A message from the Yuvi Qorit team 02/07/2022 03:25 PM CST
I'm relaying a message from the GMs who hosted Yuvi Qorit:

Now that the pavilion and tents have been packed up and the Tehir have continued their trek, we wanted to take a moment to thank both the players and the staff that contributed to bringing our vision to life.

Yuvi Qorit was brought to you by GameMasters Casil, Caconym, Ethereal, Khorbin, Marstreforn, Reidyn, Wylloh, and myself, Caerrigan.

It has been my pleasure to work with this group of talented and dedicated Gemstone IV-loving misfits that, like me, want to give back to the game that has brought us joy throughout our lives.

We also want to thank our support teams, without whom we quite literally could not have accomplished this undertaking.

We all want to express a heartfelt thank you to our QC support Flannihan, Isten, Itzel, Kveta, Mariath, and Tivvy. Additionally, we want to express our gratitude to Isten, Tivvy, and Wyrom for their dedication in supporting us during the planning and execution of Yuvi Qorit. Also, thank you to the Dev team for approving the myriad requests that we had for shop and raffle items, as well as the other GMs that generously donated to our cause.

Most of all, thank you to all of the players for participating in our tale as well. You helped us correct issues as they arose, did a fantastic amount of work engaging with the story, and made us bring our best every day. We made sure to incorporate player decisions into the storyline as we went.

In both Prime and Plat, the bride was handed a weapon, unprompted, by the players and this was incorporated midstream. These events, as well as many others, made their way into the story and influenced the ending. For those wondering, yes, either the Lodutuye or Zamtaui could have died in either instance, dependent on player choices.

Ultimately, you, the players, are why we do this. We are grateful for the level of engagement and feedback about Yuvi Qorit from you all.

We hope that we were able to make you proud.

Regards,

Casil, Caconym, Ethereal, Khorbin, Marstreforn, Reidyn, Wylloh, and Caerrigan