Prev_page Previous 1
Item Talk - Wyrom's Projects 12/18/2016 09:29 PM CST
I received a message asking about where the ideas came for my items, so I decided to bring it here to just give a little insight on the madness that went into my creations.

Vee's Wake is heavily influenced by the Venus Gospel of FF7. That weapon though was based on max magic points and being at max power, however, most melee players stay at max mana in GS, so I started brainstorming some out of the box ideas for the harpoon's Revenge Flares. It's sort of the reverse using health over mana. The loresong contains Vahmyr's end after the players exited the area from the Forsaken Isle (in my Isle of the Damned storyline). This item was the hardest to finish for me, because I agonized over the loresong and messaging too much. Since it was my dead NPC's heirloom, it needed to be over the top.

Holy Scourge is the heavily influenced by the Vampire Killer. I was between going with the combat cross in the reboot or the classic Castlemania Belmont whip. The description kept some of the combat cross look, but the whip is based more on a combination of the whip in Simon's Quest. One thing not really elaborated on during the auction were the properties and the new skill it has. This is when we were in more of a discovery mode for items (before we started getting more OOC with information). There is a flaming whip ability that can be turned on after you begin killing undead that flares on every successful strike. The whip is damage weighted and has a WAVE ability that works similar to trip. It uses blunt weapons to determine success though. When the flaming whip ability is active, this ability also flares the plasma. There is also more power if you become the bloodline of the Braggianis. The loresong talks about the creation of the whip and how Khlat came into possession of it. This was the first script I finished because I was romanced with the idea of this item.

The Stone (Illoke) Boots was an item I submitted as a player for a high-end item during a contest. I saved the idea and vowed to make it one day. And here we are! The loresong is about a bullied shoemaker.

The Thief Set was an idea I came up with, but ran out of time. GM Ixix took over the project. I'm very happy that the idea made it out into the game. Ixix did a wonderful job at bringing it to life. I'm all about the rogue life.

The Coraesine Relic is heavily influenced by the Offering in FF6. There it is a relic that lets you attack up to 4 times (Mog with dual Offerings and a pearl lance all the waaaaay), here it lets you attack up to 5 additional times. The actual ability is called Quick Flares. It was under the working title Frenzy Flares and Berserker Flares. The loresong and messaging is hijacked from (im)pure coraesine.

Wyrom, PM
Re: Item Talk - Wyrom's Projects 12/18/2016 10:44 PM CST
>The Coraesine Relic is heavily influenced by the Offering in FF6. There it is a relic that lets you attack up to 4 times (Mog with dual Offerings and a pearl lance all the waaaaay) - Wyrom

Celes with the Genji Glove and Offering, wielding Ultima Weapon and Excalibur, was my preferred use.

And yeah, I was totally seeing Cid when you teased Vee's Wake. \o/ It's a little hilarious how many FF references we've got in game. The joy of childhood influence.

---
Cendadric says, "Hmm, a most impressive weapon of note. I'll give you 110 silver coins for it."
Re: Item Talk - Wyrom's Projects 12/18/2016 11:03 PM CST
I always gave the genji glove and offering to Locke, and gave him the ragnarok and atma weapon (I loved the atma weapon's animation and how it got bigger the more HP the user had).

I love all the little references, personally. I find most people's FWI transporters more 'jarring' than the idea that there's a Castlevania inspired whip or Captain America inspired shield in the game.

Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding. - Albert Einstein
Re: Item Talk - Wyrom's Projects 12/18/2016 11:03 PM CST
Awesome items Wyrom. Not sure who made it but was the silver disk inspired by Nightwielder from the book Steelheart? If you haven't heard of it google it, it's a great book.
Re: Item Talk - Wyrom's Projects 12/18/2016 11:21 PM CST
I missed this auction playing FFXV and having to work all day. ;)
Re: Item Talk - Wyrom's Projects 12/19/2016 08:27 AM CST

