Sometime early Niiman morning.. 01/09/2015 02:30 AM CST
A hammer struck. Waves of heat rippled from the now covered seams of the mithril box. He stood and with a sigh, brushed the sweat and fringe of cordovan hair away from his face.
Sir Bristenn glanced away from his worktable on the wharf and off into Solhaven Bay. Miniature icebergs floated aimlessly amongst the calm swells of the bay, left over from the prior evening's fracas, and the brisk air quickly cooled the tip of the gold wand opposite his hammer.
A familiar blonde head poked itself into the gate of the wharf, its beams still dusted with hoarfrost. "Wot's in th' box, boss?" she chirped, balancing armfuls of sheathed messers and longswords.
"Journals, logs, books. Memories, really," he answered, setting his tools aside and hoisting the mithril coffer aloft. "Basically, our story."
She blinked in something akin to amusement and confusion. "An' ye think th' box is gonna learn'a read down there? Ain't eny candles!" She chortled to herself, propping an armored shoulder against the gate behind her.
He turned toward the bay and with a noncommittal sling of his wrist tossed the box into the dark cerulean water. With a splash, it sank straight out of sight, to the sea floor. "Maybe, one day, something with sentience might come along and find it."
The squire nodded slowly, understanding. "Who knows. We still have work to do," he said with his usual casual indifference and turned away from the Bay.
"Let's, shall we."

-james, bristenn's player

You think to yourself, "FFF-"
A giant white bunny hurls a powerful lightning bolt at you!
You evade the bolt by a hair!

Re: Sometime early Niiman morning.. 01/09/2015 10:00 AM CST
Tell that squire to learn how to talk. Christ.

[LNet]-GSIV:Rhaz: "Aiska needs to come with a warning label"
Re: Sometime early Niiman morning.. 01/13/2015 08:02 PM CST
Moar please!

>>Tell that squire to learn how to talk.

Heh.... I love her delightful accent, and it shall continue to rub off on my character. If he were to get stuck between Aiska and Radeek long enough, gawd knows what he'd end up sounding like.

"Bring me your suffering. The rattle roar of broken bones. Bring me the riot in your heart. Angry, wild and raw. Bring it all. I am not afraid of the dark."
- mia hollow
Re: Sometime early Niiman morning.. 01/13/2015 10:52 PM CST

Having some technical difficulties with my computer.....what is it with me and boot sector virii....? Dont answer that!

Not the kind of thing that i would want to go to anyhow ic, but access to the game on a tablet is impossible for me. To be honest i plan on taking a week or two off.
Straighten out the hapenlok character sheet so to speak.....so i will see you guys in a couple of days with my final words on cross....because tablets suck for long posts!
Re: Sometime early Niiman morning.. 01/14/2015 09:19 AM CST
>>If he were to get stuck between Aiska and Radeek long enough, gawd knows what he'd end up sounding like.

I think that's the origin of the kiramon language? Hehe.

-GM Kenstrom-
Waylayer of Wehnimer's Landing
Human Guru
Giantmen Guru