eye-shaped ruby periapt bugged? 12/18/2016 11:12 PM CST
I bought the periapt at the auction. Based on the loresong and historical information about this item it's supposed to speed up the rate of detection with sent mana. However, I've been sending it mana for the last 2 hours and the detection time-frame is still every 5 minutes. Can someone please help me fix it or let me know what I'm missing about the properties?
Re: eye-shaped ruby periapt bugged? 12/18/2016 11:28 PM CST
Haliste reached out to me on this and gave me a partial explanation but the mana consumption on speeding it up and mana successfully sent to the Periapt on a "send" seem literally impossible for any player to make this function work at all. I'm hoping that someone can reach out to me and work with me to fix this. Thanks,
Re: eye-shaped ruby periapt bugged? 02/05/2017 10:34 PM CST
The eye-shaped ruby periapt has been given an update and an upgrade.

The formula for the amount of power received by the periapt has been changed to "mana sent + (mana share bonus x 2)."

The maximum amount of power it can store has been increased to 90,000, which means the item will run for 60 seconds at its peak rate of firing every 5 seconds before the firing rate starts to slow down.

Note that the item doesn't consume power when it's not being worn, and it can be powered up by more than one person at a time.

Also, the user will no longer be knocked out of hiding or invisibility when the item fires.
Re: eye-shaped ruby periapt bugged? 02/06/2017 06:06 PM CST
you are my hero. thank you for fixing both bugs and updating the formula to be more forgiving.

AIM: m444w