Cost appraising npc idea 08/28/2019 04:01 PM CDT

Here is an idea that has come up. Totally unsure if someone else has made this suggestion or not, if so, I think it’s worth bringing up again. If not, then yay!

Anyways, with the recent Premium Festival raffles of flares and enchants, I’d like to make a suggestion that some sort of NPC or added feature to the NPCs within weapon and armor shops having the ability to look at weapons or armor and tell you the price of adding a flare, weighting, sighting, padding, enchants, etc to an item. You don’t get the service, but just are able to get pricing and/or if it’s even possible to get a certain service you are wanting to add the item you’re asking about.

I think this would save players a lot of time and not use up so much of the merchant’s time with going through 3-5 or more weapons or armor if it can get the service, or if the player even has enough coin to pay for the service. Maybe we don’t realize two flares types go together, or scripts interfere with a flare type. I know I would use this before I speak to a merchant or before entering a raffle and I’d like to think a lot of other players would too.

Thanks for reading!

_ _ _
Myasara says, "Raining rocks down on my city was not the best course of action."
- - -
Nishima put a group of five partially frozen corpses in the Nishima disk.
Several frozen limbs peek out of the disk in a macabre fashion.
Re: Cost appraising npc idea 08/28/2019 09:31 PM CDT
I like this idea

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.