Hail to the Pole Climbers 05/22/2010 07:19 PM CDT
I didn't get to attend much of the festival, but I did enjoy what I saw. I thought the pole climbing was great, especially since there didn't seem to be anything in particular that made one person better than another. Equal footing, and all that. From what I heard, it was the place to be most of the time, and interesting things happened in its shadow. Congrats to all who managed to make that scoreboard! Will they get special titles for that? I remember the Highman Games 'winners' got titles, for the slalom and maybe a drinking game? I think it'd be neat if the pole climbing winners got something as well. What those titles would be, I have no idea, though..
Re: Hail to the Pole Climbers 05/23/2010 12:47 AM CDT
>Congrats to all who managed to make that scoreboard! Will they get special titles for that?

Some people have already given their titles. Second best pole climber, to pole dancer, to climber extraordinarire.

As to the poledancer part, my character has only one thing to say. Beginner's luck

~ Vilkea's player

If one is pressed to describe the Warren, one can only call it something wonderful and free; reflecting the spirit of its inhabitants.~Casler