Cheap Shots From the Cheap Seats Comes to Rumor Woods Jousting!!! Saturday, 19 June 2021, 11:30 PM EST in the RW Jousting Stands (#28020) 06/16/2021 01:47 PM CDT
Cheap Shots (Constructive Criticism) from the Cheap Seats Comes to the Rumor Woods Jousting Fields!!!

Saturday, 19 June 2021, 11:30 PM EST in the RW Jousting Stands (#28020, the Lion stands entrance, eastern-most room)

We've heckled the gladiators of Duskruin Arena but to date have held our tongues for the chivalrous knights of the Rumor Woods Jousting Fields. Yet, some of these people are jousting with moose and turtles or wearing absolutely ridiculous jousting outfits!!! I feel like we have much constructive criticism to contribute. Join us in the viewing stands and lend your voice to the liquored up masses!

I'd even recommend the Jousters bring their A+ Game silly and perhaps even dress to impress, depress, or inspire complete confusion. Since revelers, cheer-ers, and hecklers can also easily drop into a joust, perhaps save a few runs to jump in and joust a bit during the event itself, I know I might!

There will be food, there will be witty repartee, and people will drink until they pass out.

(also, feel free to cheer on and heckle the jousters ANYTIME if you can't make it, there are a lot of people that could use a cheer or jeer our there!)

EVERYONE IS INVITED TO JOIN US THIS SATURDAY!!!