Prev_page Previous 1
Survey revisited. 05/28/2003 10:28 PM CDT
Okay not to beat a dead horse. But I need some help.

I'm aware of many if not all of the names you all cited in your list of renkowned paladins still active in DR. But I don't feel like I know many of these people enough to do them justice in a short two sentence description. If you all could whip up some notable facts for our following honored brethern and sisters I'd appreciate it. Just send it to Ptah@play.net, or if you feel like it post it in here. In no particular order.

Coine
Lennon ?
Portense ?
Sejanes -
Redarch
Candidus ?
Phanton ?
Daython ?
Necidem -
Gloryarm ?
Amberre -
Humm ?
Clynlyn -
Khayree ?
Teilnsar ?
Madigan ?
Daython ?
Redarch -
Shivus -
Blasword -
Silus -
Rock -
Bistro-
Leucius: .
Laythor: .
Caxz:
Divy: .
Samsaren.
Gaddor
Drongol
Krymson
Glemm
Baltiziel
Tarmina
Pureblade
Cardoe
Joycellyn
Michael:
Quicknickel:
Latiriah
Litharius
Shiyana:
Hartblest:
Relyaer
Vasalim
Nazare
Imladris
Aenas
Tarwren
Stephania
Rayac
Hegemonic
Ellsdragon,
Leucius.
Ruslip.
Profesie.
Taghz
Aaiyaah
Nisondra
Creast -
Raidusk -
Ocelott -
Chestham-

Okay so alot of names here, but if you can help out I'd apprecaite it. If any of these names are inactive or inncorrect please let me know.
Thanks again,

Brittany (...the player of Aspasia Darkbrook)

"If ever the Darkness should conquer the Light, the last gleam shall come from the uplifted blade of one of a righteous Paladin."

Sir Cleworth, paladin initiation speech.

"The truth will set you free...but first it pisses you off."

Anonymous
Re: Survey revisited. 05/28/2003 10:33 PM CDT
Ugh, how'd I get on a list with those people? They've done a ton more than I have.

Sure, Elanthia needs more anti-heroes, but really now! ;)
Re: Survey revisited. 05/28/2003 11:00 PM CDT
<<Ugh, how'd I get on a list with those people? They've done a ton more than I have.>>

Eh, which one are you? Really people try putting your name at the bottom of your posts.

Brittany (..the player of Aspasia Darkbrook)

"If ever the Darkness should conquer the Light, the last gleam shall come from the uplifted blade of one of a righteous Paladin."

"The truth will set you free...but it pisses you off first!"
Anonymous
Re: Survey revisited. 05/28/2003 11:06 PM CDT
>>Eh, which one are you? Really people try putting your name at the bottom of your posts.

Two months away has been far too long, obviously.

-PB
Re: Survey revisited. 05/28/2003 11:34 PM CDT
Would anyone but Pureblade choose an Avatar that revolting?

-Mozzik
Re: Survey revisited. 05/28/2003 11:51 PM CDT
Well they won't let me make my own user pic. So I had to compromise.
Re: Survey revisited. 05/29/2003 09:35 AM CDT
Rock - Inactive
Portense - Inactive
Hegemonic - Inactive as Hegemonic. Player is still about from time to time, but not the character.
Teilnsar has been Inactive, but I believe he's popped back in again.. or does from time to time.

I'll wait for the others to provide a "few noteable facts" and then try to fill in on any missed.

Redarch
Re: Survey revisited. 05/29/2003 12:24 PM CDT
Coine- Kaldaran paladin, travels a lot. Can be abrasive, but will tell things as she sees them. No sugar-coating from this lady!

Lennon: Presently inactive, frequently offered advise when it was needed. A courageous warrior.

Portense- Former dark paladin. Walked.

Redarch- One of the oldest paladins presently about. Dwarf, always willing to help where he's needed.

Sejanes- Gor'tog paladin of Therenborough, member of the Theren Guard. Affectionately known as 'The Mighty master of the shiney scalp'.

Candidus- Another old paladin, married to the bardess Ailyssia. Prominent figure about Crossing.

Phanton- Relatively young paladin. Passionate about his beliefs, becoming known for his work in the forge.

Daython- Tends to stay on the islands. Presently married to Ileia. Active during the Gorbesh war and the war of Sorrow. May be retiring soon and will be missed when he does.

Necidem- A kind-hearted paladin. Retired for a while, but he's back.

Gloryarm- Another passionate soul. Not frequently seen now, but he has given aid to both the living and the dead before.

