a deck of silver-edged cards 05/19/2010 01:15 PM CDT
>>turn card
You glance at your silver-edged cards with concern, then shuffle them carefully. You fan the cards across the table, and select one. You flip the card up, revealing it as the one marked with an orb. You nod sagely, then replace it into the deck.

>>look table
I could not find what you were referring to.

could this be changed to something besides "table" or make the Turn script only work at a table?
Re: a deck of silver-edged cards 05/19/2010 03:41 PM CDT
This has been slightly modified... if it still doesn't make sense (to you), let me know!

~Kaikala
Re: a deck of silver-edged cards 05/19/2010 04:01 PM CDT
>>This has been slightly modified...

Looks good! thanks!
Re: a deck of silver-edged cards 05/19/2010 08:21 PM CDT
Could there be a way to modify it if there is a table in the room? I always thought it was way cool how you could play the dagger game in any room with a table and interact with the table, and I wish there were more things that did that.

Maybe not for a 25k deck of cards, but it's something I'd like to see.

Also: I AM SO EXCITED TO HAVE THESE CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Becca & her fortuneteller
Re: a deck of silver-edged cards 05/20/2010 04:04 AM CDT
>>Could there be a way to modify it if there is a table in the room? I always thought it was way cool how you could play the dagger game in any room with a table and interact with the table, and I wish there were more things that did that.

I'll put that on my "wish list" for future coding stuff... right at this minute in time, I know it won't happen... but there is certainly room to make it happen in the future.

~Kaikala