Hinklehorn Sisters' Raffle 09/22/2018 10:54 AM CDT

A raffle has been set up in the Hidden Hideaway of Hinklehorn's wagon to add appearances, up to a maximum of 10, to any one of the items sold in their wagon. One winner will be chosen. It will draw around 10pm EST.
Re: Hinklehorn Sisters' Raffle 09/23/2018 01:49 AM CDT
Dear Misses Hinklehorn,

Thank you ever so much for your amazing metamorphic designs available at Hinklehorn's, and especially for the amazing work you did on my beautiful new 4-sided blouse!

I offer you my hearty recommendation without reservation and want you to know what a treasure you are to the Carnival.

Hinklehorn's has to be one of the biggest hits of the Carnival, and I walked out with one of everything in my shopping bag! I hope to track down each of the fine merchants listed on the tag for help with each and every one of these things over the coming months.

Everyone should love these!

Very Sincerely, Your happiest customer,

Luxie

OOC PS to everyone else ... one piece of clothing:

SIDE ONE: a cowl-necked ivory silk blouse with small pearl buttons adorning the cuffs
SIDE TWO: an off-the-shoulder silk blouse embroidered with a scattering of small stars
SIDE THREE: a white silk blouse pin-tucked across the top that falls in soft folds
SIDE FOUR: a pleated white silk blouse

---
;tune towncrier
Rohese: "... the TownCrier (tune in if you haven’t, it’s without doubt the best thing to ever happen on LNet)"
Xanith: "It's flat out amazing"
Doug: "100.times ^"

TownCrier News Submission link: http://bit.ly/TownCrierNews
Re: Hinklehorn Sisters' Raffle 09/23/2018 08:10 AM CDT
I would love it if instead of having to buy more clothing, I could just pop the script onto my existing clothing for a fee. I'll probably pick some of these up so I can do a "script swap" service but please consider allowing this in the future to save me from having to track down someone else (who is very limited) to complete this.