Amberre- Skra'mur. Retired. A rather fun-loving lady, used to hunt the adan'f. Nicknamed "Paladin Princess".

Humm- Prydaen paladin. Young but already strong. Has done work with tanning shields, plans to eventually confront the necromancer Lyras.

Clynlyn- A master armor smith. Can be um- a bit insane at times. If he likes you to say hello he bites!

Khayree- A recently-returned lady paladin, Mentor.

Teilnsar- He has popped in a few times. Former resident of Therenborough, witness to an appearance by one of the Immortals that usually does not appear. See me if you want the full tale!

Madigan- Formerly of the Theren Guard, then of the Dragon Shield. Still active in Therengia, though he does travel some. Mentor. Has been away for a while but he plans to return soon. Likes hugs!

Rock- One of the first paladins to walk the lands. Retired now. Was generous to healers, famed for his crusades against the 'bank monkeys'. One of the founders of the Apostles, turned over the leadership when he found he couldn't devote the time to them that he felt they deserved. Had a wonderful accent.

Divy- Lady paladin. Walked once in a moment of black despair but is back. A gentle soul.

Drongol- "Grumpy dwarf". Doesn't like elves, has no qualms about telling things as he sees them. Was active in the Gorbesh war, and when dealing with the Red Sash pirates.

Baltiziel- Human, married to Mirynka. Retired. Former leader of the Theren Guard. Not always tactful but he always did the best he could.

Tarmina- Unsure of where she is now, but I used to see her frequently on Aesry. Some accent, though nowhere near as pronounced as Rock's was. Always willing to take time to give a few kind words where they're needed.

Pureblade- Kaldaran paladin. Very intelligent, though he can be sometimes stubborn. Marvelous sense of humor- get him to demonstrate his corset some time!

Michael- Presently on Ratha. Another man you can trust to stick to his principles.

Latirah- Married to Galain. Not often seen now, and is missed.

Shiyana- resident of Shard. A bit of a recluse, hunts adan'f. Used to spend a lot of time playing her gypsy tamborine between hunts. Her favorite color is pink.

Hartblest- Retired. One of the first armor smiths. Did a lot of work in chain. Some of his pieces are still floating around out there.

Relayer- High paladin, armor smith. Lives on M'riss, married to the empath Myannah.

Rayac- Resident of Therenborough, present speaker for the Theren Guard. High paladin, can hold his own against elsralaels in the water. Married to Meidori, adoptive father to Xopher, Lystid, Bavest, and Corlath. Adopted son of Lord Valkrin.

Hegemonic- Founder of the Stone Clan militia. Active during the war of Sorrow.

Ellsdragon- Old paladin. Primary residence is Ratha, but recently he has been busy on the mainland.

I hope this is useful to you, Aspasia! I'm not used to babbling this much!

Ryeka who is completely out of breath!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy
Re: Survey revisited. 05/29/2003 12:41 PM CDT
<< Amberre- Skra'mur. Retired. A rather fun-loving lady, used to hunt the adan'f. Nicknamed "Paladin Princess". >>

Hehe, yup she was fun. We used to play a game called "eat the loot". You took turns in Death Spirits after searching them if they dropped something that could be eaten you had to comsume it no matter how horrible. I always hoped she would get the rotton mutton haunch.

Daython
Re: Survey revisited. 05/29/2003 02:26 PM CDT
Portense - One of my good friends, unfortunate he retired. Was a dark paladin as I. Sick hider/crossbow user
Redarch - Noble paladin, too goody goody for my taste, but he's fun to chat with and is a nice guy.
Candidus - He's probably the best war horse trainer out there, never see him without his horse anymore.
Phanton - Pretty young and low circle when I first met em, but the studies he did with armor mixing has given him much recognition and respect. Very nice guy if you get to know em and don't bug em for mixes ;)

Amberre - Such an old lady (cowers) I remember her back in the day with Violet sitting in Arthe dale teaching.

Clynlyn - Crazy Insane Armor Smith who's a great friend. Hey when's rib night in NY?

Shivus - Noble guy who only really wants the best out of the paladin guild. Gets very emotional about the guild but that's cause he just wants the best for us and is so upset how just until recently we actually started to get the best. So many years of waiting... Don't worry shiv all will be better once more or we could jsut kill everyone else until only paladins are left.

