Better-Late-Than-Never Dept. - T3 & T4 unlocking of baldrics/yokes and eisenrucks 02/27/2020 01:18 AM CST
In an effort to distribute the remaining Tier-3 & Tier-4 baldric and eisenruck unlocks which were approved for release in 2019, the unlocking sessions detailed below have been scheduled for Saturday, Feb. 29th.

These will be Premium-only sessions.

Similar numbers of Tier-3 & Tier-4 baldric and eisenruck unlocks are tentatively scheduled for several days during March to actually complete the release of the budgeted unlocks for 2019. The specific dates in March will be announced soon.

The March unlocking sessions will be open to anyone.

Release of Tier-3 and Tier-4 baldric and eisenruck unlocks budgeted for 2020 will begin after March.

NOTE: There will be NO unlocking of baldrics or eisenrucks provided during these 2/29 sessions other than the specific allocations of Tier-3 & Tier-4 unlocks.

Mist Harbor - Tier-4 Unlocking Session

What: Spinning for seven(7) Tier-4 unlocks for variously-adorned baldrics
Date: 2/29
Time: 1:00 p.m. eastern
Who: Journeyman Modificator Gunkweeler

NOTE: Only holders of Tier-3 baldrics/yokes will be eligible to participate in the spin for these Tier-4 unlocks.
No account can receive more than one Tier-4 baldric/yoke unlock during this session.
The baldric/yoke to be unlocked must be in the PC's possession at the time of the spin.
No passing of items between PCs will be allowed during the session.

What: Spinning for seven(7) Tier-4 unlocks for eisenrucks
Time: As soon after the Tier-4 baldric/yoke unlocks are awarded as is practical.

NOTE: Only holders of Tier-3 eisenrucks will be eligible to participate in the spin for these Tier-4 unlocks.
No account can receive more than one Tier-4 eisenruck unlock during this session.
The eisenruck to be unlocked must be in the PC's possession at the time of the spin.

Mist Harbor - Tier-3 Unlocking Session

What: Spinning for ten(10) Tier-3 unlocks for variously-adorned baldrics
Date: 2/29
Time: 4:00 p.m. eastern
Who: Journeyman Modificator Gunkweeler

NOTE: Only holders of Tier-2 baldrics/yokes will be eligible to participate in the spin for these Tier-3 unlocks.
No account can receive more than one Tier-3 baldric/yoke unlock during this session.
The baldric/yoke to be unlocked must be in the PC's possession at the time of the spin.

What: Spinning for ten(10) Tier-3 unlocks for eisenrucks
Time: As soon after the Tier-3 baldric/yoke unlocks are awarded as is practical.

NOTE: Only holders of Tier-2 eisenrucks will be eligible to participate in the spin for these Tier-3 unlocks.
No account can receive more than one Tier-3 eisenruck unlock during this session.
The eisenruck to be unlocked must be in the PC's possession at the time of the spin.
Re: Better-Late-Than-Never Dept. - T3 & T4 unlocking of baldrics/yokes and eisenrucks 02/27/2020 03:48 AM CST
Hi Mikos, Sea Breeze Tavern was destroyed in a storm and replaced with Firefly Villa/Luna Rest. Can you please reconfirm the location for this event?

Thanks!

Some lady softly says, "Naamit is over-rated."
You reply, speaking to the lady, "At least I have ratings."
Re: Better-Late-Than-Never Dept. - T3 & T4 unlocking of baldrics/yokes and eisenrucks 02/27/2020 08:12 AM CST
I don't have any skin in the game, but it seems odd that the T3 unlocks are after the T4 unlocks.

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Better-Late-Than-Never Dept. - T3 & T4 unlocking of baldrics/yokes and eisenrucks 02/27/2020 08:33 AM CST
Actually, I like that ordering--or would, had I not achieved a T4 baldric already--because it reduces the field of competition to only "those who already have a T3", rather than having a field a few persons larger.
Then, NEXT year, those folks who win the second round--now stepping up to a T3--would be able to similarly take advantage....
Re: Better-Late-Than-Never Dept. - T3 & T4 unlocking of baldrics/yokes and eisenrucks 02/27/2020 02:08 PM CST
>"Sea Breeze Tavern was destroyed...replaced with Firefly Villa"

Revised Location: Firefly Villa, Meeting Hall - for both unlocking sessions

Thank you for catching that. I need to get out more.

> "...it seems odd that the T3 unlocks are after the T4 unlocks."

Krakii's comment in response to this observation is precisely on mark.

And scheduling the T4 unlocks first prevents anyone from trying to double-dip by stacking a T3 win and a T4 win on the same item on the same day. It means it's one less type of rule-bending that I have to watch for.

- Mikos
Re: Better-Late-Than-Never Dept. - T3 & T4 unlocking of baldrics/yokes and eisenrucks 02/27/2020 03:40 PM CST
I will cheerfully accept my "T3 Upgrade Of Gratitude" at your convenience... :)

<flee!>
Re: Better-Late-Than-Never Dept. - T3 & T4 unlocking of baldrics/yokes and eisenrucks 02/28/2020 04:21 AM CST
I'd prefer if more unlocks occurred in this fashion of reverse order for all items when offered.

As I gaze over the horizon, the wind tugs at my cloak and whispers, "Adventure" in my ear.

A squeaky halfling nearby asks, "Why you playing with orcs heads and troll rearends?!"