question for GM 05/22/2010 12:47 AM CDT
I was just curious about the flowers from the flower shop...I really love them..and I especially love the ivy that you can wear on your ankle and the poppies you can wear on your waist...but when I wear it ...it covers up my feature alteration of my lips...Is this normal or should I assist about it? Can a GM answer me...because I love the ivy so much and I want to wear it but I still want to be able to have my lip color show up...is there not a way for both to show up?
I also wanted to thank everyone for their hard work..I really enjoyed myself at the festival...Soo...thank you very very much! I love the brushes for your face....I haven't seen those in a couple of years...and I love the old designs including the new ones as well!
Re: question for GM 05/22/2010 10:20 AM CDT
>>but when I wear it ...it covers up my feature alteration of my lips...Is this normal or should I assist about it?

I know you asked for a GM to reply, which I'm certainly not, but I can reply that it's normal and not something that needs to be or can be fixed. Your lips feature alteration is probably in the additional features slot, which is the same slot used by the poppies and ivy, so when you wear them, they show in place of the feature alteration.

It's just the way the slots for features work. If something uses the same spot as something else, it replaces the first feature.

~~k
Re: question for GM 05/23/2010 01:14 PM CDT
This happened to me too when wearing them (which is fine because I don't plan on it for Misun anyway). It replaced my wings in the feature slot. It's just the way they are designed.

Neyla swears long, loud and well at you.

Speaking to Athamael, Kamiel says, "I recommend avoiding Raelee. She knows so much it makes you feel stupid just saying hello to her."