Thank you 01/11/2015 06:26 PM CST

At the start of the story Pup was a quiet little known ranger that mostly kept to himself and only have a very few people he would call friend. While he would help out as he could during the invasions and such he never really felt like the landing was home or care for anyone in the town itself. There were many highs and lows the last 5 years or so. Sometimes it was hard to get involved and sometimes Pup was in the middle of it. Sometimes I get so frustrated as a player I step away for a bit to decompressed while other times I was at the edge of my seat waiting for the next part of the story. Through it all I have to give a big thank you GMs for making this story happen. Thanks to this story I felt like Pup the character grew from the pretty flat and boring character he was. Thanks to the story Pup found many new friends and comrades in arms while also making new enemies that all make RP a lot more interesting every day. The story line pushed my ability to RP and showed me that RPing with other PCs can bring more depth to the game then a NPC can ever do.

Thank you also to the other players that day in and day out RP this storyline. While the GMs did their part, the story lived because all of us kept it going even on nights the GMs were not there. Thank you to all my friends Kiske, Sarvia, Maags, Tykeara, and several others. You all helped me along especial at times I was so down. Thank you to all Pup's enemies and those that opposed him in one way or another. The many interactions and debates kept me on my toes especially when Pup was arguing his points.

It was a very interesting roller coaster but the ride was worth it.

Puptilian's Player