fortune path titles 01/14/2016 05:17 AM CST
Trying to figure out all of the fortune path titles. Do we have 6 or 7 pre/post titles?
Re: fortune path titles 01/14/2016 06:57 AM CST
All sects have 7 pre/post titles, plus one affiliation title.

Originally Raesh said the following about the new sect titles... "Each sect has 1 title for joining, 2 prediction themed and 4 based off 2 factors important to the sect. In all but one case these factors are a skill."

Also to quote Raesh, the one sect title that used to require being circle 70 no longer does... "In the case of sect titles - Because there was a desire to move them away from a purely circle based requirement. The old 70th circle sect titles are the "Third" tier in the new system (of five) and assuming you're training in a way your sect would generally care about will likely occur before 70th actually. This will make more sense in the future."

source: http://www.tinyheroes.com/forums/DragonRealms/The%20Moon%20Mages/Moon%20Mage%20Guild%20Title%20Suggestions/thread/1313197
Re: fortune path titles 01/14/2016 11:05 AM CST
Hmm. The requirements for the Fortune's Path titles are a bit weird post 3.0. I might revisit that. I also noticed a couple of titles might be pointing to the wrong spell requirements. I'll add it to the project log to review the Moon Mage titles and make sure the requirements are all set properly, but it's not super high priority.

-Raesh

"It was wise enough to know itself, and brave enough to BE itself, and wild enough to change itself while somehow staying altogether true." ― The Slow Regard of Silent Things