Tent Interior Merchant, Please? 04/15/2020 03:20 PM CDT
I'm looking to get some tent interiors altered but I was told that they can only be done by a particular and limited merchant. I'd like to know who to watch for, please, and to request that they be listed on the calendar AS the tent merchant some time in advance so that I can plot to be there.

Kristabel's Player
Re: Tent Interior Merchant, Please? 04/16/2020 10:39 AM CDT

Tents! Yes, please!

I've had a few tents for YEARS in lockers I'd love to alter and give to friends. Any hope for this?

Katara
Silvergate's Head Nut
Re: Tent Interior Merchant, Please? 04/16/2020 04:13 PM CDT
Ohmygosh, yes! I will start working on an idea right now!

---
;tune towncrier
Rohese: "... the TownCrier (tune in if you haven’t, it’s without doubt the best thing to ever happen on LNet)"
Xanith: "It's flat out amazing"
Doug: "100.times ^"
Lawronius: The stuff ... the TownCrier team does is incredible.
Re: Tent Interior Merchant, Please? 04/17/2020 11:40 AM CDT

Oh and right now you can't use a scroll to alter the inside of a tent.. maybe that could change?

Katara smiles innocently.
Re: Tent Interior Merchant, Please? 04/17/2020 12:42 PM CDT
YES PLEASE TYVM on the tent merchant coming to visit with some notice so tent owners might be sure to be there?! Good idee!

Thanks in advance!
Soliere :) :)
Re: Tent Interior Merchant, Please? 04/17/2020 01:04 PM CDT
>> Oh and right now you can't use a scroll to alter the inside of a tent.. maybe that could change?

If we was a-votin', this would surely get my vote!

Thanks!
Soliere :) :)
Re: Tent Interior Merchant, Please? 04/19/2020 08:04 PM CDT
I tried to do one with a scroll and was told:

1. Tents can't have a long description when they are standing. (Incorrect. ANALYZE states that they can.)
2. Interiors cannot be done by scroll. (Since it appears it takes a specific merchant, understandable.)

I would LOVE to see a tent merchant who can do interiors with advance notice on the calendar.

Saesa