My thoughts on the festival 05/23/2010 05:35 PM CDT

The festival was fairly enjoyable. The room descriptions were really well done and the layout wasn't too hard to navigate. I saw a lot of really cute items, and a lot of things that were new releases. I spent several million between shopping and the raffles, and felt quite pleased with the ratio of coins spent to the amount of things gotten.

There was a good amount of merchant services for what was a roleplay event, with lots of opportunities for people to get work done. The raffles Harkogin set up were a change from the spinners, and it's sometimes nice to mix things up. I think players feel raffles are more fair than spinners, because I didn't see the normal griping about spinners being rigged. A good thing, I think, though I don't think spinners should be outlawed.

I was a little disappointed in the storyline. The ending was cute and amusing, if abrupt. I had expected there to be a lot more NPC roleplay during the week, as the storyline was stated to be ongoing throughout. Instead, I saw most of the storyline take place opening day and closing day, with not much reference in the middle.

~ The girl behind Debia

Contribute to the economy of Debia! You too can make a difference!
http://www.virilneus.com/shops/myshops/26