Re: Moon Mage titles 09/15/2010 12:40 AM CDT
As an update, among other reqs.

Mystic Blade, Nemesis, and Lightwielder all require 200 in primary weapon.

I'm sure they require other things, but thats the only req I can pin down at the moment.

As good almost kill a man as kill a good book; who kills a man kills a reasonable creature, God's image; but he who destroys a good book, kills reason itself, kills the image of God, as it were in the eye.
-John Milton
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/16/2010 10:41 AM CDT
I have 214 om primary weapon as well as Dazzle and FM yet I do not have lightwielder. Any ideas what I am missing?
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/16/2010 11:51 AM CDT
Do you have moonblade? Seems like a likely candidate.
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/16/2010 03:30 PM CDT
I don't know what all has been figured out yet, but I can confirm that 3 Scion titles - Scion of Yavash, Scion of Xibar, and Scion of Katamba - all require 1000 PP. I don't have a clue about any other reqs for them.

Is information like this being updated somewhere as it's being pinned down? I haven't been able to find it.

Thanks,
Aluriaz
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/16/2010 09:55 PM CDT
I've tried to keep Elanthipedia updated with the latest info as I come across it.

Moon Mages who get hit with HULP should indulge in their Survival Secondary side and run away.

-Armifer
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/16/2010 10:03 PM CDT
I also had Mystic Blade, but note as Seer's Sense being a requirement?

I'll have to double check if I have Lightwielder, but I do not have Nemesis and have over 225 in two different weapons, with defenses above that. My suspicion is there might be a spell or hiding/stalking/stealing requirement perhaps?

Moon Mages who get hit with HULP should indulge in their Survival Secondary side and run away.

-Armifer
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/16/2010 10:04 PM CDT
I've been looking on Elanthipedia, but the last time I looked the Scion titles weren't even listed. And I know there's been posts mentioning them because I have them on my lists of info (before I actually got them in game). Unless I'm still looking in the wrong spot, which is possible - I'm not good at finding stuff on Elanthapedia. So I was just wondering if that was the place, or if not then where. Heh. Anywho...

Thanks!
Aluriaz
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/16/2010 10:05 PM CDT
I hadn't caught the Scion titles, but added in Yavash. If the reqs are the same, I'll add in redirects from Xibar and Katamba.

-Armifer
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/16/2010 10:19 PM CDT
I don't know if the reqs for Scion of Yavash, Scion of Xibar, and Scion of Katamba are ALL the same. I only know I got all 3 of them when I hit 1000 PP. That's all I know.

Thanks for tryin to keep this all updated somewhere! I will find it!
I don't know why Elanthipedia is so hard for me. But I will find it!
Aluriaz
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/16/2010 10:31 PM CDT
Let's see...

Mystic Blade does req Seer's.

Can't remember if I hinted at this before or not, but Lightwielder has a weapon and a TM req (Neither that high) as well as three spells.

Note: No title reqs more than 1 weapon or 1 armor.

Nemesis is the lowest of the "overall" combat titles, meaning it reqs TM, PM (Will be Warding), Evasion, Armor and a weapon. Nemesis itself does not have any spell reqs, though the higher "overall" combat titles do.

Scion of Yavash/Xibar/Katamba all have the same reqs, astro and (as mentioned in this thread) 1000 PP. There are only three magic titles higher.

-Raesh
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/17/2010 01:12 AM CDT
>So I was just wondering if that was the place, or if not then where. Heh. Anywho...

A text file on my hard drive. I sent it to someone else when I stopped actively trying to figure things out due to a lack of enough information to even guess at more than 5 or 6 titles, and I'm still holding out for more info to be discovered/guessed before it will really be share-worthy.

Everything that's ever been mentioned/confirmed in this folder should be in there, including stats from a few players who gave me their info to compare. Despite all the work that's been done in the past couple months I've managed to confirm every requirement for exactly two titles so far. That's why it isn't on Elanthipedia or anything.

~ Kougen

An opaque multi-armed devourer lovingly wraps itself around a puddle of water, only to shred it into bite-sized pieces and then swallow each bit in rapid succession.
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/17/2010 01:24 AM CDT
>in the past couple months I've managed to confirm every requirement for exactly two titles so far.

I should add that the only reason these two were "figured out" is because Raesh said "These two titles have the same requirements as before".

