Prev_page Previous 1 3
hi 07/28/2003 01:48 PM CDT
so who all is from the south??? i'm in TN right now Knoxville area

Grey/Thyw

Poodles can fly, too. They just can't land. ~~ Qreyq
If you don't find death death will find you.
The gene pool needs cleansing and I am the minster of chlorine.

Re: hi 07/28/2003 01:53 PM CDT
Well, I'm in the Knoxville area too. I live and work off Chapman highway, a couple miles south of campus.

-Merdell's player
Re: hi 07/28/2003 02:04 PM CDT
oh my god i got a reply :)

I live out in halls workin Strawberry plains at the Philips building doing temp software testing on projection TVs... right now i'm doing nothing so i getta play on the boards

Grey/Thyw

Re: hi 07/28/2003 05:41 PM CDT
<<Philips building doing temp software testing on projection TVs>>

Discount? ::drools::

Solomon

Vote for DragonRealms as the #1 MUD every day!

http://www.topmudsites.com/cgi-bin/topmuds/rankem.cgi?id=drealms
Re: hi 07/29/2003 10:34 AM CDT
i wish they cheap

Grey/Thyw

Re: hi 07/29/2003 07:30 PM CDT
I'm out of Columbus, Georgia.

Jeremael
Re: hi 08/16/2003 11:37 PM CDT
Howdy, I am from NE Tennessee as well, about an our east of Knoxville in Kingsport.
Re: hi 08/17/2003 12:14 AM CDT
<<Howdy, I am from NE Tennessee as well, about an our east of Knoxville in Kingsport.>>

Coolness! I'm in the Tri-Cities area as well. I just moved up to Bristol from Selma, Alabama (ROLL TIDE!)

- Anlise
Re: hi 08/17/2003 01:21 AM CDT
Cool, I only knew of 2 other tri cities DR players but now I know of 3!
Re: hi 08/17/2003 01:40 AM CDT
I'm another one of the Tri-Cities players. Cool to know there are others around.
Re: hi 08/17/2003 11:37 AM CDT
Hehehehe, nice not to feel alone, eh?

I'm really enjoying it up here in this part of the country so far. Lots of rain, but I hear that's abnormal. This is a very nice place y'all have here! Lots to do, good weather, nice folks.

- Anlise
Re: hi 08/18/2003 11:36 AM CDT
hehe i actually found like 2 people in knoxville that play DR one stopped and is playing ever crack and the other i really don't know well at all and never met RL

Grey/Thyw

Re: hi 08/18/2003 12:24 PM CDT
>hehe i actually found like 2 people in knoxville that play DR one stopped and is playing ever crack and the other i really don't know well at all and never met RL

Where do hang out at? I tend to frequent Barley's every now and then, Bluecats on Saturday nights, Spicy's on Emory on Thursday nights, and when I'm feeling randy, I'll go to Liquid or Fiction.

I tailgate with a large group of folks outside Gate 13 before every UT home game. $10 gets you all the beer and wings you can handle. ;)

-Merdell's player
Re: hi 08/18/2003 12:40 PM CDT
I don't club much... but I'm up for anything that doesn't put me to sleep... on a side note being 19 I can't get in some places all the time...

Grey/Thyw

Someone to chill with 03/30/2004 02:40 PM CST
Anyone from Raleigh NC near the airport area with nothin to do? Im flyin in tonite and dont know noone round there and dont wanna have to sit in the telly alone and drink by myself all night.

Twan a.k.a. The Striker

Returning from the grave for reasons unknown, his ghastly white eyes show no feeling,
He will not rest til all enemies are gone, for the destruction in his wake there will be no healing.

(Excerpt from "The Striker's Ressurection")
Re: Someone to chill with 03/30/2004 11:44 PM CST
bah sorry read the message too late.

Nimmo "Cabana Boy"

There are two ways of meeting difficulties, you alter the difficulties or you alter yourself to overcome them.

If you are not riding the wave of change, You will find yourself beneath it. So swim ranger swim.
Re: Someone to chill with 03/31/2004 10:40 AM CST
<<bah sorry read the message too late.>> Nimmo

Slacker! ;-)

~Chris

"If you understand, things are just as they are; if you do not understand, things are just as they are." -- Zen proverb
New to this area 06/25/2004 09:51 AM CDT
Heyas all just dropping a line I recently moved from Missouri to South Carolina. Figured I would let folks know I am here.

