Kittens and Skillets 08/24/2018 08:46 AM CDT
Have you ever wanted a Dhu Kitten? How about a Magic Bacon Skillet? Grolf, the DogMan will be raffling one of each when the carnival rolls into town.

*The management accepts no responsibility for loss of life, limb, or soul. Dhu Kitten may or may not be partially fried.*
Re: Kittens and Skillets 08/27/2018 11:13 AM CDT
*Partially fried?*

...you have to get rid of the parasites prior to consumption, you know.

-GK!

Ysharra says, "One day, I'm going to have "What?" inscribed on your tombstone, with lots of helpful punctuation."
Re: Kittens and Skillets 08/28/2018 08:08 AM CDT
Grolf guarantees that none of his food items are made of cat meat. He makes no promises on the amount of cat hair or hair in general in or on the food, though. ;)

For a dog man, he really likes kittens. Not to eat, though. Blasphemy! (Kitten may or may not smell like fried food, though.)

~Avaluka AKA Grolf
Re: Kittens and Skillets 08/28/2018 10:04 AM CDT
>For a dog man, he really likes kittens. Not to eat, though. Blasphemy! ~ GM Avaluka

...And if Grolf had said this out loud, Darcena would already dislike him. Dogs are merely the disgusting remnants of once noble wolves who have been turned into nothing but unintelligent licking, drooling, panting toys. They need to be freed from their terrible confinement. Cats are only good for one thing. Food.

Each new teaser for Carnival of Freaks raises my excitement level! Can't wait. :)

--Jen
>Darcena says, "But I cannot give my heart to someone else, when I no longer own it."
>Balley nods, "I hope you will find your heart and heal one day."
>Darcena admits, "I think he ate it."
>Balley's jaw drops, "Really. Men are jerks at times."