Grawood -- Private Property Raffle 05/18/2010 02:46 AM CDT
There is a raffle table set up somewhere in the maze that will draw for a private property located on Teras Isle. The property houses an enchanting workshop. The raffle will draw late Friday evening -- in Platinum, it will draw just after 11pm Eastern, and then it will draw roughly 15 minutes later in Prime.

Because this is on Teras, the portal that goes into the raffle room is restricted to level 20 and over (if you can't get to Teras, you can't get on the property, which means you can't pay the monthly rent.)

If you are a not a wizard but you want to designate someone as "wizard for the workshop", you will be able to do so ONE time only.

There is more info on the tickets on the table, so please make sure you read those carefully before entering and understand what it is you are attempting to win.

*Please note* If for any reason I am not able to be present at the drawing, please get in touch with me via my play.net if you are the winner -- I will definitely be wanting to get the keys to you as quickly as possible.

~Kaikala
Re: Grawood -- Private Property Raffle 05/18/2010 03:13 AM CDT
(&#@$@#$@!!@$&^!@%$&@%$&!$

I was so hoping this was a private property on the Grawood Farmstead..

/sadface

-farmer

That's just what we want, criss-crossing furrows all over the town streets from someone wandering through with their animated plow super buddy.
-Strath

Re: Grawood -- Private Property Raffle 05/18/2010 04:44 AM CDT
So I just went through the maze, taking every directional option (even the haystacks/barrels) and cannot find a new raffle table.

Is it hidden somewhere?

-farmer

That's just what we want, criss-crossing furrows all over the town streets from someone wandering through with their animated plow super buddy.
-Strath

Re: Grawood -- Private Property Raffle 05/18/2010 01:27 PM CDT
It's definitely not hidden... you need to go through one of the arch portals in the maze to get to the table.

~Kaikala
Re: Grawood -- Private Property Raffle 05/18/2010 01:45 PM CDT
Kaikala,

I found that arch this morning, and it wouldn't let me in. I think I got the messaging "You can't do that." I tried again later, got in no problem. Tried again later and couldn't again.

Not sure if it's still doing that or not but I figured I'd let you know.
Re: Grawood -- Private Property Raffle 05/18/2010 01:46 PM CDT
Yep, still doing it:

[Grawood Farmstead, Maze]
There are small ears of corn and large ears of corn here. There is corn with red silk spilling out of it, and corn with yellow silk coming out. There is even old corn with withered brown silk. One thing that remains fairly constant, however, is that fact that the rows of corn remain too dense to see through and too tall to see over. You also see a corn husk arch.
Obvious paths: northeast, south, west
>time
Today is Tilamaires, day 18 of the month Ivastaen in the year 5110. It is 14:45 by the elven time standard. It is currently afternoon.
>go arch
>
You cannot do that.
>l arch
You see nothing unusual.
>tap arch
You tap a corn husk arch.
>go husk arch
Where are you trying to go?
>go corn arch
You cannot do that.
Re: Grawood -- Private Property Raffle 05/18/2010 01:56 PM CDT
The arch has a level 20 restriction, in case that's the problem.

-E
Re: Grawood -- Private Property Raffle 05/18/2010 10:48 PM CDT
>>The arch has a level 20 restriction, in case that's the problem.

If you can't get to Teras... you can't enter the raffle (as stated on the raffle restrictions.) I figured I'd avoid ending up with a winner who can't immediately use the property, since it is... non-transferable.

If you aren't able to enter it... you'll just have to hold on to your shorts. There will be more properties this year, I promise. Like... the one that's been passed up twice already as a treasure find will be going back in the feeders tonight!

~Kaikala