Re: Spells, and Titles 08/27/2010 11:33 PM CDT
done and noted.

Re: Spells, and Titles 08/30/2010 09:52 PM CDT
Dissident, Mystic Aegis, Geometric Warder

I hit these when I gained 100 shield.

Telekinetic Warrior when I hit 100 in my ranged.
Re: Spells, and Titles 08/30/2010 10:06 PM CDT
Mystic Aegis at 100 shield? That's kinda low :/

>describe boar
It's a boar. It doesn't like you.
re: Titles 09/24/2010 06:26 AM CDT
That's good to know. However, I was secretly hoping that we had a Y'shai guardian title eventually, instead of just the Y'shai aspirant.
re: Titles 09/24/2010 08:45 AM CDT
>That's good to know. However, I was secretly hoping that we had a Y'shai guardian title eventually, instead of just the Y'shai aspirant.

Well, a newly manufactured Y'Shai Guardian probably has the same skills as an Aspirant. The difference between the two is just the small matter of having one's body and soul utterly destroyed and one's brainwashed mind eternally bound to a set of cambrinth armor. No biggie. You even get a cool permanent moonblade as a signing bonus.
Title that req the prediction counter. 10/09/2010 11:55 AM CDT
Is there a list somewhere of all the titles that require x amount of predictions on the counter?
Re: Title that req the prediction counter. 10/09/2010 01:28 PM CDT
FRIEDR - Noted for Spectromancer and Diviner.

List of titles with reqs - I've got what I've been able to scrounge up on Elanthipedia...

Missing prediction reqs:
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Special:SearchByProperty/Title-20requirement/Must-20have-20performed-20-3F-20Predictions-20

There's a handful of lower-ranked titles that require (I believe) 50 or less predictions.

~Kraggur

Moon Mages who get hit with HULP should indulge in their Survival Secondary side and run away.

-Armifer
Re: Title that req the prediction counter. 10/09/2010 02:33 PM CDT
Exactly what I wanted, thank you.
Re: Title that req the prediction counter. 10/09/2010 02:56 PM CDT
All of the "prediction" titles have a prediction req (That'd be everything between, and including, Lucky to Alda Pelan).

Additionally:
Logarithmancer
Prognosticator
Fate Blade
Prophetic Warrior
Precognitive Soldier
2 titles for every sect

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Title that req the prediction counter. 10/09/2010 04:01 PM CDT
Mystic Blade
Lightwielder
Mindflayer
Battlefield Scholar
Nemesis

All require a Min of 200 in Primary weapon.
Re: Title that req the prediction counter. 10/10/2010 09:26 AM CDT
>>All require a Min of 200 in Primary weapon.

This might seem an odd request but if you'd be so kind as to send me an email with your abilities, no need for names, just spells and skills. I might actually be able to track down and pin battlefield scholar.
As good almost kill a man as kill a good book; who kills a man kills a reasonable creature, God's image; but he who destroys a good book, kills reason itself, kills the image of God, as it were in the eye.
-John Milton
Re: Title that req the prediction counter. 10/14/2010 07:10 AM CDT
I am guessing that the following two titles require some number X of predictions (Forerunner, Portent) as I have just picked them up between yesterday and today and I have not gained any sort of round numbers in any ranks that I can tell. Let me know if you want more info on skills/stats/etc.

Damian, a voice from the distant and long-forgotten past.
AIM:DamianDR
Re: Title that req the prediction counter. 10/14/2010 08:15 PM CDT
>Let me know if you want more info on skills/stats/etc.

Those two are right in the middle of a muddy spot as far as reqs go, but your Astrology skill at least would help set an approximate upper limit. Probably. Maybe not for Portent.