~ Kougen

An opaque multi-armed devourer lovingly wraps itself around a puddle of water, only to shred it into bite-sized pieces and then swallow each bit in rapid succession.
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/17/2010 03:47 AM CDT
For the sake of a little sanity, the following titles did not have their reqs changed (I think. Assuming I did all my highlights correctly).

All the generic circle based titles.
Contemplator
Mentalist
Mesmerist
Dreamer
Ascendant
Psychic
Illusionist
Novus
Astronomer
Luminary
Fortuneteller
Predictor
Diviner
Mathematician
Geometer
Darkling
Goldcap Aspirant
Clairaudient
Clairvoyant
Dissident
Mystic Blade
Hex
Fate Reaver
Celestian
Sophister
Fateweaver
G'nar Pethian
Nomad
Tezirite
Heritage Keeper

-Raesh
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/17/2010 02:53 PM CDT
Archmage did not change its reqs. either, did it?
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/17/2010 03:04 PM CDT
Archmage is not a moon mage title, and therefor did not change it's reqs. I only touched the titles in the Moon Mage, Sect and Astrology categories.

-Raesh
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/17/2010 11:00 PM CDT
>>A text file on my hard drive. I sent it to someone else when I stopped actively trying to figure things out due to a lack of enough information to even guess at more than 5 or 6 titles, and I'm still holding out for more info to be discovered/guessed before it will really be share-worthy.

That was me, but I was shocked about how little info there was to collect, I was lucky enough to pool a few more together and I kept adding to the text file. But its just not enough to really try and pin point something out without some kind of guidance from Raesh. Who helped a lot in narrowing it down, I'm just going to say that.

In the end it just ended up a vague range of what I needed. I'm apparently good at guessing, though.

>>Can't remember if I hinted at this before or not, but Lightwielder has a weapon and a TM req (Neither that high) as well as three spells.

You mentioned Light Weaver, not Lightwielder. Good to know they both use three spells though, helps.

Just a shot in the dark but Burn, Cage of Light, and Moonblade as the three spells?
As good almost kill a man as kill a good book; who kills a man kills a reasonable creature, God's image; but he who destroys a good book, kills reason itself, kills the image of God, as it were in the eye.
-John Milton
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/18/2010 04:47 PM CDT
>But its just not enough to really try and pin point something out without some kind of guidance from Raesh.

This is it in a nutshell. I'll post anything I stumble across or try to help answer questions, but there's really no "info to share" that we're just not uploading.

~ Kougen

Re: Moon Mage titles 09/19/2010 10:53 AM CDT
I wish we had a list cough
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/19/2010 12:38 PM CDT
>I wish we had a list cough

Like this?

10 Circle:

Initiate Moon Mage, Apprentice Moon Mage, Journeyman/woman Moon Mage, Moon Mage, Expert Moon Mage, Master Moon Mage, Grand Master Moon Mage, Legendary Moon Mage, Transcendent Moon Mage

32 Magic:

Stargazer, Medium, Contemplator, Mentalist, Mesmerist, Dreamer, Lunar Mage, Lunar Magician, Ascendant, Psychic, Dreamweaver, Illusionist, Novus, Occultist, Spectromancer, Puppet Master, Manipulator, Auspex, Enthraller*/Enchantress+, Astronomer, Lunarian, Wild Card, Astrologist, Lightcrafter, Luminary, Scion of Yavash, Scion of Xibar, Scion of Katamba, Scion of Grazhir, Illuminated, Orcris a Ilet Epato Sarbu

37 Prediction/Astro:

Lucky, Palm Reader, Austromancer, Chiromancer, Soothsayer, Luckbringer, Daydreamer, Augur, Fortuneteller, Visionist, Doomsayer, Dowser, Mystic, Predictor, Determinist, Diviner, Mantic, Seer*/Sibyl+, Fatebound, Aura Reader, Prophet, Omen, Ill Omen, Forecaster, Prescient, Omen Speaker, Forerunner, Portent, Portent Seeker, Far Seer, Precursor, Harbinger, Fateshaper, Fateshackled, Alda Pelan

17 Lore:

Pupil, Cold Reader, Meteorologist, Docent, Mathematician, Extrapolator, Philosopher, Geometer, Logarithmancer, Numinist, Sage, Logician, Fatalist, Cosmologist, Enlightened Geometer, Prognosticator, Alda Remoren

