fusion shaman 03/29/2015 01:54 PM CDT
anyone else have this not work for them?
Re: fusion shaman 03/29/2015 02:05 PM CDT
It was working on 3/24.

-- Faulkil

"Wyrom isn't interacting with me, I think he is AFK scripting."
Re: fusion shaman 03/29/2015 02:21 PM CDT

maybe i'm the problem. what is the activator?
Re: fusion shaman 03/29/2015 02:26 PM CDT
PULL LEVER to get into the room. Then just talk to the Shaman.

-- Robert

"Wyrom isn't interacting with me, I think he is AFK scripting."
Re: fusion shaman 03/29/2015 02:27 PM CDT

ya pull lever is definately not working =(
Re: fusion shaman 03/29/2015 05:43 PM CDT
Wasn't working on 3/28 when I checked with my account that had not even been down there yet.

An announcer shouts, "Introducing our new combatant, Duskruin Arena Hero Durakar al'Yari Faendryl the Captain of the Mist Harbor Militia, hailing from Isle of the Four Winds!"
Re: fusion shaman 03/29/2015 10:32 PM CDT
Something borked and sirens went off while I was sneaking around in the background one day, plotting and scheming like usual. After showing what happened to Auchand, he had to close it for repairs.

Sorry guys! Hopefully he can get it working again soon! This is definitely where you'd want to stay up to date on it!

-Marstreforn-
Icemule Trace Guru
Halfling Guru
Re: fusion shaman 03/29/2015 11:01 PM CDT

OMG!! Mars try to put fusion slot on his perfect forge weapon!
Re: fusion shaman 03/30/2015 01:35 AM CDT
>OMG!! Mars try to put fusion slot on his perfect forge weapon!

He's a fiendish one. The short of it is that the tracking method used for Fusion had an undocumented size limit, so I'm switching to another method. I'd expect it up within the next couple of days at most.

Auchand

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
Fusion Shaman 03/30/2015 04:22 PM CDT
I've updated the Fusion Shaman on the Firebird to use a more robust means of tracking players. Your old cooldowns for Fusion extractions on the Firebird will carry over to the new system.

Auchand

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
Re: Fusion Shaman 03/30/2015 07:58 PM CDT
I bought some armor from the ship that has 2 orb spots. What exactly does the shaman do? Does he extract the enhancive ability from an item, does he put the orbs in the slots, or does he do both? I'm newly returned and a noob at fusion slots, orbs, etc...

Just an elf about town...
Re: Fusion Shaman 03/30/2015 08:09 PM CDT
>I bought some armor from the ship that has 2 orb spots. What exactly does the shaman do? Does he extract the enhancive ability from an item, does he put the orbs in the slots, or does he do both? I'm newly returned and a noob at fusion slots, orbs, etc...

He extracts a single enhancive ability from an item and turns it into an orb.

You can then place the orb in the armor yourself. (You will need to bring it to the Adventurer's Guild to charge it after you put it in the armor.)

Signed,
Raelee and her Strings

>Speaking to Zyllah, Alyias says, "See? Raelee knows all."
Re: Fusion Shaman 03/30/2015 08:11 PM CDT
Thanks for the info!

Re: Fusion Shaman 03/30/2015 08:15 PM CDT
Some very well detailed player-written information on Fusion can be found here, too: https://gswiki.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Fusion

~Aulis
Forums Manager
QC'er
Re: Fusion Shaman 03/30/2015 09:16 PM CDT
That was a good bit of info. The MMO world borrowed so many things from Gemstone, its about time we borrowed some ideas back. I don't think any game out there has such a versatile set of item incertables. Theres probably more than 100 possible things to upgrade and the additional point variation within each.

Now I have to find affordable orb fodder...