1 3 Next Next_page
Re: Florida - Tampa Area Gathering 06/09/2005 11:16 AM CDT
Okees. Wasn't sure on her status. Will cross her off the list. 9 days left!

~Chris
Re: Florida - Tampa Area Gathering 06/10/2005 10:17 AM CDT
Just got my schedule for next week and I'm working sorry :) So I won't be able to attend unless someone bombs Disney....

Life is a game and you were put here to entertain me.
Re: Florida - Tampa Area Gathering (ICE CREAM) 06/17/2005 10:45 AM CDT
Okay, for tomorrow..I've e-mailed the host to see if it's okay, but I thought I'd mention this to you guys as well...want me to bring my ice cream churn and make homemade ice cream? It's been a family tradition ever since I was a kid to make it every summer at a family event, so I have my churn and instructions for the schtuff...

Here's what I know how to make:
Vanilla - a classic, and ya can't go wrong with it.
Strawberry - Vanilla + a few packages of frozen strawberries. Absolutely amazing.
Godiva Dark Chocolate Truffle - What, you say? Godiva Homemade Ice Cream? Yes, that's right folks, Brady has developed a recipe for Godiva Homemade Ice Cream all by myself...and it is absolutely amazing :grin:

Now, if it were up to me, I'd make the third and bring it along, but I don't want to bring something that 85% of the people aren't going to like or be able to eat. So, if you're an ice cream eater/lover, lemme know what I should do. This is, of course, pending approval that I can actually do this, so if there's not a plug, or some other lavish dessert is already planned (I kinda sprung this last second), then I should be able to do this.

And if you all want the third one, tell me soon, cos I need to run by the Godiva store and pick up the mix for it so I can prep the syrup tonight. Another word of advice, if you want toppings, let me know. I'll be happy to pick something up (whipped cream, cherries, chocolate syrup, etc).

My screenname is: elavin rismel. I've been told the space is important, so hopefully that'll work :grin: Hope to hear from you soon! I'll see you later.

And Chris, call me, call me! Sent you e-mail with my phone number. :grin:

~Brady, player of I'm a Lover Not a Fighter Elavin Rismel.

>get my amar
You get a burnt orange amaryllis.
>wear my amar
But you don't have any hair! Where are you going to put it? Don't answer that!
Tampa area... 04/27/2006 06:08 PM CDT
http://www.livestock15.com/pages/livestock/main.html
Anyone else gonna make it? If so, drop me a line, we can have a beer and watch some awesome shows.

AIM - HIMKOI
Samsaren Remlane
I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man, target practice on the other hand, is another matter entirely.
Re: Tampa area... 04/27/2006 06:53 PM CDT
I'm jealous. Enjoy, bro.

You have 1337 ranks and have gained 768 TDPs from Armors.
Re: Tampa area... 04/28/2006 06:09 AM CDT
I'll be there and definitely having beers with ya bro. Sorry, your jealous Slaris, maybe some other time you can meet up with us.

Svidran
Re: Tampa area... 04/28/2006 09:09 AM CDT
>Sorry, your jealous Slaris

Theres a few multiple stage fests scheduled for Massachusetts. I love most of that lineup, and the fact that its Tampa...

I've got a cousin who flies planes out of Clearwater, maybe I'll hook up something. <weg>
Re: Tampa area... 04/28/2006 10:02 AM CDT
Hehe, my dads going to that for the weekend.. the house is gonna be so nice and quiet finally.

Life is a game and you were put here to entertain me.

It's in the Bag! http://ellusionz.cjb.cc
Re: Tampa area... 04/30/2006 08:25 PM CDT
Talk about an awesome set of shows. If they ever do something like that again, you really should join us Slaris, its worth it.

Samsaren Remlane
I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man, target practice on the other hand, is another matter entirely.
1 3 Next Next_page