13 Survival:

Duskwalker, Darkling, Fade, Shadow of Fate, Shadow Magician, Goldcap Aspirant, Observer, Clairaudient, Clairvoyant, Discerner, Moromancer, Charlatan, Pseudomancer

29 Combat:

Dissident, Mystic Blade, Fate Blade, Psychokinetic, Telekinetic Warrior, Lightwielder, Mindflayer, Steelstorm, Shadow Reaver, Light Weaver, Shadow Mage, Shadow Weaver, Sliver Slinger, Hex, Displacer, Fate Reaver, Telekinetic Fury, Battlefield Scribe, Battlefield Scholar, Stalwart Scholar, Mystic Aegis, Geometric Warder, Spellbreaker, Spellbane, Astral Guardian, Nemesis, Prophetic Warrior, Precognitive Soldier, Y'Shai Aspirant

10 Ability:

Traveler, Telepath, Hypnotist, Psionic, Witness, Astral Traveler, All-Seeing, Transducer, Untethered, Planeswalker

~ Kougen

Re: Moon Mage titles 09/19/2010 04:05 PM CDT
Prognosticator just showed up at 600 scholarship (currently have 440 astro).

Necromancy brings out the Stupid in us all. -Armifer
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/19/2010 05:08 PM CDT
>I wish we had a list cough

Like this?

No, was thinking more along the lines of one with all the reqs posted.
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/19/2010 06:02 PM CDT
I'm just going to nip this in the bud right now, since we've done this song and dance plenty of times by now.

The topic of wanting a full list with reqs is a dead horse. Period. Sorry if you don't like it, but that horse wouldn't even interest the Necromancer guild any longer.

-Raesh
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/19/2010 11:39 PM CDT
>No, was thinking more along the lines of one with all the reqs posted.

Reqs in (parenthesis) are old and to be used as a starting point only. Brackets are for notes, estimates or speculation.

10 Circle:

Nothing to figure out here.

32 Magic:

Stargazer
???

Medium
(10 Astrology)
(20 Power Perception)
(525 Total Magic)

Contemplator
20 Astrology
40 Power Perception

Mentalist
25 Astrology
50 Power Perception
Calm Spell

Mesmerist
40 Astrology
80 Power Perception
Hypnotize Spell

Dreamer
50 Astrology
100 Power Perception

Lunar Mage
50 Astrology
100 Power Perception

Lunar Magician
50 Astrology
100 Power Perception

Ascendant
60 Astrology
120 Power Perception
Teleport Spell

Psychic
75 Astrology
150 Power Perception
Thoughtcast Spell

Dreamweaver
???

Illusionist
120 Astrology
220 Power Perception
Mental Blast Spell
Dazzle Spell

Novus
120 Astrology
220 Power Perception
Dazzle Spell
Burn Spell

Occultist
???
1 Stellar Magic Spell?

Spectromancer
???

Puppet Master
???

Manipulator
? Astrlogy
? Power Perception
40 Charisma
Hypnotize Spell

Auspex
(260 Astrology)
(440 Power Perception)

Enthraller*/Enchantress+
(260 Astrology)
(440 Power Perception)
(Hypnotize Spell)
[+Something else per GM Raesh]

Astronomer
300 Astrology
500 Power Perception

Lunarian
(300 Astrology)
(500 Power Perception)
"Harder"

Wild Card
Probably requires 350 Astrology
? Power Perception

Astrologist
(300 Astrology)
(500 Power Perception)
"Much harder"

Lightcrafter
(550 Astrology)
(850 Power Perception)
"Easier + spell reqs"

Luminary
550 Astrology
850 Power Perception

Scion of Yavash
? Astrology
1000 PP

Scion of Xibar
? Astrology
1000 PP

Scion of Katamba
? Astrology
1000 PP

Scion of Grazhir
? Astrology
? PP

Illuminated
? Astrology
? PP

Orcris a Ilet Epato Sarbu
? Astrology
? PP

36 Prediction/Astrology:

[All of these have a prediction requirement now per GM Raesh.]

Lucky
Automatic upon joining

Palm Reader
(10 Astrology)

Austromancer
???

Chiromancer
???

Soothsayer
(10 Astrology)
(20 Power Perception)

Luckbringer
???

Daydreamer
???