>Holy Scourge is the heavily influenced by the Vampire Killer. I was between going with the combat cross in the reboot or the classic Castlemania Belmont whip. The description kept some of the combat cross look, but the whip is based more on a combination of the whip in Simon's Quest. One thing not really elaborated on during the auction were the properties and the new skill it has. This is when we were in more of a discovery mode for items (before we started getting more OOC with information). There is a flaming whip ability that can be turned on after you begin killing undead that flares on every successful strike. The whip is damage weighted and has a WAVE ability that works similar to trip. It uses blunt weapons to determine success though. When the flaming whip ability is active, this ability also flares the plasma. There is also more power if you become the bloodline of the Braggianis. The loresong talks about the creation of the whip and how Khlat came into possession of it. This was the first script I finished because I was romanced with the idea of this item. ~Wyrom

This weapon is accursed and I want to change its name to just Scourge. I am pretty sure it gets joy from watching Naamit get beat the hell up. Even more than it does slaughtering the masses. Though it might be some sort of unrealized penance, since she did make an offering of it to Mularos immediately upon her return to Ta'Ilistim. :>

P.S. I've only been able to unlock one of the three abilities so far.
Re: Item Talk - Wyrom's Projects 12/19/2016 04:34 PM CST
My two handed black steel weapon was a hybrid of a Buster Blade/Sephs Katana and some of Senbonzakura Kageyoshi.

So, FF7 and Byakuya from bleach.

The winner should post the final release and wave of the weapon. ;)

The Tanto was my own dark creation. The loresong is something special on this supplied by GM Sindin. Hopefully someone shares it.

The bracer was more so modeled after Pulsefire Ezreal from League of Legends.

Retser, ASGM
Re: Item Talk - Wyrom's Projects 12/19/2016 06:57 PM CST
>>The bracer was more so modeled after Pulsefire Ezreal from League of Legends

Have I mentioned how much I love this thing?

Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding. - Albert Einstein
Re: Item Talk - Wyrom's Projects 12/20/2016 02:09 AM CST
Tonight Mister Crime Royal asked me to sing to the Black ora kris set with a hematite-etched grip. It was an honor, if a scary one...

I placed it on the wiki for posterity, but here is the really creepy loresong from it.

Verse 1
As your song flows into the black ora kris, it is echoed back like a distorted reflection from a warped mirror. The discordant tones twist and writhe across the backdrop of your mind, bringing forth imagines that flash with alarming vibrancy. -- A light haze of smoke slants across the scene, back lit by dozens of ebony candles glowing with a purple-tinged brilliance. Your gaze pans upward, and you find yourself staring into the marble faces of the Lornon pantheon. The smoke dances languidly in your line of sight, creating on the pale visages the illusion of movement - leering smiles, laughter, and contemptuous gazes from cold stone eyes. Your breath quickens, and your sight begins to fail as all plunges into darkness.

Verse 2
The notes of your song shed light once again on your marbled surroundings. Above, the patrons of Lornon gaze downward upon the scene, and you turn your eyes from them, instead taking in your surroundings. Around you rise the walls of a marble chapel, and tucked within the stony niches are windows of dark stained glass. No light filters through their jewel-toned panels, and instead, the light from a myriad of candles caresses their polished surfaces.

Before you, in the center of a floor marked by concentric circles of brass-inlaid conduits, is a raised, ivory marble and obsidian altar. Atop the altar, the prone form of a young man lies, his face turned from you, and his limbs fixed at each corner. You can see that from each of the corners, thin rivers of blood run within brass-inlaid channels, conveying the sanguine liquid to the design underfoot. A glance downward reveals the labyrinthine pattern traced in blood, and the movement of your head causes your vision to swim. With a quick inhalation, your sight is extinguished.

Verse 3
With a frightful abruptness, your song calls forth a vision from the black ora kris. -- You find yourself closer now to the altar at the labyrinth's heart, and a heavy weight calls your attention to your hands. You find there a black ora kris set with a hematite-etched grip, its blade smeared with incarnadine streaks. In your chest, your breath comes and goes in haste, and you feel a certain dizziness as you take the blade into one hand and extend your other to the face of the man atop the altar. Your fingers leave ruby-hued prints on his skin as you tilt his face toward you, and you hear an unidentifiable, though audible noise fall from your lips. All at once, darkness closes your sight.

