Missives on the Krovlin Hunt 05/21/2021 11:24 AM CDT
My Darkstone Bay Consortium Fellows and Ravager Allies Across the Continent:
Last night in the case of the Ravager three groups were formed. One tracked down the gnomes and brought them into custody, one found the Krol base of operation, and the other defended Teras against the Ravager. I can best speak to the group I was with looking for the Krovlin that stole the war machine.
We checked the docks to find nothing, however, heard Krol activity across the Bay. Checking the Black Sands we found more evidence. There were triumphant barks in the distance and signs of wear on the docks. Something heavy had been dragged down the sands recently.
While the attack on Teras commenced, we continued up Mine Road to check the Krol encampment up there. While we were investigating we were ambushed by far more experienced and seasoned Krovlin than those that usually inhabit the encampment. The village and mines showed signs of something large having been stored in there. Kynsella kicked something metal inside.
It seems indicative that they have been storing the Ravager up there and that its been damaged. So the Krovlin may make a move on the Gnomes while in custody in Ice Mule. We saw flashes of blue light when the Ravager left Teras which makes me thing they are using some kind of illusion magic to cover up machine itself.
I think it would be wise to have Armigers patrol the Black Sands and Lyserian Hills to keep an eye out for more suspicious activity. New leaders coming out of Glaoveln and rallying the local Krol is issue enough for the safety of workers and business out of the Landing, but then adding a war machine literally called the Ravager to the lot is a huge problem.
If not for protecting our community at least consider all of this's proximity to the Baystone mines.
Hugs and kisses,
Faerinn Greatsinger, ESQ, of Talador and Loenthra
Darkstone Bay Consortium