Augur
(20 Astrology)
(40 Power Perception)

Fortuneteller
30 Astrology
50 Predictions

Visionist
(40 Astrology)
(80 Power Perception)

Doomsayer
(60 Astrology)

Dowser
???

Mystic
(100 Astrology)
(200 Power Perception)

Predictor
100 Astrology
? Predictions

Determinist
(120 Astrology)

Diviner
150 Astrology

Mantic
???

Seer*/Sibyl+
(Moon Mage)
(170 Astrology)
(120 Perception)
(Seer's Sense Spell)

Fatebound
(180 Astrology)
(320 Power Perception)
[Now has additional or higher reqs]

Aura Reader
???
Aura Sight Spell

Prophet
[250] Astrology

Omen
275 Astrology

Ill Omen
275 Astrology

Forecaster
300 Astrology

Prescient
???

Omen Speaker
(400 Astrology)

Forerunner
???

Portent
???
[Requirements do not follow from placement in list per GM Raesh]

Portent Seeker
???

Far Seer
(500 Astrology)
(350 Perception)
(Seer's Sense Spell)

Precursor
???

Harbinger
(600 Astrology)
(1000 Power Perception)
(400 Scholarship)
(10,000[?] Predictions)

Fateshaper
???

Fateshackled
???

Alda Pelan
(1000 Astrology)
+Other requirements

17 Lore:

Pupil
Automatic upon joining

Cold Reader
???

Meteorologist
(20 Astrology)
(20 Power Perception)
(40 Scholarship)

Docent
(50 Astrology)
(50 Power Perception)
(75 Scholarship)
(40 Teaching)

Mathematician
???

Extrapolator
???

Philosopher
(75 Astrology)
(75 Power Perception)
(150 Scholarship)
(75 Teaching)

Geometer
???

Logarithmancer
540 Arcana
???

Numinist
(100 Astrology)
(300 Power Perception)

Sage
(150 Astrology)
(150 Power Perception)
(300 Scholarship)
(150 Teaching)

Logician
???

Fatalist
???

Cosmologist
(300 Astrology)
(250 Power Perception)
(400 Scholarship)
(200 Teaching)

Enlightened Geometer
500 Scholarship
???

Prognosticator
600 Scholarship
<440 Astro (if any)
???

Alda Remoren
(1000 Scholarship)
+Other requirements

13 Survival:

Duskwalker
???

Darkling
???
Requires Darkness Spell

Fade
???
Requires Refractive Field

Shadow of Fate
???

Shadow Magician
???
Requires Darkness Spell

Goldcap Aspirant
800 Hiding
800 Stalking
Refractive Field Spell

Observer
???

Clairaudient
100 Astrology
200 Power Perception
100 Perception
Distant Gaze Spell

Clairvoyant
100 Astrology
200 Power Perception
100 Perception
Shadewatch Mirror Spell

Discerner
???

Moromancer
???

Charlatan
???
Possibly requires [30-90] Stealing

Pseudomancer
???
40 Charisma

29 Combat:

Dissident
???

Mystic Blade
(200 Weapon)[?]
Seer's Sense Spell

Fate Blade
???

Psychokinetic
???

Telekinetic Warrior
???

Lightwielder
? Weapon
? TM
Requires 3 spells

Mindflayer
Probably requires 200 highest weapon/armor
Shear spell

Steelstorm
???
May require TKS Spell

Shadow Reaver
???
Requires Dinazen Olkar Spell

Light Weaver
???
3 Spells

Shadow Mage
???
Requires Dinazen Olkar Spell

Shadow Weaver
? Hiding
? Stalking
? ?
? Escaping
? Spell

Sliver Slinger
<100 TM
TKT Spell
Moonblade Spell

Hex
? TM

Displacer
? TM
Probably requires Whole and/or Partial Displacement Spells

Fate Reaver
300? TM

Telekinetic Fury
? TM
May require TKS Spell

Battlefield Scribe
???

Battlefield Scholar
???

Stalwart Scholar
???

Mystic Aegis
???
May require Cage of Light Spell

Geometric Warder
???
May require Cage of Light Spell

Spellbreaker
???
Probably requires Shear Spell

Spellbane
???
Probably requires Shear spell

Astral Guardian
???

