Weapon sharpening raffle wins 05/19/2010 07:35 AM CDT
It's two days til the festival ends. Should I assume that the whole "must be redeemed by Friday" requirement is no longer in effect due to the GM running this being MIA?

Multiple people have asked in multiple topics who do redeem this with, among a variety of other pertinent questions. There hasn't even been an "I don't know, but I'll track down the person in charge" post. Are these intentionally being ignored? Is everyone just hoping that the person running this show will post eventually?

It would go a long way just to tell me who to email about this. But it would be even better to post an answer to all the questions asked thus far. That would avoid a lot of answer repeating. Given the time restriction that was posted on the ticket, I don't think it was unreasonable to politely ask for this sort of information.

Mandy
Re: Weapon sharpening raffle wins 05/19/2010 07:50 AM CDT
I've assisted and asked a host. She couldn't give me a name of the GM, who/when we could redeem or any options to do proactive searching.

I was told to simply watch the boards and/or wait for an IG message.

There isn't any info on whether you need to stay in the festival grounds to redeem or whether we'll be tracked down.

The Nalfein Kitten
Re: Weapon sharpening raffle wins 05/19/2010 10:14 AM CDT
Thanks for getting some info...If the GM fails to appear before the festival is over I hope that he/she will still honor the people who won the raffle with the sharpening service.