What about a another? 01/05/2021 03:21 PM CST

Just pulled this up from the catch up reading...seems we are closing in on a least the 5 year mark coming up this year:

Hmmm?

smile

Re: 2018? on 06/24/2017 08:58 AM PDT
Links-arrows 1350
Reply Reply
There won't be an auction this size in 2017, and highly doubtful for 2018. It took a lot to get this set into motion.

Wyrom, PM
Re: What about a another? 01/05/2021 03:27 PM CST
Last May there was a silvers auction of high end items.
Re: What about a another? 01/05/2021 11:21 PM CST

shhh roblar shhh
Re: What about a another? 01/06/2021 01:34 AM CST
It's totally time for another Grand Auction since the loot cap for the top 5% will hopefully be correcting the economy a bit! Yep.

https://gswiki.play.net/Leafiara_(prime)
Re: What about a another? 01/06/2021 07:28 AM CST
<It's totally time for another Grand Auction since the loot cap for the top 5% will hopefully be correcting the economy a bit! Yep.>

I hate to burst your bubble, but the loot cap prolly won't affect silvers auctions at all.

Of the 57 items that were at the one that was held last May, less then half the items went for more then 100mil and only 11 went for more then 200mil. Sure there were a few items that went for stupid amounts only the whales can ever hope to have, but I'm pretty sure the whales don't get a significant amount of their silvers via hunting.

Heck, I rarely use up a full Lumnis on any of my characters and I was able to get the 41.5mil I used to win my item at that auction between the end of the previous EG (where I throw virtually all my silvers into the mini games) and the day of the auction at the end of May. Selling weapons I made in the forge, ensorcelling, sales from my shop, and hunting contributed to that amount in that order. Though, to be fair, if I hunted more efficiently and put more effort into maximizing what I get for my loot, that would prolly be right behind forging...

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.