Thief.

Which if this $#$^#^%#$@ multi opponent ever gets fixed, I'll play him some more, till then I'm not setting foot in combat, so he's kind of stuck at 12th circle.

"Whatever, it's the end of the world. There's actually a Trader guild now. Bards are no longer useless. Empaths can finally stand up for themselves. We're all doomed."
- Vinjince
1 3 Next Next_page