Blasword - I'd have to say the reporter/librarian of the paladin guild. Knows almost all history, events and keeps uptodate on alot of things

Rock - Rock was still a youngen to me (age not circle wise). He did alot for giving paladins a good name during the Gorbesh Wars, and was very unfortunate he left.

Bistro- (old soul one) In one word rocked. A great friend who lived mainly on M'riss. Another sick weapon user (crossbows and melee).

Caxz - Great guy, didn't see em for like 2 years, then he appeared on ratha and bam he got insanely skilled. Very noble guy and will help if ya just ask.

Drongol - Who can't love this dwarf?

Pureblade - The mage of paladins.

Michael - Great guy and friend. One of the protectors of Ratha. (Ratha rules if you didn't know by now)

Quicknickel - Mech monkey of the guild if he was still around.

Hartblest - Was a great friend who I met in Haven many years ago hunting death spirits. Primarly chain and le user, became superbly skilled in armor forging. Very nice guy and sad he left.

Relayer - Probably the highest in our guild. Lives on M'riss, but lately Ratha. Great guy, does alot and helps alot of people that need it. Great forger, probably the best armor maker currently.

Stephania - Havn't heard her name in ages, Wasn't she the first Lady Marshal? Either way she was part of the Arthe Dale teaching crew in the old days, not sure if she's still around.

Taghz - Close friend, Cunning snake. Sick combat trainer, been making a good name in forging.

Steeler - I could have sworn he was on the list. One of the oldest paladins, did so much for our guild. Great guy, very helpful, always willing to teach new or old. Was the first to make 90th status.

The others I'll do abit later
~Ellsdragon
Re: Survey revisited. 05/29/2003 07:46 PM CDT
>>Pureblade - The mage of paladins.

That reminds me.

Anyone break 400PM yet? C'mon, you lazybones.
Re: Survey revisited. 05/29/2003 08:13 PM CDT
Lennon- Mr. Armor, trained too much of everything.
Redarch- paladin personified.
Candidus- a great guy
Phanton- Profesie's mixmaster
Daython- scholar extrordinaire
Humm- great brawler, great survival skills
blasword- a whacko (haha)
Silus- the ladies man
Rock- THE paladin. a great leader.
Laythor- wannabe roshambo champion of the world (currently number 2)
Gaddor- old as hell,
krymson- mr. dark knight
tarmina- rpa! rpa! rpa!
pureblade- spaz mage
quicknickel- annoying to spar because of his cheap greatsword tactics
steph- still with us, still crankin out the hits
rayac- a great fellow
hegemonic- always gave 100%
profesie- phanton's robot... lost his soul one time because he was halting traders on the ntr while ann would clean them out, was pretty funny
nisondra! <3 <3 <3
creast- very awesome, loved being talked about, wether it was positive and negative. to quote him... "It doesn't matter wether people are talking bad or good about you, what matters is that they are talking about you." .... how true.
Re: Survey revisited. 05/29/2003 09:53 PM CDT
No love from Ryeka?

No Gadorr - Nicest putz I know
sniffle

Gad

"Immerse your soul in love." -Thom Yorke
Re: Survey revisited. 05/29/2003 10:42 PM CDT
>>No love from Ryeka?

Aww! ::snuggles Gadorr!:: Actually I was having a hard time thinking of something good enough to say about you- my caffiene was running out.

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

Re: Survey revisited. 05/29/2003 10:50 PM CDT
Ha! Nice save! Man I'm such a sucker for charismatic women.

Ryeka says, "Gadorr, the sky is orange."

Gadorr exclaims, "Hey, look at that!"

Ryeka thinks, "Sucker." Insert evil laugh here.

"The female of the species is more deadly than the male" -Some Zoot Suit Band
Re: Survey revisited. 05/29/2003 10:57 PM CDT
<<Clynlyn- A master armor smith. Can be um- a bit insane at times. If he likes you to say hello he bites!

someone got it right I AM INSANE , CRAZY CLYNLYN'S PRICES ARE IN!!! SANE!!!

Clynlyn

http://www.annotatedboredom.com/houseofownzing

-The long road of life is travelled slowly, with each step placed in front of the last.
Re: Survey revisited. 05/29/2003 10:58 PM CDT
<<Stephania - Havn't heard her name in ages, Wasn't she the first Lady Marshal? Either way she was part of the Arthe Dale teaching crew in the old days, not sure if she's still around.

she's around... hehehe

Clynlyn

http://www.annotatedboredom.com/houseofownzing

-The long road of life is travelled slowly, with each step placed in front of the last.
Re: Survey revisited. 05/30/2003 12:55 AM CDT
Clynlyn they forgot ego maniac.

