Raffle 09/20/2018 06:48 PM CDT
Nimudi will be raffling off a fully unlocked basket of giantman runes. The raffle will draw at 8pm in Prime and 9pm in Plat on Saturday the 22nd. You can find the raffle in her shop, Sight Unseen. She will also be doing GALD, and giantman rune unlocks by spinner randomly throughout the event.

*Please note, the Giantman Rune baskets will only work for that race. Everything else in the shop will work for anyone however.
Re: Raffle 09/20/2018 08:11 PM CDT

Any clarification on the Giantman runes and what locked/unlocked means. Sphere and Scythe paid a small fortune for a rune basket, but nothing on the analyze indicates anything about any locked status. WHat has changed with this (I assume off the shelf) release from previously released giantman runes?
Re: Raffle 09/21/2018 07:45 AM CDT
>
Any clarification on the Giantman runes and what locked/unlocked means. Sphere and Scythe paid a small fortune for a rune basket, but nothing on the analyze indicates anything about any locked status. WHat has changed with this (I assume off the shelf) release from previously released giantman runes?
>

The baskets come in three tiers, which increase the number of runes you can cast at once. Off the shelf they are Tier One which allows for 3 runes. Tiers Two and Three (fully unlocked) allow for 6 and 9 runes respectively. As far as I am aware they have always been tiered and the analyze should tell you how many runes you can currently cast, indicating the tier.
Re: Raffle 09/21/2018 10:40 AM CDT
<<The baskets come in three tiers, which increase the number of runes you can cast at once. Off the shelf they are Tier One which allows for 3 runes. Tiers Two and Three (fully unlocked) allow for 6 and 9 runes respectively. As far as I am aware they have always been tiered and the analyze should tell you how many runes you can currently cast, indicating the tier.>>

Good information to know. Thanks, Sotsonna. I don't think I was aware of that. The baskets are pretty rare and we had quite a time even getting our hands on one of any tier.