Trapper Keepers 04/24/2017 04:39 PM CDT
>X-Post from the EG folder.
http://forums.play.net/forums/GemStone%20IV/Paid%20Events:%20Adventures,%20Quests,%20and%20SimuCoins/Ebon%20Gate%20Festival/view/12266

>There is lots of great paper around at events, but buying it up and storing it is a HUGE PAIN. Inspired by the awesome paper types available at the Cacographic Critters shop, but their expense and storing individual pieces in my locker has me only buying a small bit for short term projects, missing out on using it long term. ~Ordim

We need Trapper Keepers!! Wouldn't it be neat to be able to have a three ring binder type item that could hold 1-3 quills, plus um....50 pieces of individual paper (assuming they had the same base script) as a SINGLE ITEM for storage purposes -- allowing you to add and remove pages on a whim?

I'd buy that and have it emblazoned with bloodrainbows, sparkly decapitated unicorns, and bladed lollipops.

P.S. Bloodrainbows...this is a new thing. Must paint it with my new easel. :>
Re: Trapper Keepers 04/25/2017 01:34 PM CDT
You remove a chunky pale inked hide codex from in your wrap.
>look codex
Fine-grained and smooth with age, the skin that binds the codex bears stylized designs of dark flora surrounding a ki-lin posed beneath a murky black sky featuring purple and indigo clouds studded with diamond stars. Although time has worn the tome's corners to a rounded edge, the brilliant hues adorning the hide cover are still vibrant, suggesting the inks were tattooed into it rather than painted on the binding. Three mithril rings at the spine hold the scrolls within securely.

Lylia's "evil Lisa Frank" codex is one of my favorite things. <3
Re: Trapper Keepers 04/25/2017 01:41 PM CDT
>Lylia's "evil Lisa Frank" codex is one of my favorite things. <3

That... is awesome!

Signed,
Raelee and her Strings

>Speaking to Zyllah, Alyias says, "See? Raelee knows all."
Re: Trapper Keepers 04/25/2017 02:17 PM CDT
>Lylia's "evil Lisa Frank" codex is one of my favorite things. <3

I was hoping that would get aired in the context of this discussion. That thing is too awesome.

---
Cendadric says, "Hmm, a most impressive weapon of note. I'll give you 110 silver coins for it."
Re: Trapper Keepers 04/29/2017 10:23 AM CDT
LOVE LOVE LOVE

#bardlife