Minimums 05/12/2018 11:56 AM CDT
I've been having fun with a lot of the event, but am calling out something sour.
The minimums have been a disappointment, for me. Some things are desirable, but sometimes the base price is just absurd. 100m for 5% weight reduction is a lot of silver for little benefit, particularly, and when people spend that much, they need a noticeable benefit.
The reaction to lack of demand, for the price, with Permabless, made sense: Auction the service to find the demand level. The take-it-or-leave-it with WR, at that kind of price, seems really out of sync with the players, the demand, and frankly, the benefit.
Re: Minimums 05/12/2018 12:01 PM CDT
Weight reduction isn't something I can lower. It will be returning in limited form to Duskruin at 100,000 bloodscrip in June.

Wyrom, PM
Re: Minimums 05/12/2018 12:09 PM CDT
You can't lower because of duskruin, or because of someone that makes this decision that isn't you?

Just wondering why those people wouldn't have some flexibility, guessing it's because this is a "free event" and it's just for silvers not simucoins?
Re: Minimums 05/12/2018 12:24 PM CDT
The price was as low as we can allow it for this event. I had no flexibility here.

Wyrom, PM