Verse 4
The notes of your song draw you back into the black ora kris's memories, and you find that the face looking up at you no longer belongs to the prone young man. Instead, your own visage stares back at you: sightless eyes, sallow skin, and lips perched open as if to draw the next breath, which never seems to come. Laughter begins to echo in the empty chapel, and you look up, expecting to see one of the marble statues come to life with morbid merriment. Instead, they are motionless, and you come to realize that the hysterical laughter is none other than your own. As you stumble backwards, your feet slip in the blood that runs in narrow rivers through the marble floor, and you feel yourself falling... falling... falling... until blackness engulfs you.

---
Rohese: "... the TownCrier (tune in if you haven’t, it’s without doubt the best thing to ever happen on LNet)
Re: Item Talk - Wyrom's Projects 12/20/2016 03:08 AM CST
Man, that tanto is SICK.

Mad props on the FFIV/Bleach and Vampire Killer(!!) weapons, too -- I immediately queued up "Bloody Tears" on the Twitch chat when that came up, hah.

Right in the nostalgias... as it should be.

-- Wheels & Skulls Department

"Bring me your suffering. The rattle roar of broken bones. Bring me the riot in your heart... Angry, wild, and raw. I am not afraid of the dark." -- mia hollow
[ https://carrionkissingchaos.wordpress.com ]
Re: Item Talk - Wyrom's Projects 12/20/2016 10:52 AM CST
>Holy Scourge is the heavily influenced by the Vampire Killer. ... There is a flaming whip ability that can be turned on after you begin killing undead that flares on every successful strike. ... When the flaming whip ability is active, this ability also flares the plasma. ~Wyrom

Wyrom, can you please advise whether there is a Voln requirement with this weapon? I've been lashing undead like mad since Saturday and the flares still won't activate on use of the verb. Short of a bug (or misrepresentation in the # of undead needed to initiate), that's the last thing I can think of which would prevent activation.

Kelly
Re: Item Talk - Wyrom's Projects 12/20/2016 10:56 AM CST
Likewise over in Plat, Kelly. I've yet to be able to activate the CLENCH portion and I think I'm well beyond the 100 kills stated in the analyze. This character is also a member of Voln, which I explored to see if there was any kind of quest unlock for it, but found nothing.

-Jason/Vaein
Re: Item Talk - Wyrom's Projects 12/20/2016 11:01 AM CST
a) You have to be IN a castle.
b) Fighting undead.
c) The last one you fight needs to be a vampire.

I think we can satisfy the first two in-game, but that third one may be a sticking point....
Re: Item Talk - Wyrom's Projects 12/20/2016 11:03 AM CST

Thanks for the info Jason. I know the WAVE part for ensnare requires 100 CMAN to activate, though it'll be a while before I can test out that one. Have you gotten the wave/trip/ensnare to work yet?

Kelly
Re: Item Talk - Wyrom's Projects 12/20/2016 11:12 AM CST
> a) You have to be IN a castle.

I went to Varunar, doesn't that count? :P
Re: Item Talk - Wyrom's Projects 12/20/2016 11:20 AM CST
I'm not sure, but is there even a castle in GemStone that does NOT have undead in it? Varunar I have a long and unholy knowledge of, Claedesbrim has banshee...
Re: Item Talk - Wyrom's Projects 12/20/2016 12:00 PM CST
Sorry, the CLENCH/flaming whip ability seems to have had a bug introduced in the live instances. I fixed it, and it's working as intended.

Wyrom, PM
Re: Item Talk - Wyrom's Projects 12/20/2016 12:16 PM CST
Thanks Wyrom, I can activate it now! Is there a way to 'unclench' or turn off the flare so you don't waste the charge when not in use? The duration seems to be a literal clock rather than a # of uses.
Re: Item Talk - Wyrom's Projects 12/20/2016 12:33 PM CST
No way to preserve charges once it's in use. But I can look into ways to introduce that. No promises!

Wyrom, PM
Re: Item Talk - Wyrom's Projects 12/20/2016 12:35 PM CST
Why has nobody asked where I got the idea for the shield? I mean, come on.

~ Konacon
Re: Item Talk - Wyrom's Projects 12/20/2016 12:36 PM CST
'cause no one uses shields anymore!

___
ASGM
Re: Item Talk - Wyrom's Projects 12/20/2016 12:39 PM CST

That would be super useful and greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Re: Item Talk - Wyrom's Projects 12/20/2016 12:54 PM CST
full sarcasm I just assumed it was based on the blessed shield from the crusader in diablo3 :)
Re: Item Talk - Wyrom's Projects 12/20/2016 12:54 PM CST
Konacon, were you watching "Captain America -- The First Avenger" recently?

