The story of Beth 09/15/2011 11:08 PM CDT
I'm trying to find information on Beth. Beth is in stasis with the same illness that took her mother and was put in magical stasis by her father with the hopes a cure could be found, and then she would be wakened and the cure administered. Her father worked for all the rest of his life to try to find a cure, but she's still in stasis.

I and another would like to pursue this story on our own, but I would like to know- before we really dig in- is Beth's story a remnant of an old quest? Is this a completed quest in which Beth could not be saved so in stasis she remains? Is there material out there to discover?

If Beth's story sounds familiar to you, and you have any knowledge of it, please let me know. Thanks!

A black-billed nightingale examines you carefully then says, "With all the vicious creatures we've got threatening the city, I would think that a person with your skills could find plenty to do."
Re: The story of Beth 09/16/2011 05:10 AM CDT
I've never heard anything about this. Where did you come across the bits of info that you have?

Balinworn
Re: The story of Beth 09/16/2011 01:32 PM CDT
Is that based on something in the Nations? I have a vague recollection of some building with a story written along those lines, but I can't remember for sure. I do remember being very curious.
Re: The story of Beth 09/16/2011 02:48 PM CDT
Yes, Ta'Illistim. There's more detail to the tale as well, I only gave a very basic overview as I don't want to spoil the discovery and story for others.

A black-billed nightingale examines you carefully then says, "With all the vicious creatures we've got threatening the city, I would think that a person with your skills could find plenty to do."
Re: The story of Beth 09/16/2011 09:55 PM CDT
I've been mostly in Ta'Illistim since it's opened and I've never heard that it was an actual pursuable quest.

~ The girl behind Debia

Contribute to the economy of Debia! You too can make a difference!
http://pshops.lichproject.org/shops/5314
Re: The story of Beth 09/18/2011 08:24 PM CDT
Feel free to email what you have to my play.net - I'd love to hear a bit more about this. Give me something to go investigate next time I'm up there. I love little things like this!

If you ever want, down outside Solhaven there's a very cool cave with a very cool statue. Has a name that you can also pickup some bits of info on around Solhave proper. Nothing serious, just one of those cool little things to find out about.

Balinworn