Chasitee
Re: New to this area 06/25/2004 12:22 PM CDT
Ooh - where abouts in SC Chas?

T.
Re: New to this area 06/29/2004 12:51 PM CDT
Heya Chasitee, short time no see, i stay in North Carolina so if ya ever need someone to hang out with or whatever, im game, long as its on a weekend, its boring as hell around here anyways, hope its better down there.

The Striker Tweezy a.k.a. Twan

Ever since I was little, I knew I was different, special in some way. But not like this. -Sephiroth, FFVII
Re: New to this area 06/29/2004 07:12 PM CDT
Heyo Chasitee, a few of us haunt the Florida area if ya ever flee the snow. Tis good to see another Paladin fairly localish.

Samsaren Remlane/Chris
I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man, target practice on the other hand, is another matter entirely.
Re: New to this area 07/03/2004 11:11 PM CDT
I am in Charleston, SC. Something called the lowcountry. I am 16 miles from the Ocean and I love it here. For those that knew I was married, well thats not the case for much longer. So if you live near and wanna hang out let me know!

Chasitee
Re: New to this area 07/04/2004 04:53 AM CDT
You live approx. 45 minutes from me. I'm down in Beaufort.

Get in touch with Aldaren, he can give you my SN.

Tracey
Re: New to this area 07/11/2004 12:59 PM CDT
Hey Chasitee!!! As a matter of fact I live in Columbia! and I've been trying to get folks to hang out around here fer ages. feel free to send a IM to Mackeli4. I would love to spend a weekend and hang out with fellow DR players.. lord knows there are few of us in SC...

Reorex/Sothios/Ruoy/Hiddekul

Mike
Re: New to this area 07/11/2004 05:37 PM CDT
Few of us? For the longest time I thought I was the only one.

T.
Re: New to this area 07/11/2004 06:36 PM CDT
Not too far up the road, just west of Charlotte here. Go Panthers
Re: New to this area 07/11/2004 09:06 PM CDT
heck, I've been playing since I lived near Charlotte back when DR was on AOhell.. And Anyone who wants to get together to spend a weekend of fun, we need to actually set something up.. maybe for mid August.. I'm going to a friends this weekend, and then I've got my niece and nephew with me the weekend after...and then the weekend after that is the box raffle for the Locksmith Union... so August 14th, would be the best day for me to get together and do stuff...

anyone in SC can feel free to send me an IM too and chat.. I would love to see who is in SC with me. AIM : Mackeli4

Reorex/Sothios/Ruoy/Hiddekul

Mike!
Re: New to this area 07/11/2004 11:00 PM CDT
Aohell, dont ya mean Almost On Line grin

kyetn
Thought this was social, not humor... 12/23/2004 01:51 PM CST
Man reading through that I was dying with laughter.

Sorry Nilme, ya should really get a new secretary.

Sam did you ever find the toy prize that was in the crackerjacks?

Ok guys now we need to break the record, the way I see it we should ba able to match a con with one of our gatherings by the end of 2005. Any questions? (find Samsaren he will help you)

-Svidran
It's Been a while, since I could I was addicted.......haha 01/08/2006 08:45 AM CST
Well it's been a while since I've been in the realms, about 3 months and I see since I've been back those people that were way below me that I used to teach have become the teachers in such little time. Congrats to you all I'm sure your efforts at training are comendable. I'ts good to be back in the realms and to see you all again. I've actualy moved up in the world a bit myself hunting new things in lang and finding new ways to completely get myself in trouble by biting off more than I can chew with more critters than I can handle lol. I hope you all had a very happy holiday and that the new year brings you joy, wealth, good health, and many many blessed days. I look forward to harassing the elders and being harassed lol.

___
http://www.geocities.com/forestwraiths/index.htm
___

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
Mark Twain
Re: It's Been a while, since I could I was addicted.......haha 01/08/2006 11:38 AM CST
Welcome back.