Nemesis
? PM (Warding)
? TM
? Weapon
? Armor
? Evasion

Prophetic Warrior
? PM (Warding)
? TM
? Weapon
? Armor
? Evasion
+ spell reqs

Precognitive Soldier
? PM (Warding)
? TM
? Weapon
? Armor
? Evasion
+ spell reqs

Y'Shai Aspirant
(800 Weapon)
(800 Armor)
(1000 TM)
(Moonblade Spell)

* Note: No title reqs more than 1 weapon or 1 armor.

10 Ability:

Traveler
(40 Astrology)
(80 Power Perception)
(Teleport Spell)

Telepath
(120 Astrology)
(220 Power Perception)
(Thoughtcast Spell)

Hypnotist
(20 Astrology)
(40 Power Perception)
(Hypnotize Spell)

Psionic
(350 Astrology)
(700 Power Perception)
[<498 PP if not removed entirely]
(At least 5 Psychic Projection Spells)

Witness
???
May require Distant Gaze or SHM Spell

Astral Traveler
???
Probably requires access to AP

All-Seeing
???
May require Distant Gaze or SHM Spell

Transducer
???
Probably requires X Transduction Spells

Untethered
???

Planeswalker
"At least one skill above 1200 and another skill below 1200"

FALLENSHADOWS has probably filled in or narrowed down quite a bit, but that's what I have currently.

~ Kougen

Re: Moon Mage titles 09/20/2010 03:53 AM CDT
I haven't figured out anything specific yet.

I can only really add this to the list

Telekentic Warrior
requires 100 in primary weapon
unknown spell reqs, most likely just tkt.
unknown if their are other reqs.

Lightwielder does in fact require 200 in a primary weapon I've confirmed this.
Not known what TM ranks or other spells. Unsuitable samples to limit it. According to someone who posted moonblade may be a requirement. Hard to tell without having their info to compare.

Light Weaver requires Crystal Spike and three other spells which are unknown, Cage of Light or Burn is one of them though.

Shadow Weaver, I have no idea and no one in any of my samples has this but playing a guessing game with Raesh I was able to narrow it down to about

300 stalking
300 hiding
300 evasion
200 escaping
requires shadow web

Again, this was literally me guessing, but I was able to hit the target close enough that I made note of it. May not be the reqs, but its within 50 ranks.

Nemesis does require 200 weapon, I was guessing it did with my notes and had it confirmed the other day. I can take a look tomorrow when I have time and try to find the ranges for the other stuff.

Untethered requires 4 spells.
Whole Displacement, Moon Gate, and Contingency are among them. The fourth spell alludes me, it is not Riftal summons, ripple, or partial displacement. In fact the only thing I need to get this title is whole displacement. But I have no idea what the fourth spell could be.

unlearning and learning a spell is one way I've been able to narrow reqs down but its not a very time friendly thing for one man to do.

-John Milton
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/20/2010 04:00 AM CDT
Telekentic Warrior - TM + Weapon + Spell

Lightwielder - Reqs three spells. Moonblade is one of them.

Light Weaver - Reqs three spells, but CrS is not one of them.

Shadow Weaver - Correct.

Nemesis - 200 weapon is correct, with a lot of other reqs.

Untethered - You're looking in the wrong spell book for the fourth spell.

-Raesh
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/20/2010 06:48 AM CDT
>>Light Weaver - Reqs three spells, but CrS is not one of them.

Would it happen to be Burn, Cage of Light, and Clarify Gem? If its not its going to make me scratch my head for a bit.

>>Untethered - You're looking in the wrong spell book for the fourth spell.

I figured as much, but its hard to actually figure it out because the only spells I was able to filter out of those who have the title and those who don't were contingency and whole displacement. Whatever it is, is pretty common upon moon mages. Seer's Sense, maybe?
-John Milton
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/20/2010 07:21 AM CDT
Light Weaver - 2/3

Untethered - I would say it's a common spell, and if you think about what the title means for a bit I think you'll figure it out. Hint: Whole Displacement has two separate functions, but only one of them earned it a spot as a preq for this title.

By the by - Untethered also reqs a moon mage ability beyond the four spells, I can't recall if that's been mentioned before.

-Raesh
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/20/2010 07:34 AM CDT
<<but that horse wouldn't even interest the Necromancer guild any longer.>>

darn. i was so hoping for a risen horse...

