Flight of the Manticore: Conclusion and Thanks 05/28/2021 09:38 PM CDT
And so ends Flight of the Manticore, the World Team's monthlong storyline! You don't get a tale like this without a lot of hard work from a number of people, and FotM has been no exception. I want to extend a personal thanks to the GameMasters who worked on this storyline from its inception, providing feedback, story support, NPCs, QC, and all of the other sausage-making that goes into an event like this one.

Cast:

Aiza.........Ethelbort
Auchand......Hauptwhistle, Kruj, Talliver
Elidi........Khislaine
Elysani......Kyjani
Galene.......Bliza
Kenstrom.....Dunigan
Lydil........Aludria
Netz.........Danidan, Fiddlestix, Huske
Valyrka......Cyik
Xynwen.......Kynsella

Approvals:

Galene.......World Team SGM
Tamuz........World Team ASGM

Quality Control:

Oscuro.......Ravager QC
Mariath......Western Dragonspine QC

The World Team thanks you for being part of our little experiment! We've been happy, humbled, and awed by the great feedback and sheer amount of player interaction in this quest. We hope you all enjoyed yourselves. As Kyjani might shout while shaking her fist, "This isn't the last you've heard of us!"

Auchand
Re: Flight of the Manticore: Conclusion and Thanks 05/28/2021 11:12 PM CDT
Great job everyone! It was a lot of fun and having a bunch of NPCs in one area always helps make the world feel more alive.
Re: Flight of the Manticore: Conclusion and Thanks 05/30/2021 07:19 PM CDT
I never felt lost nor oblivious. It was really refreshing.

Thanks so much for doing the group-splitting on at least a couple of major occasions. That one thing, makes me feel happy about participation now, vs. participation being tedious in the past. I know it is more GM-intensive to do that. I realize it can't be that way all the time.

But I really appreciated it, to the point where, if I hear "World Team" again... WAITFORME I'M OMW! :D

Thanks,
from Terabor
::WILD APPLAUSE::
Re: Flight of the Manticore: Conclusion and Thanks 05/31/2021 03:43 PM CDT

Thank you for this wonderful event! It was so great to see everyone from everywhere come together and fight. I hope you do another event soon!