If not, then hey: Where'd you get the idea for that shield?!? :)
Re: Item Talk - Wyrom's Projects 12/20/2016 12:58 PM CST
Thanks, Wyrom.

It's an amazing item. I'm still holding out hope I get to yell out HOLY CROSS sometime soon!

-Jason/Vaein
Stats and info for Wyrom's barbed white ora whip with a cross-like handle 12/20/2016 01:17 PM CST
Alrighty folks, here's what I know about the whip:

Item: a barbed white ora whip with a cross-like handle

Desc: The whip is crafted from barbed white ora extending from a cross-like handle. The whip's length extends twice the size of the average man's height with a small spiked ball at its tip.

Stats:
* 8x undeadbane with masterful damage weighting.
* Select bloodline for additional +10 against undead. Surname is taken in Prime by Naamit.
* CLENCH to activate plasma flares which hit on every strike. Requires undead kills. Activation lasts 8 seconds per kill and can be stacked up to 100 kills. At least for now, can't be de-activated once turned on.
* WAVE at a critter (or person) to activate ensnare/trip. Requires 100 CM and also factors in blunt weapon skill.
* 3lbs, whip base. 99 str / 999 dur.

Some messaging:

>clench whip [activated]
You clench the handle of your white ora whip, causing the violet flames to flare up around your hand!

> [ambient, activated]
The violet flames surrounding your white ora whip swirl and eddy.

>wave whip [note, I don't have enough CM to activate feature]
You swing your white ora whip, causing the heavy barbed chain to clank in the air before you.

>snap whip [activated]
You raise your white ora whip overhead and noisely snap the spiked ball at the end of it, creating a trail of violet flames to hang in the air for a moment.

>pose whip [activated]
With a flick of your wrist, you send the length of your white ora whip in front of you and heroically pose! Violet flames extend down your right arm.

Action shot:

You swing a barbed white ora whip at an arch wight!
AS: +449 vs DS: +132 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +82 = +434
... and hit for 122 points of damage!
Left leg mangled horribly.
The arch wight is knocked to the ground!

Violet flames burst from a barbed white ora whip and engulfs an arch wight!

... 35 points of damage!
Searing blast of energy to hip spins the arch wight around!
Roundtime: 4 sec.

Loresong

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the white ora whip in your hand, and you learn something about it...

The first thing that strikes you about the whip is the weight, which is 3 pounds. The whip is priceless in value. You can also tell that the whip is predominantly crafted from white ora.

A vision suddenly takes over your sight in a dense forest...

Inside a hut, an old elven alchemist appears to work on a barbed length of white ora. He attaches a cross-like handle and a small spiked ball to the chain, forming a whip. With a nod, the alchemist turns to a younger man in the hut and hands him the weapon. "Take this to the Order of Voln to be used against the undead blight in the forest. The man exits the hut and begins his journey toward Krestle.

As the man approaches a village outside the Turamzzyrian city, hordes of undead have overrun the villagers. The man rushes inside and seeks out a specific home...his home. The door is open and his wife lies on the ground and surrounded by undead. He uses the whip against the undead, releasing the evil from his home, but it's too late, his wife is fatally injured. She reaches toward her husband, resting a hand on the whip and laments, "Revenge me, Cecil..." Her eyes close and the whip burns with a violet flame. The man, Cecil, exits his home and all that can be heard is a bloodcurdling cry.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the white ora whip in your hand, and you learn something about it...

You sense a holy aura surrounding the whip.From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the whip is to be used against undead.

The vision continue back inside the hut...

Cecil is now garbed in heavy armor and carrying the whip. He is speaking to the alchemist inside the hut once more. "My wife, when she passed, she empowered the whip. Why is that?" The alchemist nods and responds, "I worked a spell into the whip that would unlock its full potential. I was not able to do anything more, and nor were you by yourself. But your wife's soul activated it and your rage has empowered it in your hands. Meet the Holy Scourge. It is now yours, Cecil Braggiani."

Years have passed, Cecil now an old man. He arms himself with the Holy Scourge and heads into the forest where rumors of a necromancer resided causing the undead blight. The sun sets and the vision fades.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the white ora whip in your hand...

