Thank you, Thank yous. 05/24/2010 10:31 AM CDT

I'm going to attempt to properly thank everyone that had a hand in this festival, but I can already tell you that anything that I could say wouldn't be enough. Everybody was completely awesome and absolutely came through 150% to make sure this festival not only got off the ground, but was as colorful as I ever imagined.

Thanks to Sirina and Kaikala for letting me take off with the crazy idea, and Kaikala especially for sprucing up scripts, rounding up help when I needed it, and generally making me feel like everything was going to be okay when I was sure it wasn't.

Also, Sirina for letting me write starfly lore and Xynwen for approving it (starflies FTW).

The QC team - Isten, Cirath, Kveta, Andraste, Flannihan, and Khshathra. You guys totally did the impossible and had amazing grace under pressure. I heart you guys.

Our main cast of characters - Itzel, Thandiwe, Zoet, and Jainna (and myself) as our groom and brides.

Izzea, Tamuz, Wyrom, Flannihan, Kenstrom, Kaikala, Aiza, Galene, Jaxxon, Nebhrail, Jainna, Thandiwe, Aiza, Kakaila, Nihfel, Xynwen, and Khshathra all worked as various NPCs and merchants. They also created all of the fantastic shops we had. Mad props to everyone.

And, a special thanks to Kaikala (and her team) and Tamuz for picking up extra slack when grounds needed painting and shops needed building, and Thandiwe for picking up a NPC role we needed filled. I really can't thank you guys enough.

Really, everybody was great. If I've left anybody out, it's not intentional. There were just so many people that contributed to this festival. You all have my gratitude.

And to the players, you guys were great, too. It was a real hoot to see you interacting with the environment (that poor cow by the distillery was SO abused) and with the storyline. We had some scheduling conflicts that caused some hiccups and some improvisation, but you guys seemed to roll with it and enjoy it all the same.

The goal was for this to be a festival that wasn't heavy-hearted or serious - just a place to cut loose, kick a chicken, and have fun. I really hope you guys did.

~ Xayle

P.S. - You have Aiza and Thandiwe to thank for the chicken, goat, and the old hound dog. Have you kicked a chicken today?
Re: Thank you, Thank yous. 05/24/2010 04:54 PM CDT
<<(that poor cow by the distillery was SO abused)

At least he was given a name. Actually, all of the cows were named.

Neyla swears long, loud and well at you.

Speaking to Athamael, Kamiel says, "I recommend avoiding Raelee. She knows so much it makes you feel stupid just saying hello to her."
Re: Thank you, Thank yous. 05/24/2010 06:34 PM CDT
Fremie had absolutely way too much to drink...

In fact... was he the only one who noticed they started charging for the ale???

He is going to be grumpy for awhile as he recovers from it. So if he cops an attitude don't take it personally :)

-Fremie-
Re: Thank you, Thank yous. 05/24/2010 07:09 PM CDT
Fremie was a fun drunk though! At least, Cappyn thought so ;)

Pinklitudinous anyone?!

~~ 'o (the cleric formerly known as Rohomobo Fash'apos'troph'ilim'inzel Illistim or Rohomobo '''' for short)~~
Re: Thank you, Thank yous. 05/26/2010 09:17 PM CDT
Zenaxa never paid anything for the Keg ale... I think they only charged Fremie... heheh. I chalked it up to Zena being Dwarven and had a way with manipulating the tap to avoind a fee after hearing that Fremie'd had to pay.

The Festival was great fun, it was so enjoyable being around a large gathering.

Nanetta can come cook in my kitchen anytime! Yum bacon and pies....
Re: Thank you, Thank yous. 05/26/2010 11:54 PM CDT
>>I chalked it up to Zena being Dwarven and had a way with manipulating the tap to avoind a fee after hearing that Fremie'd had to pay

Zenaxa just lay under the tap and opened her mouth, admit it!

Pinklitudinous anyone?!

~~ 'o (the cleric formerly known as Rohomobo Fash'apos'troph'ilim'inzel Illistim or Rohomobo '''' for short)~~