Tyden
Re: Survey revisited. 05/30/2003 01:14 AM CDT
<<Clynlyn they forgot ego maniac.>>

He is crazy about frozen waffles? Or did you forget the 'L'

Big as Pebbles, Strong as Talc, Smarter than you, I am - Lennon's Bulldog
Re: Survey revisited. 05/30/2003 02:30 AM CDT
>Bistro- (old soul one) In one word rocked. A great friend who lived mainly on M'riss. Another sick weapon user (crossbows and melee).<

Still old soul one ::grumbles and shakes Thee::

Oh, and thanks for the kind words old bud, my thanks as well to everyone else...not used to compliments..always makes me feel awkward =?

DragonKNIGHT
Re: Survey revisited. 05/30/2003 11:01 AM CDT
<<Still old soul one ::grumbles and shakes Thee>>

::peers real close trying to look down Bistro's nose:: You sure? It was all over the yahoolists about bistro being sold... hmm didn't go through with the sale then? Congrats!!! I stopped chatting with ya cause I thought (and alot of others too) you sold. Well anyhow glad your not ::big hugs:: Lets go scam some more people later? Should be a few new weapons around we could sell for massive prices, lol.

--Weebles wobble but the don't fall down! or do they?!?
Re: Survey revisited. 05/30/2003 11:39 AM CDT
<<Lets go scam some more people later? Should be a few new weapons around we could sell for massive prices, lol.>>

Hmmm, dark paladins eh? Yep they're no different than the rest of us.... ::Coughs::

Brittany (..the player of Aspasia Darkbrook)

"The truth will set you free...but first it pisses you off."

Anonymous
Re: Survey revisited. 05/30/2003 07:58 PM CDT
>::peers real close trying to look down Bistro's nose:: You sure?<

100% sure...

>It was all over the yahoolists about bistro being sold... hmm didn't go through with the sale then? Congrats!!! I stopped chatting with ya cause I thought (and alot of others too) you sold. Well anyhow glad your not ::big hugs::<

Long story short...family crisis forced me to sell alot of my valuables, did a couple of loans and was still short a bit. Made a sacrifice and put Bistro up to be possessed by another in Dec. 2002, was depressed for a bit, made a new paladin, named him Lightstarz (Once a Paladin, always a Paladin) 3 months later, after learning much about alot of Paladins in my new form (True colors basically)...by some crazy miracle, I was able to get him back with a whopping 10 new ranks in lore. Seems the new person just enjoyed sitting around with him. Either way..have been back for awhile..never left technically. Just in limbo for the moment...

>Lets go scam some more people later? Should be a few new weapons around we could sell for massive prices, lol.<

Must be a private joke I take it...since I'm completely lost to its meaning.

Anyway, glad to be back..and as always..have my eyes on all of you.

Player Of Bistro/Lightstarz
Re: Survey revisited. 05/30/2003 08:00 PM CDT
<<Made a sacrifice and put Bistro up to be possessed by another in Dec. 2002, was depressed for a bit, made a new paladin, named him Lightstarz>>

No wonder me and Lightstarz never got along.

Ha ha ha.
Re: Survey revisited. 05/30/2003 08:20 PM CDT
>No wonder me and Lightstarz never got along.<

>Ha ha ha.<

Ahhh, my dear old brethren Glemm, tis true, that we will never get along...although, maybe once I see item-theft or any other type of robberies as being the way of a Paladin...only then will we be the chummiest of buds =)

Till then my lost Paladin brother...I always will have hope that you find your way back to the light.

::Salutes::

DragonKNIGHT
Re: Survey revisited. 05/31/2003 09:29 AM CDT
<<Rock- One of the first paladins to walk the lands.>>

I don't think that's quite accurate. I can remember teaching him in Reavers years ago. And there quite a few Paladin's older than me. Course the only reason I remember that is cause he used to yell ALOT.

Canaw, Advocate of Sir Beren
Re: Survey revisited. 05/31/2003 10:38 AM CDT
Oh I remember one that I don't think anyone said yet...!!

Fragnor.

The guy who showed me the forge, was one of the few forgers that were famous back then by pounding light plate gauntlets and greaves if I remember right. As far as I know he was a pretty good Paladin as well.