The whip has a bonus of +40 and require skill in blunt weapons to use effectively in combat. It does extra damage when it strikes.

The visions progress in the city of Krestle...

Centuries have passed, a father and son are walking home. The father looks to his son and asks, "Leon, did I ever tell you of Cecil Braggiani, our ancestor that honed the whip called the Holy Scourge?" The boy shakes his head and his father tell him the story of their family heirloom. That night, he shows his son the whip.

Time goes on and Leon joins the Order of Voln, a rite of passage for many Braggiani men. Several members of the Order go missing after investigating rumors of undead in a nearby forest. Leon and a group of Volnites are dispatched to the forest to locate the missing party.

The group encounter an undead necromancer whose strength is immense. They are quickly overpowered, and only Leon survives. The blade of his broadsword is destroyed in the fray and he retreats back to Krestle. He retrieves the Holy Scourge from the family tomb and rushes back into the forest to finish the necromancer off. A long adventure takes place as the visions drift in and out of highlights of Leon fighting off hordes of undead and overcoming obstacles along the way. Leon's adventure ends in some old ruins where he faces the undead necromancer. He is able to deal the death blow, but in doing so, Leon is cursed and collapses.

All goes black and the vision ends.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the white ora whip in your hand...

The harmonics generated tell you that the whip has special abilities against undead and when used by a specific bloodline.

The final visions are revealed and have shifted to a tavern in modern times...

A younger man of average height and bright blue eyes leans against the counter in a crowded barroom. Garbed with a green canvas jacket and a belt wrapped with colorful bandanas, the man is discussing some adventure with the locals gathered. The bartender remarks, "You know..."He points to the younger man, "Rumor has it, the one that haunts the forest near Krestle was a Braggiani like you." The young man pipes up, "You think I'll believe that old wives' tale?" They all laugh and continue on with their conversation.

Later that evening the young man's curiousity gets the best of him and heads to the forest. He is met by a ghoulish figure wearing rusted armor and holding a white ora whip. The young man unsheathes a blessed dagger and sneaks behind the ghoul. Just before he strikes the being, it turns to him and cries, "I've been waiting for you, child. Your name, tell me your name." The young man announces, "Khlat Braggiani, the Treasure Hunter Extraordinaire!" The ghoul smiles and the vision ends abruptly.

Kelly & Naamit, who's having an identity crisis at the moment - human blood could explain why she's disproportionately short and wide for a giantman.
Re: Item Talk - Wyrom's Projects 12/20/2016 01:18 PM CST
Did you get it from that TV series called the shield?

How about that one other one called agents of shield?

Retser, ASGM
Re: Item Talk - Wyrom's Projects 12/20/2016 01:28 PM CST
When it comes to boots, I agree with our cobbler friend.

>>The man looked pleased, for he won this day.
Re: Stats and info for Wyrom's barbed white ora whip with a cross-like handle 12/20/2016 01:29 PM CST
">snap whip [activated]
You raise your white ora whip overhead and noisely snap ..." -- Naamit

Two I's (and no E) in the adverb, "noisily".
Re: Stats and info for Wyrom's barbed white ora whip with a cross-like handle 12/20/2016 01:40 PM CST

Where did Sindin get the idea for the grumpy little gremlin?
Re: Item Talk - Wyrom's Projects 12/20/2016 03:27 PM CST
Believe in The Shield.
Re: Stats and info for Wyrom's barbed white ora whip with a cross-like handle 12/20/2016 03:58 PM CST
>>Activation lasts 8 seconds per kill and can be stacked up to 100 kills.

The 8 seconds per kill is a bloodline feature. What is happening is you're filling up the kill count twice as fast. The base is 4 seconds a kill. Quick note, while the flaming ability is happening, the kill count is paused.

>>At least for now, can't be de-activated once turned on.

I have added the EXTINGUISH command to the whip. It rounds down at all times (99.9 will be 99). It cost 1 spirit point to use this feature.

>>WAVE at a critter (or person) to activate ensnare/trip. Requires 100 CM and also factors in blunt weapon skill.

I've made the skill requirement to use this ability a little less taxing for semis and pure classes and halved it (50 OHB/50 CMs). Your success rate will still be impacted by lower skill, but you'll at least get to use it.

