Where are the posts? 08/30/2013 01:51 PM CDT
I tried to access pat posts relating to this festival and there are none. Cursory reference was made to this festival during the Pickle Festival and as this festival predated my interest in such events I thought i'd scope out this thread. Are the posts gone for ever or merely sitting, waiting to be rediscovered in some dark recess?

-
Bremerial - Proud Citizen of Kharam-Dzu

Warrior Interviews - Have you been interviewed yet? - http://www.assessrisk.com/personal/gs4_30.htm

AIM: warriorbremerial
Re: Where are the posts? 08/30/2013 01:53 PM CDT
The festival is over 6 years old, so those posts expired.

~Wyrom, SGM
Premium
Platinum
Promotions
Re: Where are the posts? 08/30/2013 05:14 PM CDT
<<The festival is over 6 years old, so those posts expired.

Ok thanks Wyrom. I resorted to the last refuge for the confused and bewildered - Google Search - and found a fair bit of information about the festival.

Quite embarrassingly, some of that information I apparently recorded in my own warrior diaries - haha (extract below)

<<15 - Today is Tilamaires, day 3 of the month Olaesta in the year 5107.
<<Dragonfly Festival diversion

<<I spent a couple of days at the dragonfly festival. Some nice shops. However I made the mistake of waiting in a queue for an alterer...

If it wasn't for my record, I would have sworn blind that I didn't attend this event. It seems my memory has an expiration date comparable to that of posts. :/

Appreciate the response.

-
Bremerial - Proud Citizen of Kharam-Dzu

Warrior Interviews - Have you been interviewed yet? - http://www.assessrisk.com/personal/gs4_30.htm

AIM: warriorbremerial
Re: Where are the posts? 09/02/2013 07:52 PM CDT
I went and it was a great festival, the upcoming one is not going to be exactly the same as it is a Autumn celebration and the dragonfly festival celebrates the dragonfly migration at the start of Spring. There were a number of merchants the first weekend, and probably the most memorable activity at the dragonfly festival was the flower quest which required you to collect samples from a list of about 60 flowers scattered all over elanthia, the prize was a crysal dragonfly which allowed you to instantly teleport back to Cysaegir from any major town in Elanthia.

hope that helps,
Archales