What if... 01/09/2015 09:51 AM CST
It's going to be really sad if you guys lose and I have to recode the day/night system into just night :(

Please win and don't make extra work for me!
___
SGM of 3P and P3
Platinum, Premium, Promotions, and
Magical Night Clubs
Re: What if... 01/09/2015 09:57 AM CST
I just laughed out loud, really.

My co-workers are wondering what the heck I'm doing...

~ Haliste ~
The Forest Gnome of Silverwood Manor
Re: What if... 01/09/2015 10:13 AM CST
Oh, the tragedy!

AND... Katie knows an old poem that she sometimes recites at sundown (especially in Solhaven because there's great end of day messaging there). If it's always shadowy night doom, she will never recite it again -- she won't be in-game at sunset today. This just will not do.

>On how some things don't change (from a wedding in 5096):
Damangherik whispers, "Had to skip the 'if anyone knows any cause why these two should not be married..."

Damangherik whispers, "With the usual crowd, someone would think of something."
Re: What if... 01/09/2015 10:41 AM CST
<<I'm pouring Pepsi in my coffee.

Right. Now I'm officially horrified by something Kenstrom has said.

May God have mercy on all your souls.

GM Scribes
Re: What if... 01/09/2015 10:44 AM CST
I was going to say, at least pop some cruddy Starbucks VIA or other instant coffee nonsense into it to give it that extra kick, but definitely not like pop.

I'm suddenly reminded of Christopher Walken in Blast from the Past heating Dr Pepper over the stove. That's how I'll always think of Kenstrom now, in a bomb shelter drinking hot soda while the world only metaphorically ends outside.

-james, bristenn's player

You think to yourself, "FFF-"
A giant white bunny hurls a powerful lightning bolt at you!
You evade the bolt by a hair!

Re: What if... 01/09/2015 11:07 AM CST
I don't know which is worse -- that someone actively chooses to drink Pepsi, that someone drinks it in coffee, or that someone calls it "pop."

My pearls, I am clutching them!

--- Lauren, Lylia's player
Re: What if... 01/09/2015 11:17 AM CST
http://popvssoda.com/stats/ALL.html

Not scientific but an interesting site. Overall it looks like Soda has Pop beat out by only a few thousand entries. Granted if you go to the main page you see there is more land mass that use Pop. Fun site and yes I use Pop.
Re: What if... 01/09/2015 11:25 AM CST
>> I don't know which is worse -- that someone actively chooses to drink Pepsi, that someone drinks it in coffee, or that someone calls it "pop."

Yes. This, this, and this.
Re: What if... 01/09/2015 02:26 PM CST
>>I don't know which is worse -- that someone actively chooses to drink Pepsi, that someone drinks it in coffee, or that someone calls it "pop."

For the record, I sometimes drink Pepsi, but I don't actually put it in my coffee, eww, gross. Although if the blend of caffeine + caffeine was able to reach tremendous results in a safe way, I'd do it!

-GM Kenstrom-
Waylayer of Wehnimer's Landing
Human Guru
Giantmen Guru
Re: What if... 01/09/2015 08:15 PM CST
I don't know which is worse -- that someone actively chooses to drink Pepsi, that someone drinks it in coffee, or that someone calls it "pop."

~GM Liia, agreeing with everything but the part about calling it Pop.
Team 3P ASGM, Paid Events Guru

Elanthia's derpiest rolton bleats anxiously!
Speaking to Elanthia's derpiest rolton, you say, "Oh, shut it."
Re: What if... 01/09/2015 08:26 PM CST

little music to set the mood by, I guess?

http://youtu.be/ebq5yEQAFH4