Seed pouches? 05/21/2010 01:14 PM CDT
Any idea on when we can expect delivery?

Hugs,

~Jay

"Seriously, when I see "Uninvited" cartoon hearts flutter around my head."
Re: Seed pouches? 05/21/2010 03:54 PM CDT
Well, with the planting season already underway, wouldn't you rather just wait until next winter's end?

It's amazing what people will do when they think you can't see them.
Re: Seed pouches? 05/22/2010 05:22 PM CDT
Any NIR want to chime in as to when I can expect delivery of my seed pouch now that the festival is closed?

Or should I just ASSIST?

H-h-h-h-h-hugs,

~Jay

Re: Seed pouches? 05/23/2010 10:41 AM CDT
I am trying to track down whose raffle it was and make sure an update gets posted for everyone.

--Xynwen--
"My real name is Mephistopheles, but you can call me baby"
Re: Seed pouches? 05/23/2010 11:49 AM CDT
The winner of the prime raffle told me it appeared in his jacket sometime on Thursday, so you may want to check your containers.

-Fleurs
Re: Seed pouches? 05/23/2010 12:54 PM CDT
>The winner of the prime raffle told me it appeared in his jacket sometime on Thursday, so you may want to check your containers.

Nope. Was logged in immediately following both raffles. Was logged on for hours and hours throughout the fest.

No, secret delivery here.

Hugs,

~Jay

Re: Seed pouches? (and my other raffles) 05/24/2010 09:39 AM CDT

The Prime winner of this item should have his pouch. If he doesn't, he should email me at gs4-xayle@play.net.

For you guys over in Plat, there has been a hitch in the process that I need to speak with some of you about, which is why there has been a delay in their being distributed. I'll get with you guys either in game or individually through email ASAP.

For everyone else that won a weapon sharpening or a companion alter, I will catch up with you guys in game. I mentioned earlier that I was having some problems with my living situation, and this is unfortunately the reason that I haven't been able to be around to redeem these yet.

But, I promise I'm working on it. If you have specific times that are good for you in the evenings, feel free to email them to me at the address above.

Thanks,

Xayle
Re: Seed pouches? (and my other raffles) 05/24/2010 09:50 AM CDT
>For you guys over in Plat, there has been a hitch in the process that I need to speak with some of you about, which is why there has been a delay in their being distributed.

A "hitch" in the process?

Whats the problem? We entered raffles that were up for DAYS. We wagered our hard earned silvers and arranged out schedules to be around when the drawing was held. We won. We should get delivery like the Prime winner. What could possibly be the hold-up?

Hugs,

~Jay

Re: Seed pouches? (and my other raffles) 05/24/2010 10:02 AM CDT
I agree with Jay, if someone made a mistake why should we be held accountable? Also, if I get an e-mail offering me a alter in placement of a seed pouch......just don't bother sending me that e-mail.

-Rvain