Profession-specific services 12/20/2016 08:30 PM CST
I love the various profession-specific customizations that are out there already, especially those that come up with semi-regular frequency like animal companion grooming, sonic alters, or even disk changers. I'd like to see more similar services out there. Some of the ones that have happened in the past but seem to have fallen by the wayside:

- demon rune teaching
- custom nightmares
- custom familiar thingies
- custom spirit servants

Some others that I'd really like to see as customizing options, either because they've been recently made possible at this past EG or hinted at previously, or just because:

- 111/fire spirit messaging
- 130/fogging messaging
- 203/manna bread types & flavors
- 220/major sanctuary descriptions
- 318/raise dead messaging
- 610/tangleweed vines
- 615/call swarm insect swarm types
- 709/grasp of the grave arms descriptions
- 909/tremors messaging for tapping with a runestaff
- 930/familiar gate portal descriptions
- 1215/blink messaging
- 1640/divine word messaging
- wound transfer messaging
- berserk messaging
- coup de grace messaging

I know that I'm overlooking some other cool possibilities, especially with regard to more CMANs and profession skills. I guess the short of it is that more customization possibilities = more better!

- Overlord EK

>You now regard Eorgina with a warm demeanor.
Re: Profession-specific services 12/21/2016 10:51 AM CST
I like your thinking on all those.

Also 304, 1202, and 1209 would be really cool options to have custom or alternate messaging.
Re: Profession-specific services 12/21/2016 03:12 PM CST

I'd dig on custom healing spell messaging for my empath.
Re: Profession-specific services 12/21/2016 03:18 PM CST
I'd like for disk changers to be actually profession-specific and offered to wizards only, as all of the other profession-related services are. I'd also like to see the custom permanent familiar talisman offered more often to wizards as the animal companion, sonic alteration, sorcerer rune teachings, etc. are offered somewhat regularly.
Re: Profession-specific services 12/23/2016 08:32 AM CST
>- berserk messaging
>- coup de grace messaging

Coup and bearhug are the two CMans where I feel the messaging is lacking. Coup because there's nothing based on hold a shield (it just reduces the variety available) and bearhug because it gives you 40s with nothing to do but RP, and shuts down all RP verbs for the duration. There are several verbs available to do a bit of berserk RP, but not bearhug.