>>Two I's (and no E) in the adverb, "noisily".

Fixed.

>>LOOK

I've updated LOOK to indicate how far along the Holy Scourge is sated.

Wyrom, PM
Re: Item Talk - Wyrom's Projects 12/20/2016 05:35 PM CST
>>'cause no one uses shields anymore!

except old dwarfs who don't get out of the forge much

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)
Re: Stats and info for Wyrom's barbed white ora whip with a cross-like handle 12/20/2016 05:42 PM CST

>>Two I's (and no E) in the adverb, "noisily".

Krakii should take over editing Clunks on-line articles.

Clunk

Re: Stats and info for Wyrom's barbed white ora whip with a cross-like handle 12/20/2016 05:56 PM CST
Thank you for the extra information and thank you VERY MUCH for your lightning-fast assistance and flexibility, Wyrom.

I took the whip out again (and of course, died), but boy was it fun tripping stuff with it.

Here's a snapshot for anyone interested

[Roll result: 194 (open d100: 31) Penalties: 0]
You swing your white ora whip at an arch wight, attempting to ensnare one of its legs. The white ora chain wraps around the wight's left leg. You give the handle of the whip a yank and its feet are swept roughly from under it! The spiked ball at the end of the whip slashes the wight as the chain is pulled back!
... 5 points of damage!
Slash to the arch wight's left leg hits high!
Kinda makes your knees weak, huh?
Roundtime: 5 sec.
Re: Stats and info for Wyrom's barbed white ora whip with a cross-like handle 12/20/2016 10:36 PM CST
<<Where did Sindin get the idea for the grumpy little gremlin?

It was Christmas time and his pet got wet. I mean...

~Aulis
Forums Manager
QC'er
Re: Stats and info for Wyrom's barbed white ora whip with a cross-like handle 12/21/2016 08:34 AM CST
"Krakii should take over editing Clunks on-line articles." -- Clunk

I see what you mean!

(One apostrophe in a possessive...)
Re: Stats and info for Wyrom's barbed white ora whip with a cross-like handle 12/21/2016 04:33 PM CST

>>"Krakii should take over editing Clunks on-line articles." -- Clunk

>>I see what you mean!

>>(One apostrophe in a possessive...)

I shuld try writ'n once in Clunk speak, then sit back and watch em git all huffy.

Clunk

Re: Item Talk - Wyrom's Projects 12/21/2016 08:17 PM CST
I'm glad to know the backstory on the harpoon. It is going to be a while before Menos is ready to make full use of it, but it is already cool. Paladins do not learn elemental ranks or thrown very easily, even post cap.

I'm a little bummed about the revenge flares as my guy is so rarely down in health, but the actions I have so far seen have been very cool. I am looking forward to seeing the tidal wave in action down the road.

Sweet is the sound of the pouring rain,
And the stream that falls from the hill to plain.
Better than rain or rippling brook,
Is a mug of beer inside this Took.
Re: Stats and info for Wyrom's barbed white ora whip with a cross-like handle 04/06/2017 04:41 PM CDT
Hi Wyrom - I just submitted a bug report on this. STOWing or SHEATHEing the whip while its flame is running immediately erases all amassed kills on the ticker!

>l wh
The whip is crafted from barbed white ora extending from a cross-like handle. The whip's length extends twice the size of the average man's height with a small spiked ball at its tip. The whip appears substantially sated from vanquishing undead recently.

>clench wh
You clench the handle of your whip, enshrouding the white ora in violet flames!

>she
The violet flames subside on a barbed white ora whip with a cross-like handle.
You put a barbed white ora whip with a cross-like handle in your black leather bag.

>unsh
You remove a barbed white ora whip with a cross-like handle from in your black leather bag.

>clench wh
The white ora whip hasn't vanquished enough undead to use this ability.

>l my wh
The whip is crafted from barbed white ora extending from a cross-like handle. The whip's length extends twice the size of the average man's height with a small spiked ball at its tip. The whip appears deprived of vanquishing undead recently.
You see nothing unusual, except for a small enchanter's glyph.

-nnn

P.S. She now has a wiki page: https://gswiki.play.net/Holy_Scourge
Prev_page Previous 1