Thanks 05/21/2010 10:10 PM CDT
Just wanted to give a quick thanks to everyone who made this such a fun event. I absolutely love the gardening tools from the raffle and I love the flowers from Grawood's garden. Too bad Eeno got the town's goat.
Re: Thanks 05/22/2010 12:59 AM CDT
Even though I missed a good deal of the fest due to RL obligations (my uncle kicked the final bucket in the grand prize game...) What I saw and encountered was more than enjoyable! Wish I'd been able to be around more, but such is life.... Winkus was some of the most fun I'd stumbled across. Bartlebee was a blast and a half just to hang around... And Leanney... what more can one say? Your service was beyond reproach!

Trallihn, and the man behind the dwarf.

PS DO NOT KEEP THAT CHICKEN LOCKED UP! I so want a town fowl to kick no matter where I am...
Belated Thanks! 05/30/2010 09:37 PM CDT
I don't often post thanks after events, but I really should this time.

I enjoy pretty much every merchant event I go to by simple fact that I derive a large amount of that enjoyment from working on my lists and seeing them get used. The merchants are typically nice bonuses to add to a fun time. To every GM who had a hand in this event, I thank you for all the work you've done. It was well-planned and well-executed with only a couple hiccups along the way, and I did enjoy myself.

Since my character isn't much of a farmer type, I thought there wouldn't be much to appeal to me. How wrong I was! I was delighted to find a weaving shop with a good selection that lets me start a collection in Plat and build on my collection in Prime. So thank you to the GM who created that shop and let my weaving addiction continue.

However, what really blew me away was the flower shop. I was playing around with one of the flowers and happened to stumble across how wonderful they were. It's like they were custom designed for me! And then Soinya stopped by to work on them and showed us what they were truly capable of, and I was in heaven!

I don't know if the people in Prime picked up on them, but I nearly bankrupted myself in Plat and I spent quite a bit in Prime stocking up on these lovely things. The merchants who worked in Plat were regularly asked if they work in flowers, and still are even to this day.

So to the GM who created the hair flowers, thank you! To the GMs we've harassed into working with flowers, sorry!

Gretchen

Meeting Nilandia: http://www.gsguide.net/index.php?title=Nilandia
Nilandia's GS4 Info Repository: http://www.nilandia.com
AIM: Lady Nilandia
Re: Belated Thanks! 05/30/2010 09:44 PM CDT
>>However, what really blew me away was the flower shop. I was playing around with one of the flowers and happened to stumble across how wonderful they were. It's like they were custom designed for me! And then Soinya stopped by to work on them and showed us what they were truly capable of, and I was in heaven!

Yes, I want to add my sincere thanks as well. Those flowers are one of the best things I've ever purchased from a shop. I didn't have a whole lot of time to spend at this festival, but flowers are the one thing I spent a lot of silver buying.

Even if I could only have had the off the shelf varieties I would have loved them, but being able to customize them just put me over the moon.

So yes, thank you to the GM who created them! I really hope to see more of them at EG this year, because even though I stocked up, I still feel as if I don't have enough. You came up with a wonderful creation.

And to the GMs we've harassed into working on them, I'm sorry, too. But not sorry enough to stop the harassment!

~~k
Re: Belated Thanks! 05/31/2010 08:47 PM CDT
>>I really hope to see more of them at EG this year, because even though I stocked up, I still feel as if I don't have enough.

There will be a very small selection of behind the ear & the worn on the head ones at EG (I actually -just- finished the shop that houses them.)

I have other new stuff for you at EG, though, which is why I'm not going flower-crazy at it. There will be some lavish flower offerings at future events though, I promise.

~Kaikala