The Burial of Walkar Wellington 01/12/2015 05:42 PM CST
The burial of Walkar Wellington is scheduled for the night of Tilamaires the 13th of Lormesta. (Tues, 1/13, roughly 10:30-ish eastern)

The town officials have honored Walkar's wishes, and his body will be buried in the Temple Graveyard in town. All citizens, and adventurers are invited to attend as there will be time to allow for speakers to share any thoughts or memories they desire. The interim mayor, Thrayzar, has asked that despite opinions on Walkar and his actions, that those in attendance be respectful of the ceremony.

The event will begin outside of Lorminstra's Temple.

In addition, shortly before the ceremony, Sir Thadston Andrews of Hendor has arranged a meeting with the Order of the Silver Gryphons, which will be made open to the public. The event will take place outside of Moot Hall, and upon learning of the planned burial, Sir Thadston assured townspeople that his announcement from Earl Jovery would not take long.
Re: The Burial of Walkar Wellington 01/12/2015 10:15 PM CST
There is a small chance that I will not be able to make these two events, due to RL extenuating circumstances. Please, can someone log this and share? Thank you so much. :-)

~ Bill, Coyote.

The best government is a benevolent tyranny tempered by an occasional assassination.
~ Voltaire
Re: The Burial of Walkar Wellington 01/13/2015 09:14 AM CST
I'll be at the Walkar thing for sure, but if Thadston/Gryphons starts earlier I may be a few minutes late or miss it altogether. I'll log what I can for you.

[LNet]-GSIV:Rhaz: "Aiska needs to come with a warning label"
Re: The Burial of Walkar Wellington 01/13/2015 09:33 AM CST
I won't be able to make it due to work, alas (stupid Tuesdays)... but I'll second the request for a log, thanks!

"Bring me your suffering. The rattle roar of broken bones. Bring me the riot in your heart. Angry, wild and raw. Bring it all. I am not afraid of the dark."
- mia hollow
Re: The Burial of Walkar Wellington 01/13/2015 09:39 AM CST
<I won't be able to make it due to work, alas (stupid Tuesdays)... but I'll second the request for a log, thanks!

Make sure the log includes the uprising and all the blood associated with it; those are my favorite parts.

General Radeek Andoran
Drakes Vanguard
Defender of Wehnimer's Landing
Black Raider of the Mir'Sheq

Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato
Re: The Burial of Walkar Wellington 01/13/2015 10:08 AM CST
>>I'll be at the Walkar thing for sure, but if Thadston/Gryphons starts earlier I may be a few minutes late or miss it altogether. I'll log what I can for you.

I'll try my best to keep things on time (you know, all depends on the kiddo) and I'd like to do the Thadston bit before 10:30, but it may run close, or right around that time. I'll make sure to send out some messaging to let folks know before both events begin, so if I am a little late, no worries, you'll know when it kicks off.

-GM Kenstrom-
Waylayer of Wehnimer's Landing
Human Guru
Giantmen Guru
Thank you 01/14/2015 11:16 AM CST
I apologize I couldn't make the burial nor the meeting with Sir Thadston. I was in game but I was "asleep" in the house as suddenly that other world got in the way (Possible new job with Microsoft, and having trouble coding in Java for an assignment). So, I'm catching up on posts.

Let me start off with a Big Thank You very much everybody (Both GMs and players alike) for their hard work and for the fun with Cross of Shadows and the future fun to come forward. Maybe one day we can all be turned into kobolds and feast on a meal.. <grin>.

On a more serious note.. I do have one question and a request but I am unsure if this is the appropriate place to request this be brought back up. Maybe I should ask this in the Solhaven town page although technically it effects the world. But: I'm still unclear on Ronan's temple at Solhaven and I was hoping this could possibly rise from the grave sometime this year or soon. From what I read and understood from Kraki (before it poofed), part of me thinks Indhis is sealed there from his battle with Llumen and the other part of thinks the barrier was put up by the Order of Ronanites because of the horrific state that is in (blood, ashes, bodies nailed to the wall.. Xayle would love it!) If this isn't the place, I'll ask in Solhaven's town but if nothing else could this please be added to a "Wish List" if nothing else? If there is coding or needing rooms remade, needing to "clean" the temple, then I'm sure plenty of us would be willing to do so.

Anyway, Thank you very much for all of the fun and for the future things to come forward.

Respectfully,
player of Falvicar

You swing a silver-edged black veil iron katana at Sevynne!

* Sevynne drops dead at your feet!
* Sevynne just bit the dust!
Re: Thank you 01/14/2015 11:19 AM CST

>(before it poofed)

http://gswiki.play.net
Re: Thank you 01/14/2015 11:33 AM CST
>>On a more serious note.. I do have one question and a request but I am unsure if this is the appropriate place to request this be brought back up. Maybe I should ask this in the Solhaven town page although technically it effects the world. But: I'm still unclear on Ronan's temple at Solhaven and I was hoping this could possibly rise from the grave sometime this year or soon. From what I read and understood from Kraki (before it poofed), part of me thinks Indhis is sealed there from his battle with Llumen and the other part of thinks the barrier was put up by the Order of Ronanites because of the horrific state that is in (blood, ashes, bodies nailed to the wall.. Xayle would love it!) If this isn't the place, I'll ask in Solhaven's town but if nothing else could this please be added to a "Wish List" if nothing else? If there is coding or needing rooms remade, needing to "clean" the temple, then I'm sure plenty of us would be willing to do so.

GM Lydil would definitely be the man to touch on this, so it wouldn't hurt to cross post in Solhaven.

As for some Ronan stuff in general, I've got a nice little development regarding something related to that specific Arkati still coming in the next two weeks, so stay tuned. :)

-GM Kenstrom-
Waylayer of Wehnimer's Landing
Human Guru
Giantmen Guru
Re: Thank you 01/14/2015 12:16 PM CST
I'm looking forward to it. Thank you :-) I'll go ahead and post said request at Solhaven too

You swing a silver-edged black veil iron katana at Sevynne!

* Sevynne drops dead at your feet!
* Sevynne just bit the dust!