~ Kougen

The shadowling exclaims, "Boo ya!"
Re: Title that req the prediction counter. 10/15/2010 07:30 AM CDT
>>Those two are right in the middle of a muddy spot as far as reqs go, but your Astrology skill at least would help set an approximate upper limit. Probably. Maybe not for Portent.<<

Astro is 536

Damian, a voice from the distant and long-forgotten past.
AIM:DamianDR
Re: Title that req the prediction counter. 10/15/2010 12:03 PM CDT
About 220 predictions beyond Prophet, and no new titles triggered so far.

450+ scholarship, 280 appraisal, 380 astrology, 240 mech lore, 540+ PM

Moon Mages who get hit with HULP should indulge in their Survival Secondary side and run away.

-Armifer
Monk Sect Title (Enlightened) 11/10/2010 08:01 PM CST
I can confirm that the Final Sect Title (5th Tier) for Monks, which is "Enlightened", requires 700 appraisal.

Based on other clues DR-RAESH has given us, this means the title has a stat requirement which is Discipline (but I don't know how much).

Aluriaz
Re: Monk Sect Title (Enlightened) 11/10/2010 08:28 PM CST
I guess I can write off ever getting that title.

__
* Sahfra was just struck down!
Tachid smugly says, "I'm telling Lyras. We should replace you.
Re: Monk Sect Title (Enlightened) 11/11/2010 11:01 AM CST
I forgot to mention that since DR-RAESH said Monks and Pethians share a skill for their 5th tier sect title, this means Pethians also have a req of 700 appraisal for theirs.

Aluriaz
Re: Monk Sect Title (Fate Blade) 11/11/2010 09:09 PM CST
Too lazy to go back and check the thread if the weapon requirement was already known. I can confirm though Fate Blade has a 300 weapon requirement (300 ME so not sure if it is any weapon or must be an edge).
Re: Titles (Fate Blade) 11/11/2010 09:35 PM CST
>Too lazy to go back and check the thread if the weapon requirement was already known. I can confirm though Fate Blade has a 300 weapon requirement (300 ME so not sure if it is any weapon or must be an edge).

The only thing we had on Fate Blade was that there is a prediction counter requirement. 300 is a perfect progression from the 200 of Mystic Blade though, so this is nice confirmation. Thanks!

~ Kougen

You tap Ruea's nose with your willow tree.
Re: Titles (Fate Blade) 11/12/2010 12:20 PM CST
Thanks for keeping track Kougen and fixing the thread subject.
Re: Titles (Fate Blade) 11/12/2010 04:40 PM CST
I'm pressing on towards 300 in MB and Pike, so it will be a while, but I think all the other titles have been highest weapon, despite the title indicating edged weapons of some sort.

-Armifer
Re: Titles (Psychokinetic) 11/12/2010 08:13 PM CST
Psychokinetic @ 60 intel. Unsure about other reqs.

Necromancy brings out the Stupid in us all. -Armifer
Re: Titles (Psychokinetic) 11/13/2010 06:53 AM CST
>Psychokinetic @ 60 intel. Unsure about other reqs.

Very interesting, and a nice catch. I have absolutely nothing else on this title yet, other than that there is at least one more req which is NOT 60 Wis or Disc (though either of those might be included).

I can speculate on a spell req but that gets really shaky with only one good sample to look at.

~ Kougen

Re: Titles (Precognitive Soldier) 11/13/2010 07:12 AM CST
Piggy-backing myself to solicit help with another elusive title.

Precognitive Soldier
? PM (Warding)
? TM
? Weapon
? Armor
? Evasion
+ spell reqs
+ Prediction requirement

The following skill spread does NOT qualify for this title:

1100 PM
700 TM
550 Weapon
550 Armor
700 Evasion
All spells
Significantly more than Harbinger (10,000 predictions)

Can anyone help me reign in this title a bit? It seems to be only slightly lower than Y'Shai Aspirant, from what I can tell of looking at the titles below it.

