Who are the Deadliest Captains and Crews in the Realm? Iskandr Run V (Saturday, May 28th at 11:45 pm EST, WL Docks, #29631) 05/27/2022 10:13 AM CDT
Over the last year or so, we've seen captains sail their ships across the seas with deft speed and sound crews to race to victory, and we've also see captains and crew smash their noggins together to solve nefarious riddles at various ports of call.

This will not be either of those, this will be a pure turkey shoot!

Iskandr would like to invite you to another Gentleman and Gentlewoman's race this Feastday (Saturday, May 28th) night at 11:45 pm EST, though I will be there at 11:30 pm EST as a bit of pregaming). This race will NOT be a pure speed run nor will you need much of a brain on your shoulders. You will need the mettle to drive your ship into the enemy and destroy them, and do so quickly and definitively.

This event will flow as follows:

1. Sailors will gather at the Landing Dock Handler at the above time and date, try not to be late.
2. Iskandr will go over the rules and give sailors a brief shot at the invoker.
3. Sailors will have 40 minutes from the start signal by Iskandr to directly find pirates and sink them.
4. Sailors will bring CARGO CRATES to Iskandr, most crates wins
5. In the event of a tie, the tied teams will race back out on Iskandr's signal of go, first back with a new crate wins.

Rules

1. Ship used must be a SLOOP.
2. Crews can be as many as a sloop carries or just you, your call on your crew.
3. You can bring me back a crate one at a time or try to save them until the end, that strategy is up to you (the cargo crates do poof eventually).

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY

4. You CANNOT use the Duskruin signal wands to summon enemy ships.
5. You CANNOT have supply crates sitting around on your ship before the event starts.

The ESP channel "shipraces" will exist during the event so that you may talk friendly trash, brag about your winnings, or lie about your doings during the event. That's all up to you, but shall be firmly IC. I consider us all adults here, so I will not be snooping to assure you are following rules (1), (4), and (5), but this game is for fun, so if you're breaking the rules, um, I dunno, look at yourself in the mirror and ponder what you've become. If I DO ever catch word of such cheating, I'd likely ponder never including you again in such events. Yes, there is a good bit of luck in all this, as your spawns might be good or might be bad, but that's life and this is just for a bit of FUN, just enjoy the ride and smashing pirates with your compatriots while talking smack at rival crews!

A pure speed race will return soon, but I am truly, truly waiting for an "across the world race to the EN and back."

So let the best Seafolk win!

-Iskandr