Samsaren Remlane
I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man, target practice on the other hand, is another matter entirely.
Memphis, TN 04/18/2006 02:33 PM CDT
So anyone else from memphis play DR.. I seem to be the only one lol
Re: Memphis, TN 04/18/2006 04:12 PM CDT
There are a few around Memphis, I hear. Maulem and I are in TN but not in Memphis.

Drex
_________
Gyfford says, "Maulem your wife is giving me a headache."
Maulem says, "Well, at least I'm not th' only one she does that to then."
[Lystid] "do you know the two most important words a married man knows?"
[Maulem] "Itwasn'tme, IsweartoKuniyo?"
Re: Memphis, TN 04/20/2006 09:57 PM CDT
You're not the only one. My husband (player of Kraelyst) and I are stuck in Memphis for one more year, and the player of Binu is here as well. I understand Rayac is in Memphis, and Zame is pretty close too. There are a couple more in the area, but I can't remember the names off the top of my head. Which one are you? :)

~ player of Aavarine & Nabihle

"Come fairies, take me out of this dull world,
For I would ride with you upon the wind and dance
Upon the mountains like a flame." -- W.B. Yeats
Re: Memphis, TN 04/21/2006 03:31 PM CDT
I'm the player of Faelwen and a couple others. we need to have a memphis get-to-gether! Oh! who all is going to music fest?! not going to be the greatest lineup this year but still its an excuse to wander around a park drunkenly and listen to music. ;)
Re: Memphis, TN 04/21/2006 03:53 PM CDT
We're focusing on the playoffs, ourselves. First game tonight, home game. Go preds!!! And we'll be there!

Drex
Re: Memphis, TN 04/21/2006 08:31 PM CDT
>>we need to have a memphis get-to-gether!

My husband's tried at least twice now, and no one ever responded. We've given up.

>>We're focusing on the playoffs, ourselves. First game tonight, home game. Go preds!!! And we'll be there!

OMG my husband would kill to be there right now. He's watching the game as we speak. He's a Nashville native, and got me watching hockey as well when I met him. It's been a while since I've been to a game. Heck, my jersey still says RONNING. :P

~ player of Aavarine and Nabihle, RL wife of Kraelyst the Hand

Re: Memphis, TN 04/22/2006 12:35 AM CDT
Nashville won!!! Yes, I know you knew that. Funny how guys can get us women hooked on this stuff, isn't it? My first ever hockey game was him taking me to the GEC for Nashville vs Anaheim and Nashville won and now I'm hopelessly hooked even though this is my first season. Maybe it's something about wearing the jersey, sitting in the stands, yelling til you're hoarse, cheering when they slam each other into the glass.. oh yeah. Just tonight I was talking about getting frames for the tickets and booklets from the games we've gone to this year, which has been about once a month. He spoils me.

Drex's thing
Re: Memphis, TN 04/22/2006 07:54 AM CDT
I didn't get to watch the game last night (busy scrubbing the house from top to bottom in preparation for my in-laws visiting from Nashville today) but my hubby said the whole crowd has GOT to be hoarse after that game. The Predators definitely have the best crowd out of all the teams we've watched on TV. At most other arenas, you'd think the crowd was there to watch a movie.

We used to go see the Preds all the time when we lived in Nashville, and he's always trying to go when we stop to visit. We might have to make a trip over there just for the playoffs. Oh, and the Ren faire in May! Ok, that settles it, we're going!!

Hey, you wouldn't have been at the Peabody Place on St. Patty's Day weekend, would you? We saw someone wearing a Predators jersey, and that's not exactly a common thing around here!

~ player of Aavarine and Nabihle

Re: Memphis, TN 04/22/2006 12:50 PM CDT
My throat is a bit raw, but Maulem's is even worse so yeah.. but so, so worth it. Tomorrow's game is on NBC at noon. Tues and Thurs are on FSN if you get the chance. Oh and by the way I seem to remember seeing you two at the con last year. What that you?

Drex
_________
Gyfford says, "Maulem your wife is giving me a headache."
Maulem says, "Well, at least I'm not th' only one she does that to then."
[Lystid] "do you know the two most important words a married man knows?"
Prev_page Previous 1 3