Rhonilea's Needle 05/19/2010 01:34 AM CDT
Can someone please give me a hint to find Rhonilea the seamstress and her needle in the haystack?
Re: Rhonilea's Needle 05/19/2010 07:38 AM CDT
I don't think this is working correctly. Everytime I have attempted a "search haystack" I get a message about the game not having started yet. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Maybe there is a scheduled event happening for this?

Mandy
Re: Rhonilea's Needle 05/19/2010 09:24 AM CDT
The same thing has happened to myself and others. I guess there were needles found when the fest first opened and she came in the other night to redeem those. I don't know if it's going to happen again.

Neyla swears long, loud and well at you.

Silverthorne smiles at Guarrin, muttering some Giantman gibberish right back at him.
Re: Rhonilea's Needle 05/19/2010 09:29 AM CDT
<<The same thing has happened to myself and others. I guess there were needles found when the fest first opened and she came in the other night to redeem those. I don't know if it's going to happen again.>>

She was wandering around inside the gated area. I unfortunately didn't arrive when the event opened to get one the needles. I don't think any other needles have been passed out.
Re: Rhonilea's Needle 05/19/2010 09:57 AM CDT
Some people found needles the first night.

Some people found needles once since then, which was the night she redeemed all that had been found since opening.

So, the "game" has run twice, to my knowledge.
Re: Rhonilea's Needle 05/19/2010 11:53 AM CDT
Have any needles been found in plat at all? Or has the game only been run in prime?

-Richard.