Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: Survey revisited. 06/06/2003 08:08 PM CDT
<< Missing ..... Ceilia .....

How could I forget her.... she saved me from a goblin explosion north of Haven one day; the buggers wouldn't stop coming, she joined me in the room and we must have killed a hundred before they abated. That was very soon after Haven opened...

<< ..... Kain ......

I always got along very well with him, though I heard others had issues. Only he was never willing to pay me what I thought one of my old festival relics was really worth (so I still have it, and no plats!)

Glenlivet
Re: Survey revisited. 06/06/2003 09:51 PM CDT
<< ..... Kain ......

Speaking of, Kain should be back soon.

~Coine

"I love the smell of Napalm in the morning."
---from 'Apocalypse Now'
Re: Survey revisited. 06/09/2003 06:10 PM CDT
Is not and am not. :P (seriously am not)

<<Necidem- A kind-hearted paladin. Retired for a while, but he's back.

Everything ?
<<Necidem - What's not to like about our guild mascot?

Alright now you guys are trying to make me blush or something. Nice thoughts folks, nice to know people remember me.
<<Necidem: Guild Mascot, funny and caring, one of the few bright spots to the Crossing area.

Player of the retired Paladin Necidem, currently playing the other side of the fence and looking forward to the release of necromancers guild.

DR DE RLH
ZAA ZAD1 ZBM2 AR (http://www.txarmymars.org/zsig01.htm)
Re: Survey revisited. 06/09/2003 10:59 PM CDT
<< ..... Kain ......

best Evil Paladin ever. And yes EVIL is the word. He brought unsuspecting noobs into crocs saying it was the way to riverhaven. Funniest thing i saw. And no i didnt stop it. It was too funny seeing

* noob was struck down.

Clynlyn

http://www.annotatedboredom.com/houseofownzing

-The long road of life is travelled slowly, with each step placed in front of the last.
Re: Survey revisited. 06/10/2003 07:53 AM CDT
<<best Evil Paladin ever. And yes EVIL is the word. He brought unsuspecting noobs into crocs saying it was the way to riverhaven. Funniest thing i saw. And no i didnt stop it. It was too funny seeing>>

?????? Not very nice there Clynlyn.

"If ever the Darkness should conquer the Light, the last gleam shall come from the uplifted blade of one of a righteous Paladin."

Sir Cleworth, paladin initiation speech.

"The truth will set you free...but first it pisses you off."

Anonymous
Re: Survey revisited. 06/10/2003 11:41 AM CDT
What a perfect jackass example of fun and jackass example of guy watching!

Probably for the 'noob' it wasn't that fun to be dead in crocs..just my guess though..

Maybe I'm wrong.

Phanton
Re: Survey revisited. 06/10/2003 10:09 PM CDT
<<What a perfect jackass example of fun and jackass example of guy watching!

<<Probably for the 'noob' it wasn't that fun to be dead in crocs..just my guess though..

<<Maybe I'm wrong.

still funny as hell for me. Different times , different people, different crowd. Its a had to be there moment. Ahh the lawless days, cant say i miss it, but they were definately fun times.

Clynlyn

-The long road of life is travelled slowly, with each step placed in front of the last.
Re: Survey revisited. 06/11/2003 12:45 PM CDT
<<best Evil Paladin ever. And yes EVIL is the word. He brought unsuspecting noobs into crocs saying it was the way to riverhaven. Funniest thing i saw. And no i didnt stop it. It was too funny seeing

* noob was struck down.

Clynlyn>>

Yeah, Kain was seriously evil and loved to get people killed. He took me and some of my friends down to Leth DS when they were seriously tough and got the lot of us killed and walked away...heh.

Tyryan
Re: Survey revisited. 06/11/2003 07:53 PM CDT
What is funny was that Kain was always nice to me. Even when he was 7th circle and I was third and he helped me get a guy who stole from me. Always a nice guy.
Re: Survey revisited. 06/11/2003 09:30 PM CDT
<<What is funny was that Kain was always nice to me. Even when he was 7th circle and I was third and he helped me get a guy who stole from me. Always a nice guy.

to kill the thief. there are no parallels to his original character and my current RP in that is there? heh.

Clynlyn

Re: Survey revisited. 06/12/2003 07:01 AM CDT
Yeah, he was a nice guy-he just had a weird sense of humor...heh

Tyryan
Re: Survey revisited. 06/12/2003 12:58 PM CDT
>Yeah, he was a nice guy-he just had a weird sense of humor...heh

What's all the 'he was' stuff for...he's not gone, he's just on a leave of absence thanks to the US military. Yeah, he has a wicked sense of humor, but he's not a bad guy...well, depends on your definition of bad ;) .

~Coine

* Moving poorly and apparently unintentional, a meadow ram charges a raggedy stuffed gargoyle dressed in a ruffled pink skirt at you. You deflect the body with a scimitar. [You're nimbly balanced and in very strong position.]
Re: Survey revisited. 06/12/2003 06:54 PM CDT
<<What's all the 'he was' stuff for...he's not gone, he's just on a leave of absence thanks to the US military. Yeah, he has a wicked sense of humor, but he's not a bad guy...well, depends on your definition of bad ;) .

~Coine>>

I said "he was" because I'm speaking in the past tense, when I had some interaction with him. I liked the guy, what little I talked to him. Just sayin he had some quirks. Not saying he's dead or anything...heh.

Tyryan
Re: Survey revisited. 12/29/2017 07:30 PM CST

Oh I miss those days! Zygmund, Unger, Brace, Steeler, Sir Granyt. I’ve been back in several times and it just isn’t the same without all my old friends =(

Player of Tessa
Re: Survey revisited. 03/06/2018 02:38 AM CST

I remember Steeler for sure. The rest sound very familiar as well. Steeler was top dog Paladin when I was first roaming the lands.
Re: Survey revisited. 02/23/2019 01:48 AM CST

Heh... just caught this forum. Seriously old names I haven’t thought of in years. So many great players.

I left Raidusk behind around 60th circle waaaaay back to join the platinum community. Prime had just lost it’s RP flavor for me. Still around, though. Looks like I wasn’t the only old paladin to do so based on the posts.

-the nomad
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page