You've seen life through distorted eyes;You know you had to learn;The execution of your mind;You really had to turn;,the book is read,The end begins to show,The truth is out, the lies are old, But you don't want to know - Black Sabbath

Re: Moon Mage titles 09/20/2010 10:45 AM CDT
>>Light Weaver - 2/3

Burn, COL, Dazzle?

>>Untethered - I would say it's a common spell, and if you think about what the title means for a bit I think you'll figure it out. Hint: Whole Displacement has two separate functions, but only one of them earned it a spot as a preq for this title.

The only thing I can think of is Teleport, but that's a prereq for Moongate which makes it seem odd as a title req.

>>By the by - Untethered also reqs a moon mage ability beyond the four spells, I can't recall if that's been mentioned before.

Knowledge of astral travel?

I guess this means that some of the people on your list who don't have Untethered might be missing it because of this ability.
Re: Moon Mage titles (Nemesis) 09/20/2010 11:16 AM CDT
Nemesis:

300 TM
200 Weapon

As an upward bound on the other reqs:
574 PM
275 Evasion
286 / 273 (higher number is if shield counts towards the armor req)

-Armifer
Re: Moon Mage titles (Logarithmancer) 09/20/2010 11:23 AM CDT
Best that I can pin down on Logarithmancer was as below. Prophet was 50-100 (closer to 70-90 I think) predictions beyond Logarithmancer, required less than 373 astro (believe it might be 300)

At least 280 in Scholarship skill.

At least 217 in Astrology skill.

Must have performed ? Predictions

-Armifer
Re: Moon Mage titles (Logarithmancer) 09/20/2010 05:03 PM CDT
Teleport would be in the same (wrong) spellbook you've been looking in. The fourth spell is not a transduction spell.

-Raesh
Re: Moon Mage titles (Logarithmancer) 09/20/2010 05:55 PM CDT
>>Teleport would be in the same (wrong) spellbook you've been looking in. The fourth spell is not a transduction spell.

Oh. Duh. This is what I get for not having my spellbook memorized while posting at work...

The only one I can think of that's not in Transduction is... Sever Thread.
Re: Moon Mage titles (Logarithmancer) 09/20/2010 06:09 PM CDT
Another hint I believe I already gave or (Or meant to?) no titles currently require teleological sorcery spells - there are some planned, but they're waiting until after we have a sorcery skill and a few other goodies.

The exception is one particularly absurd title in TF.

-Raesh
Re: Moon Mage titles (Logarithmancer) 09/20/2010 07:18 PM CDT
My bet would be Shadow Servant

- Player of Holloway -
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/21/2010 12:37 AM CDT
>>Light Weaver - 2/3

Burn, Col, and SOD?

>>Untethered - I would say it's a common spell, and if you think about what the title means for a bit I think you'll figure it out. Hint: Whole Displacement has two separate functions, but only one of them earned it a spot as a preq for this title.

Shift moonbeam?

_____

>>I guess this means that some of the people on your list who don't have Untethered might be missing it because of this ability.

The people on my list I have to compare this ability are all above 80th circle. I don't have many people to compare but at 80th circle you've learned a good 80% of all the spells available to you(might not be actual percentage)

-John Milton
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/21/2010 12:51 AM CDT
>>Prognosticator just showed up at 600 scholarship (currently have 440 astro).

I'm taking note of this, but I unfortunately have noone to compare it to to confirm.

Only people in my sample who have over 600 scholarship either have significantly less astro or significantly more. Some people were close though 550+ scholarship so they may have it now.

(sorry for the double post)
-John Milton
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/21/2010 06:36 AM CDT
>>No sorcery reqs.

Sigh... I think you did mention this. I really should not be posting in a thread that requires me to remember things.

That said, all I can think of from the non-sorcery, non-transduction books is maybe Distant Gaze.
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/21/2010 07:32 AM CDT
>>Only people in my sample who have over 600 scholarship either have significantly less astro or significantly more. Some people were close though 550+ scholarship so they may have it now.<<

I can confirm that with 571 scholarship and 516 astro, i do not have Prognosticator as a title.

Damian, a voice from the distant and long-forgotten past.
AIM:DamianDR
Re: Moon Mage titles 09/21/2010 03:21 PM CDT
600 scholarship seems to be one of the reqs, but it also requires something else that isn't scholarship.
-John Milton