Phanton
Re: Survey revisited. 05/31/2003 10:40 AM CDT
Well glad to see ya back, umm about the scam stuff, it was back when the islands first opened. And we went to Ratha to fight pirates, got tons of their scims, and went back to crossing and sold em for 10 plat a piece. This was before forged stuff, and everyone loved those scims and everyone thought they were invasion ones we just horded and didn't know there was a hunting ground with em.

I guess it wasn't really a scam, all we said was pirate scims for sale, and people bidded the 10 plat a piece, heh.

--Weebles wobble but the don't fall down! or do they?!?
Re: Survey revisited. 05/31/2003 03:29 PM CDT
Lennon - Always willing to lend a hand, an ear, or advice
Sejanes - Friendly and courageous Tog living in Theren
Redarch - My ideal paladin, signifying everything a paladin should be
Candidus - A noble warrior, good sense of humor
Phanton - An up and coming forger, honest and hard-working
Daython - One of the best on the paladin boards, if not the best. Good debater and provides me with daily interesting tidbits.
Necidem - What's not to like about our guild mascot?
Teilnsar - A boon to have this one back in our midst
Madigan - Dedicated to the light and good.
Blasword - Dedicated to his beliefs and this guild
Laythor - Nominated for guild jokester/prankster
Drongol - Gruff and rough, but strong in character and values
Baltiziel - As straight to the point as I am
Pureblade - The paladin mage, always testing the limits of our magic
Rayac - A strong leader
Ruslip - Another shining example to me of everything that is 'Paladin'
Nisondra - Funny...always made me laugh
Chestham - The helpful one with the problem of being dragged ;)

~Coine

"I love the smell of Napalm in the morning."
---from 'Apocalypse Now'
Re: Survey revisited. 05/31/2003 11:18 PM CDT
<< <<Rock- One of the first paladins to walk the lands.>>

<< I don't think that's quite accurate. I can remember teaching him in Reavers years ago. And there quite a few Paladin's older than me.

I'm almost certain Rock was a moderately early AOL starter. Somtime in mid '96 or thereabouts? He was certainly around and very well known by the web transition in '97.

Glenlivet
Re: Survey revisited. 06/01/2003 10:08 AM CDT
Besides, I said 'one of the first', not 'The First'.

Ryeka

Re: Survey revisited. 06/01/2003 05:17 PM CDT
<< Besides, I said 'one of the first', not 'The First'.

Rock was certainly one of the first to gain, and hold, well deserved realms-wide fame (or notoriety to the bank monkeys and underwear gropers). And he was a major figure in the young days of our Guild.

But be fair to all the really early folk (GEnie beta, and GEnie live, and even those who started the day the hordegates of AOL opened...) there were enough of us around that calling a mid-'96er 'one of the first' just doesn't feel right.

Remember Eben? Lathaen? Gabriel? They were among the earliest Paladins, along with many others whose names are sadly preserved more on hard-to-find paper printouts than in my work-frazzled brain any more... sigh.

Glenlivet, creaky old Paladin
Re: Survey revisited. 06/01/2003 06:13 PM CDT
The Wren's Nest has a number of scrolls of old names and news. It hadn't been updated in a long time since the last time I visitted there, but it's still a great source for research.

Ryeka

Re: Survey revisited. 06/01/2003 09:22 PM CDT
<< The Wren's Nest has a number of scrolls of old names and news. It hadn't been updated in a long time since the last time I visitted there, but it's still a great source for research.

Absolutely. I wish I had time to visit it more often; it still bothers me to see it so quiet... Dreamheart did a wonderful job with the place.

Glenlivet
Re: Survey revisited. 06/01/2003 10:30 PM CDT
To add my two cents...

