Silver Smithy 05/12/2018 05:45 PM CDT
I was hoping to let the "powers that be" know that the silver Smithy during CCF was incredible for me and others like me. I have pretty much no income in RL, I've been fighting to get Disability from SS for two years now... That's two years without a job or income. Only way I don't wind up homeless is I rent out two rooms and all of that barely covers my bills. It is a luxury for me to have GS at all and there's many others like me. It would be amazing to offer the silver Smithy once a year for us po' folk who can't participate much, if at all, in the paid events. Also, more events where we can do some of the same things would be amazing that are silver and not just paid. I barely cover my sub costs, so more offered freely would be excellent. Thanks.
Re: Silver Smithy 05/13/2018 04:47 PM CDT
I'd like to echo this as well. I knew Coraesine would be out of reach for my character's meager bank account, and while it was fun to window-watch the high roller bids and some of the incredible items, I was really glad that at least the silver Smithy was something I could participate in. I was happy to spend the silvers I had been accumulating over the year, and I also enjoyed it wasn't a random spinner based entry or random invite thing and it was something all could participate in. It gave me a reason to come to Coraseine Forest and join in and get my gear a little bit enhanced a bit from it. It's also an excellent silver-drain for those of us who don't yet have 100 million to spend at auction.

So thanks for having this as part of the event!

(PS Sorry to hear what you're going through Tgeist, I hope that things get better soon)
Re: Silver Smithy 05/13/2018 04:53 PM CDT
He should visit a town every 60 days and setup his wagon for a week. Doing a full cycle around the world every year.
Re: Silver Smithy 05/14/2018 09:50 PM CDT
I liked the silver smithy myself. It probably salvaged my opinion of the event.

-Geijon