~ Kougen

Re: Titles (Precognitive Soldier) 11/13/2010 09:51 AM CST
Psychokinetic reqs:
__ Agil
__ Ref
__ Int
__ Wis
__ Evasion
__ Armor
__ Weapon
__ Spell
__ Spell

Precognitive Soldier
__ Predictions
__ TM
__ PM
__ Evasion
__ Armor
__ Weapon
__ Spell
__ Spell

In your particular case Kougen, you're lacking in three of the skills, though not by much.

>It seems to be only slightly lower than Y'Shai Aspirant, from what I can tell of looking at the titles below it.

It is, in fact, the title right before Y'Shai -- Though the spell reqs differ and Y'shai lacks a prediction req.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Titles (Telekinetic Fury) 11/14/2010 01:27 PM CST
Has a 500 TM requirement.
Re: Titles (Telekinetic Fury) 11/14/2010 02:46 PM CST
Thanks for the updates on Telekinetic fury and stalwart scholar.

-Armifer
Re: Titles (Telekinetic Fury) 11/15/2010 07:13 PM CST
i do not have telekinetic fury with 500 tm....is there something else?
Re: Titles (Telekinetic Fury) 11/15/2010 07:36 PM CST
It also has a spell req.

-Raesh

Re: Titles (Telekinetic Fury) 11/15/2010 09:06 PM CST
Telekinetic Storm?

-Armifer
Re: Titles (Telekinetic Fury) 11/16/2010 06:30 PM CST
Well, the MM forums won't be dead as long as we're PAFOing these titles...

...it's dragging on a bit...

>describe boar
It's a boar. It doesn't like you.
Title Data 11/23/2010 07:29 AM CST
For any still working on this, I've been posting periodic updates on elanthipedia in terms of when (or when not) new titles were gained:

http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Talk:Moon_Mage_Titles

I've also worked to keep the titles there updated with info from the forums as well, so hopefully those are up to date.

-Armifer
Re: Title Data 11/23/2010 07:55 AM CST
ya know looking at the title list theres certain things I can pick up about your character that I won't really say. Since you have titles missing that require stats or skills that are relatively low but you don't have the titles.

The one that intrigues me the most however, is the fact you have mystic blade and battle field scholar, yet you don't have Nemesis.

As good almost kill a man as kill a good book; who kills a man kills a reasonable creature, God's image; but he who destroys a good book, kills reason itself, kills the image of God, as it were in the eye.
-John Milton
Re: Title Data 11/23/2010 08:33 AM CST
Someone who has Battlefield Scholar will always have almost always have Mystic Blade. Neither of those titles have any req at all in the two skills that Nemesis requires the most of.

-Raesh

Re: Title Data 11/23/2010 05:33 PM CST
>certain things I can pick up about your character that I won't really say

That I have a certain twisted desire to pretend that I'm not weapons and armor tiert? :P

-Armifer
Re: Title Data 11/23/2010 08:29 PM CST
>>Someone who has Battlefield Scholar will always have almost always have Mystic Blade. Neither of those titles have any req at all in the two skills that Nemesis requires the most of.

Believe it or not, thats pretty much exactly what I meant.

-John Milton
Re: Title Data (Shadebringer) 11/29/2010 08:45 PM CST
Does anyone have any info on this title? Everything I've seen says it has the same reqs as Luminary and Lightcrafter (550 astro and 850 pp). I just reached 550 astro (I have well over 850 pp) and got those two but not Shadebringer. If anyone can help with this it would be awesome.

Necromancy brings out the Stupid in us all. -Armifer
Re: Title Data (Shadebringer) 11/29/2010 09:24 PM CST
Pretty sure Shadebringer got yanked in the release and has not been re-released. I think Raesh said it's um, fate, was up in the air. Maybe it got axed entirely.
Re: Title Data (Shadebringer) 11/29/2010 10:12 PM CST
It really would be a shame to lose that title. I liked it.

-Serc

""It's a hell of a thing, killing some text. Take away all the numbers and letters and punctuation it's got, and all the numbers and letters and punctuation it's ever gonna have." -- Clint Eastwood, Unforgiven."-- Bahb.