Lennon: Hard working paladin, who is willing to give up time and effort to test and retest things in game to help aid the guild.
Portense: Loved to battle, was a good friend all the way up to the end, though did not take losing in a spar too well.
Redarch: A fatherlike figure, the dwarf has very few peers that give as much as he does. Willing to come to the aid of most anyone.
Daython: Has more connections than I can count, stands up for what he believes is right and tries to gather all info before taking a side.
Necidem: Guild Mascot, funny and caring, one of the few bright spots to the Crossing area.
Gloryarm: The man with a complaint, but always a legitimate one or a thought provoking question that makes one look at things more carefully.
Amberre: A sweetheart of a paladin, she inspired the private puff powerup (courage) down in Shard used by Shiv, she was a good friend and is dearly missed.
Clynlyn: Willing to help, always ready for action to defend those in need.
Khayree: A good friend, she cares for many, with an extended family that I lost count of ages ago.
Teilnsar: Good man, wish he were around more often.
Madigan: Mad Mad! Worked his butt off with those paladin meetings, did a great job as Theren Guard, his ousting was a crime.
Shivus: Simply awesome, a god that walks with the mortals. Ticked off Rock like very few could, and always too quick to add his opinion on the boards and call into question any GM made decision. (hums)
Blasword: CRAZY...
Silus: Good man, fought hard, played hard, then lost his way near the end, but overall a good man.
Rock: His name described what was in his head. But he was an awesome paladin, loved the guild, honored it, fought for it, a shining example.
Bistro: Killer in combat, knows his stuff and can take on the best of them. Though he favors ranged...
Caxz: OLD
Gaddor: Fun to argue with on the boards...
Drongol: Grumpy, racist, opinionated, likes to walk around in his boxers. A well consistent RP'd char, miss his acid tongue on the boards.
Glemm: One of my best buds for a long time, then his soul shattered when he walked and he turned to someone I didnt recognize, but that does not erase all the good memories of times before nor the good deeds he did before then.
Baltiziel: Good friend, always helpful.
Tarmina: I think she's possessed, talks in the 3rd person SCAREY <winks>
Pureblade: really a mage, sometimes can be obnoxious but works his magics hard, quieter on the boards YIPPEE!
Quicknickel: Awesome friend, gave punks nightmares, the guy knew how to work the rules to his advantage, miss him.
Latiriah: First paladin I met at Simucon, she was sweet, caring, friendly, wish I saw her more often in DR.
Hartblest: In that elite class of paladins with Rock. He was one of the best for this guild, suggestions, testing, RP, and protecting.
Stephania: Best female paladin I've ever known. She worked with Mad on the pally meetings, she's old as dirt, and she's great to be around. Miss her dearly in DR.
Hegemonic: Founder of the Dwarf STOMP. Pop a ten gallon hat on him and he's ready to go.
Ellsdragon: Older than dirt, he defined old. Great guy, wonderful mind and ideas, good friend, hard workin dark pally.
Taghz: CRUSADER (nuff said)

Honorable Metions to add to this list:
Haminar: For his work with those paladin meetings. The guy was awesome and I feel for him with what happened to his DR wife.
Zelanz: Another true paladin, helped everyone, fought against evil. Miss him.
Maliktoo: Another guild meeting mastermind, hard worker, fun guy to hang with, especially when his wife had the frying pan out.
Tyryan: Gave up a spell slot and a favor to save a guy from walking. I dont think I've seen a classier act than that.

Hope that helps define them a bit more.

Shivus
Re: Survey revisited. 06/02/2003 09:17 AM CDT
<<Shivus' post

Bah! Your post was crap! ::ducks:: ;)

Gad the Misunderstood

"Immerse your soul in love." -Thom Yorke
Re: Survey revisited. 06/02/2003 05:13 PM CDT
<<Glemm: One of my best buds for a long time, then his soul shattered when he walked and he turned to someone I didnt recognize, but that does not erase all the good memories of times before nor the good deeds he did before then.>>

We ran outta bad guys to fight, so I guess Glemm went the wayward path instead of being bored with the other paladins because there is no more "Evil" to smite.

How can there be heroes if there aren't villans? ;) Dragonrealms is boring without conflict.

<<Zelanz: Another true paladin, helped everyone, fought against evil. Miss him.>>

He's back as of about two days ago... think he's a moonmage now. I'm sure he will get in touch with you at some time or another.
Re: Survey revisited. 06/02/2003 05:37 PM CDT
<<Besides, I said 'one of the first', not 'The First'>>

I meant no disrespect Ryeka. I just thought this was for somebody's something or other and wanted to clarify the info.

Canaw, Advocate of Sir Beren
Re: Survey revisited. 06/06/2003 03:08 PM CDT
Missing Brace, Unger, Violet, Gabriel, Saldszar (original), Eben, Pip, Treac (I can't remember his name) was married to Sadie, Goboka, Kathrynn, Aurorra, Granyt, Ceilia, Kain, Nightcrawler, Navare (or was it Nazare), Wamphyr, Suntoucher, Aaiyaah.

Probably some others I have failed to remember. This was off the top of my head though.

Many of the listed above paved the way for everyone else.

-Steve
Re: Survey revisited. 06/06/2003 04:25 PM CDT
Also...Steeler, Baldric, Storym, Tessa just a few more off the top of my head, who were good friends and shining examples of what a Paladin stands for.

Salamae
Prev_page Previous 1